Imperial Academy: The King's Game [Sign-Ups & OC Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
In general: 1st year of female students, last year of IA being open XD

Fun~
So many different character. I wonder what their ending might be?

This year is going to be crazy

Hey, can I join this? >_<

Hahaha! Will be working on my character now :)

Okay! Eva's intro post is up as well!

I normally don't like to double post, buttttt, I wasn't sure if I'd finish Eva's today.
Probably should have just edited it in to my other comment... but I'm tired and didn't think of that until now.
:I

dc4QXo_RO6z9Wh0WgRsS2cmBEHc.png

mishy.png

Sex:
Female

Date of Birth:
5th of May

Place of Birth:
London, England

Blood Type:
O+

History/Personal Background:
Michelle was born from a rich family that possesses its own multi-billion conglomerate. Being the only daughter in their family, she was obligated to succeed in all areas by her strict father. She started her education at a very young age, her work load was so much that even adults would've complained bitterly. She also didn't have her freedom and her only support at that time was her kind mother, whom she spends her free time with while baking. However, during her 5th year in elementary school, her mother died because of an illness and her father became even more strict to the point that the more skills she mastered, the more she will be given to master. Her father raised her with 'excellency-in-all-areas' mentality to be called deserving in their household. Her school training increased well over the years, but she grew up unhappy.

Personality:
Along with her sharp tongue, abusive bluntness and eccentric attitude. She possesses an odd supernatural and overwhelming charisma, and flawless eloquence, she uses these skills to manipulate people into doing what she wants with ease. She possesses perfect, keen observational skills, noticing the smallest details and can easily remember data.

Her experience in the Phantomhive mansion, along with the absence of her mother, Elizabeth has caused her to develop a nihilistic attitude. In spite of possessing a brilliant mind, she did not have any knowledge when it comes to love and affection which her father would often use to hurt her. This continued on even when she is moved to the library tower of Imperial Academy where she usually spends her time there reading books.

Appearance

Hair:
Michelle has long red hair with long bangs covering her forehead and the sides of her face.

Eye color:
Her eyes were both red when she was born, but as she turned 7, her eyes just changed due an unknown condition. Now she has heterochromatic eyes with her right eye being red and her left being yellow.

Height:
5"4'

Weight:
120 pounds

Skin tone:
pale porcelain skin

Special Facial Features:
none

Family

Father's Name:
Ciel Phantomhive

Owner of Phantomhive Conglomerate

Mother's Name:
Elizabeth Midford

Deceased

No. Of Siblings:
none​

Whoah!! This is tense!! The bounty is on my character Richie but I do have to say that he still has not replied to the text ;D and he also have a mother hen who is watching his every move making sure he doesn't loose a ton of credits. @un coin de soleil is it alright that I make Lucifer into a real character rather just an NPC or side character.... Well he is a side character.

I won't make it easy Lizzy sorry... I won't let him loose 300,000 credits that easily

Whoah!! This is tense!! The bounty is on my character Richie but I do have to say that he still has not replied to the text ;D and he also have a mother hen who is watching his every move making sure he doesn't loose a ton of credits. @un coin de soleil is it alright that I make Lucifer into a real character rather just an NPC or side character.... Well he is a side character.

I won't make it easy Lizzy sorry... I won't let him loose 300,000 credits that easily
Don't worry, we'll just have to squeeze you until you burst out credits or die, whichever comes first.

Have fun :)

Good luck o v o

Just got told by @BanaNashi I called Andrew a different name in my first post q_q
The confusion of many RPs DX XD
Will change it now...

The struggle of English is real for Lili...

UUUGH why does Lili have to be so cute?!

I may have completely missed it, and i may have asked this before but, is there a 2 charrie limit?

Reactions: BanaNashi
Status
Not open for further replies.