In An Unpure World (Sign up and OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished character sheet, sorry for the delay. Call me up on anything even slightly wrong/off about it.

She's awesome

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
(If your still accepting)
Name: Jayson 'Jay' Collin
Appearance:
man.jpg
Affliction: Rebellion
Personality: Jayson is a helpful hand, Whenever someone needs help he does it, He most times makes the decisions when people can't and has a good sense of somebody, He is a good jumper and can climb and run fast. He has empathy for others, So he will help anyone in need t is sometimes a bad thing. He also has a great sense of humor and is a good person.
Backstory: Jayson was born in a small home, Unfortunately not theirs. When his mother and father were getting chased by a gang, HIs mother was pregnant. His father told him his mother to go, She didn't want to go, But she had too. He never knew his dad. His mother ran away from them and found a house, There was a family of five that offered them safety, His mother gave birth to them there, Fast forward a few years later. His mother raised him and showed him how to hunt, Fish and how to steal but only when he has to. They mostly travelled alot and made fires. But one day his mom had an unknown disease, They had no doctors so they didn't know, She died at sixteen and he has been travelling for the rest of his years
Family: Liane Collin (Mother Deceased) Travis Collin (Father Deceased) (Unknown brother)
Other: Nothing really.

perfect theme for this Thread:

• Love
  • Love
They're my dear, not there

Reactions: SarahMuse006
When Damien starts xd

There means a place "my house is over there" they're means they are. "They're in my house, which is over there"
oh well okay. So did you put the IC up yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.