In An Unpure World (Sign up and OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys its been a while. I still want to be apart of this rp it kind of disappointed me when it died down because it was literally one of my favorite rps. I got so happy when I got a notification from No way. And I kind of wanted to follow up on miles question do we just like continue on from the first one in terms of bonding and back story and just go from there and integrate the improved storyline or do we have to start over again?

Because we have new people on board I am sad to say that we probably need to start over again but please, it can still be awesome!

*Sniffles and trying not to cry* would I have to meet everyone I already know all over again or can i continue with them in a sense that my character is already involved with them and add new people into the fray.

You could do that, but I was planning on doing it differently. You see one of the new members is a leader of the rebellion so...

I am having a hard time figuring everything out

So if there's a leader of the rebellion, that might change the whole dimension of the rebellion in terms of who is in charge and the whole arc with the Boss and etc.

EDIT: I just noticed that she's one of the leaders. Could I propose something, you don't have to agree if it doesn't work; what if the events of No Way did happen and we can set this one a few days after No Way, where our own group can meet up with another surviving group of the rebellion which they were unaware of, in other words, Vida Bassow's group? Those who didn't join us from No Way can be assumed to have left our group or remained in the new place we found?

That way we can do several things:
1. we wouldn't have to completely start again but at the same time we don't exclude new roleplayers at all
2. it can encourage anyone from No Way to join again too

I think that could make sense if all the new rebellion members were part of Vida's group, so it can set up a more distinct backstory for us without taking away 2/3 months of bonding. What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
So if there's a leader of the rebellion, that might change the whole dimension of the rebellion in terms of who is in charge and the whole arc with the Boss and etc.
EDIT: I just noticed that she's one of the leaders. Could I propose something, you don't have to agree if it doesn't work; what if the events of No Way did happen and we can set this one a few days after No Way, where our own group can meet up with another surviving group of the rebellion which they were unaware of, in other words, Vida Bassow's group? Those who didn't join us from No Way can be assumed to have left our group or remained in the new place we found?
1. we wouldn't have to completely start again but at the same time we don't exclude new roleplayers at all
I think that could make sense if all the new rebellion members were part of Vida's group, so it can set up a more distinct backstory for us without taking away 2/3 months of bonding. What do you think?
That sounds fab to me!

I have actually been a bit of a nerd and went through the whole No Way rp to know what the general idea is and I can see that working. Not much happened in terms of action other than replacing the boss as that group's leader and a lot of bonds were built up particularly between Miles and Quin, Quin and Blake and Miles and Sora x

I guess what I'm saying is that I wouldn't feel left out if the three of you had a shared background, after all, my character isn't a rebel in this rp and it gives one of the other leaders, Vida, a chance to be seen as independent and powerful x

I am up for it!!

Damien *looks shy* I don't want to be first poster! Could... Could you?

I'll put up my character info in a few. Almost finish.

(Havn't forum rped in years, but have lurked iwaku for so long it scares me. So essentially, first time doing this kind of thing, please call me out on anything I do wrong!)
Screenshot 2014-10-18 23.36.45.png
Name: Liliana Randoll Alfenheld

Appearance: See pic. Pale skin, Purple-red eyes and platinum hair

Affiliation: Government

Personality: While outwardly polite, kind and caring to everyone she meets, the few unfortunate enough to be considered her 'friends' know she's a sadistic condescending elitist, likely due to her families status. She's quick to anger, and loves deceiving people even over minor things.
In public she's adored, in private she's feared.

Backstory: She grew up in a family that taught her three things:
:: Appearances matter.
:: Power matters.
:: People don't.
Incredibly well off, she grew up spoiled. Her mother sympathized with the unpure, and had one employed as a servant on a decent wage. Unfortunately, she was robbed and killed when Liliana was just 7. As she believed her father when he explained to her that it was by a group of unpures, This put Liliana onto a path of complete hatred of them. In her view, they should simply be executed. Despite her clear psychological issues, her father tolerates her and pretends there's nothing wrong, if only due to the shame it would bring on his family name if she were to be diagnosed.

Family: Her father is a senior government official (If that's allowed?), and her mother, now deceased, was a simple house wife.

Other: Her eyes are purple-red, and hair platinum white due to a peculiar case of albinism, which runs in her family.

Reactions: Ethan Le Me
Just to be clear, the unpure for the most part don't actually suffer from radiation poisoning, etc, and the ones who did were probably killed off already, but it is a good character, at least now we have two government affiliated people.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Mm, I was just thinking she'd be better off with an actual reason to hate them, rather than just blindly following orders (I can change it if you think it would suit better though!).
Thanks for clearing that up!

I'll post soon, soon when I am not totally beat down because I had to stay awake for 24 hours for charity

Well I suppose one unpure person could have fatal radiation poisoning, but unpures don't carry radioactive in general. Oh and Ethan, if you really want me to be the first poster, I'll do it, but it'll be tomorrow some time. My brain is running too low to think of the words right now too

Reactions: Ethan Le Me
Quinn is a mutant thanks to his dad being exposed to it in the war itself, but that generation (from the war) is mostly dead already. Unpures don't get very old

• Thank You
Changed it, Now I've thought it through it didn't make much sense that someone with fatal radiation poisoning would be walking around. Sorry about that!
EDIT: Also, what kind of clothes would they wear? Modern day-ish or..?
EDIT2: ..Or would something like this work:
Screenshot 2014-10-18 22.42.24.png

I think pures would walk around in modern day clothes while unpures will wear everything that just covers them

Ethan, if you really want me to be the first poster, I'll do it, but it'll be tomorrow some time. My brain is running too low to think of the words right now too
I would like it you're much more an aggressive player then I am, I am more like "lead me" and get an idea in rare occasions.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.