Imperial Academy: The King's Game [Sign-Ups & OC Thread]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both Eva and Nicholas are probably going to have trouble with this.

Nicky is so socially awkward that ignoring someone is going to be difficult for him.
Eva isn't exactly skilled in the art of manipulation, through either sexiness or adorableness. :I

Nicky's stubbornness and Eva's competitive streak are really the main thing they have going for them.

Leave Mah baby alonnneee
If she was left alone, then she may become very depressed due to a lack of social interaction, leading to death. THerefore, to SAVE the life of your character, I will not leave her alone. ;)

If she was left alone, then she may become very depressed due to a lack of social interaction, leading to death. THerefore, to SAVE the life of your character, I will not leave her alone. ;)
She likes meeting new people and makings friends so that's fine...just don't do anything sneaky. Don't underestimate Lili because she is small and kawaii...she is a devilish little thing lol

She likes meeting new people and makings friends so that's fine...just don't do anything sneaky. Don't underestimate Lili because she is small and kawaii...she is a devilish little thing lol
If she's a devil... I hope she likes fire...

If she's a devil... I hope she likes fire...
Betta watch it. O.O or Ima tell Un Coin on you!!! D,X. Why you got a personal vendetta against Lili!?

Betta watch it. O.O or Ima tell Un Coin on you!!! D,X. Why you got a personal vendetta against Lili!?
Ijust have a personal vendetta against any charrie I can't twist and manipulate to further advance my own needs. Of course, if lili proves obedient enough to bemanipulted for Liz's whims, then she may live yet.

Ijust have a personal vendetta against any charrie I can't twist and manipulate to further advance my own needs. Of course, if lili proves obedient enough to bemanipulted for Liz's whims, then she may live yet.

Gurl. We shall see how this goes!

@UnboundDestiny @DoomyCakez

Bunnies die when they get lonely... Lili.. The cute lil bunbun... Lili better watch out of Lizzy... But devils and fire do get along with each other....

Devlish bunny... Ahahha thinking of something like it is cute! Nibble you to death with its fuzzy mouth and soft teeth (or is it gums LOL).

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: DoomyCakez
Because that means you will be going against everyone LMFAO because no is being manipulated by Liz so far! x,D

Bunnies die when they get lonely... Lili.. The cute lil bunbun... Lili better watch out of Lizzy... But devils and fire do get along with each other....

Devlish bunny... Ahahha thinking of something like it is cute! Nibble you to death with its fuzzy mouth and soft teeth (or is it gums LOL).

I swear o.o. cute and deadly.. don't y'all know that Koreans got tigerblood and demon skin LOL. Bitches be tough!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Because that means you will be going against everyone LMFAO because no is being manipulated by Liz so far! x,D
SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!

MONTY PYTHON KILLER BUNNY!

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: 1 person

Rabbits are actually surprisingly terrifying creatures!
Have you ever been bit by an adult rabbit?! Or worse, kicked and scratched?!
BECAUSE I HAVE
AND THEY CAN DO SOME DAMAGE

Move aside King, make way for Lili, the all-powerful bunny overlord.

~ v ~hue hue hue

Rabbits are actually surprisingly terrifying creatures!
Have you ever been bit by an adult rabbit?! Or worse, kicked and scratched?!
BECAUSE I HAVE
AND THEY CAN DO SOME DAMAGE

Move aside King, make way for Lili, the all-powerful bunny overlord.

Idk about that. She isn't out to take over the school. She doesn't even want to be there, but since she is there she wants to make sure she is in a good position. Comfort is all she cares about. The game is not even super serious to her either. She isn't there to fully manipulate people and ruin everyone around her, but she is not a push over and will fight back if someone is out to get her.

Idk about that. She isn't out to take over the school. She doesn't even want to be there, but since she is there she wants to make sure she is in a good position. Comfort is all she cares about. The game is not even super serious to her either. She isn't there to fully manipulate people and ruin everyone around her, but she is not a push over and will fight back if someone is out to get her.
I know!
I just really like imagining an evil bunny as the ruler of the school. It's an entertaining thought. >:I
(Sorry Lili, but you're officially a bunny to everyone now, including the roleplayers themselves, and not just their characters.)

I wish her luck in the games, I automatically feel sympathy for cute people. I can't help it! They're too dang adorable!

Besides, the role of the girl who wants to destroy everyone's lives has already been taken by Liz.
WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO SCARY ELIZABETH
(I have a sister named Elizabeth, and we call her Liz, which makes this doubly appropriate - because she's evil as well. EVILLLLL HIDDEN BEHIND A CUTE FACE)

I know!
I just really like imagining an evil bunny as the ruler of the school. It's an entertaining thought. >:I
(Sorry Lili, but you're officially a bunny to everyone now, including the roleplayers themselves, and not just their characters.)

I wish her luck in the games, I automatically feel sympathy for cute people. I can't help it! They're too dang adorable!

Besides, the role of the girl who wants to destroy everyone's lives has already been taken by Liz.
WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO SCARY ELIZABETH
(I have a sister named Elizabeth, and we call her Liz, which makes this doubly appropriate - because she's evil as well. EVILLLLL HIDDEN BEHIND A CUTE FACE)

Lili is smart. She gets what she has to do to get by, but her caring side will keep her from trying to ruin everyone around her. But she is smart, so she knows when she is being fooled, even by girls.

A bunny? She hates being called that so be prepared for a Tsun Tsun reaction each time someone refers to her as such.

Btw. She is not out to gets girls. As far as I am concerned, the girls need to work together to get by, not belittle and batter each other LOL. They are foreign objects in a penis academy. Girls gotta work together

Reactions: BanaNashi
I should make a boy....

But Idk if I can balance two characters since I am already I too many rps lol

Status
Not open for further replies.