Imperial Academy: The King's Game [Sign-Ups & OC Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cute lil bunbun Lili will kill us all of our credits from her adorable pack of sweets and goodies!! It's really exciting if Phineas will cave in to Lili's power of cuteness overload!

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: DoomyCakez
@BanaNashi

Omg OMG OMG

Lili loves gay people!!!! She will be fangirlling from her seat after seeing that fanservice, sir. O v O

Reactions: BanaNashi
Cute lil bunbun Lili will kill us all of our credits from her adorable pack of sweets and goodies!! It's really exciting if Phineas will cave in to Lili's power of cuteness overload!
I hope SOMEONE will...she has a freaking accent and her English is bad at times....and she is little and dresses super cute.

AND JUST LOOK AT HER FACE AND HER NAME!? WHO COULD DENY HER SO HEARTLESSLY!?

Reactions: BanaNashi
@UnboundDestiny no worries that happens to me as well, it is really confusing when you just have a lot of rps.

@DoomyCakez well Richie is a millionare but he has a guard dog that will fend girls off and keep track of his spending habits especially his credits. Lucifer is like a mother in law you have to get to know and be friends with to date his son ahahahaha!

L

HEY UR THE GIRL LIKING MY POSTS!~ :D

Yah!! I'm ready through and liking the whole plot!! I'm interested. I'm trying to get a better understanding in the whole concept of the rp too. ;)

@UnboundDestiny no worries that happens to me as well, it is really confusing when you just have a lot of rps.

@DoomyCakez well Richie is a millionare but he has a guard dog that will fend girls off and keep track of his spending habits especially his credits. Lucifer is like a mother in law you have to get to know and be friends with to date his son ahahahaha!
Or someone you punch in the face, that might shut him up as well.

LILI SHALL WIN ALL OF THEIR HEARTS WITH KINDNESS!!!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Kindness and Exotic Asian snacks

Until she dies....... I mean what?! Who said that!!! *Slips away into the shadows*
DUN KEEL LILI. SHE IS TOO CUTE TO DIE, NO MATTER HOW ADORABLE OF A GHOST SHE WOULD BE

@DoomyCakez yes the fanservice... There are more to come in the future so Lili will surely have a lot to watch and fangirl from now on.

@<3 Annabelle <3 I think you still can... Last time I checked this is still open for female as well as male characters but only @un coin de soleil can decide but feel free to post a character bio for validation :D see you in the rp! Good luck!

@BanaNashi

Your characters did not acknowledge that Lili entered...my heart has been shattered to pieces lol

@DoomyCakez yes the fanservice... There are more to come in the future so Lili will surely have a lot to watch and fangirl from now on.

@<3 Annabelle <3 I think you still can... Last time I checked this is still open for female as well as male characters but only @un coin de soleil can decide but feel free to post a character bio for validation :D see you in the rp! Good luck!
Yassss Yaoi

Need an easy target... ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ)

Target Richie... one of the millionnaires of AI...
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
Don't be intimidated he's an idiot... Lol

This sounds like a tv add.

Need an easy target... ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ)

Target Richie... one of the millionnaires of AI...
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
Don't be intimidated he's an idiot... Lol

This sounds like a tv add.

They cannot resist forevaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.