Imperial Academy: The King's Game [Sign-Ups & OC Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually the first game is easy. Well, in my opinion anyway. :D

I'm sure Nicky will be glad to at least have the brown uniform. Getting a better uniform will likely be his main reason for joining the King's Game - that, and well, in hopes of getting inspiration! He's always looking for anything that will give him an idea for a new story or book. Heck, it's pretty much the only reason he ever socializes. :I

Also, is Eva accepted as well?

Oh yes! Eva! I was wondering about who I had miss.

Like the rest of the girls she only has 10,000c and no uniform. :D

HOW WOULD YOU CALL IT EASY!!! I doubt anyone will want to lose 300k!
It's SOOOOO easy to forget you're not supposed to be paying attention to someone, though.
I mean, me and my sister used to get into similiar bets as kids, and after a few hours we'd mess up - let alone after a few days.
When someone speaks to you, it's natural human reaction to respond. It takes a good deal of self-control not to.
PLUS, the girls are like... exotic creatures at this school!
I imagine quite a few boys would be fine throwing aside some credits to talk to them.
At least... that's how the boys where I act live. And they see girls on a daily basis. :I

Reactions: DoomyCakez
Oh yes! Eva! I was wondering about who I had miss.

Like the rest of the girls she only has 10,000c and no uniform. :D
Okay, thanks!
I'll have a post up soon!
If not now, when I wake up tomorrow, because it's late where I live. :P

It's SOOOOO easy to forget you're not supposed to be paying attention to someone, though.
I mean, me and my sister used to get into similiar bets as kids, and after a few hours we'd mess up - let alone after a few days.
When someone speaks to you, it's natural human reaction to respond. It takes a good deal of self-control not to.
PLUS, the girls are like... exotic creatures at this school!
I imagine quite a few boys would be fine throwing aside some credits to talk to them.
At least... that's how the boys where I act live. And they see girls on a daily basis. :I

Then isn't that good for the female characters? :D

Also, no one is allowed to make NPC's for their own convenience. That's cheating.

Ahaha!! Now it's all about pride! Will they take the bait and just let the girls dance around their pretty little fingers? And accept that girls are superior? Or will they be prideful men who does not let women take control of them?

Exciting. :D

Reactions: Unbound
Ahh, sorry I've been busy these last few days! I'll be throwing Phineas in here in a bit!

I'll have to read through everything first though @~@

LilI is going the use foreign cuteness as an advantage. No one can deny the adorable accent of a 5'0 bunny faced cutie!!!

Someone love her and throw credits at her

Ahh, sorry I've been busy these last few days! I'll be throwing Phineas in here in a bit!

Phinny is rich...please pay attention to the transfer student and I shall shower you with the blessings of the cake horde ; v ;

@BanaNashi

SAME DEAL TO YOU. I SHALL SHOWER YOU IN CAKE BLESSINGS IF YOU GIVE LILI CREDS

OI! Get away from him! I'm already trying to shower hin in blessings from the cake God!

I AM THE AMBASSADOR FOR THE CAKE HORDE.ONLY I HAVE THAT POWER

Pfft.. If you girls are losing hope. There is one alternative. Though that is a secret. Ahaha!!

Reactions: BanaNashi

Welcome back!

We are just getting started.

NO! I am the disciple of the Cake God! The God is stronger than the horde!
Lies!!! THERE IS NO CAKE GOD, YOU LIAR! X,D only the god of Mayonnaise. How dare you lie!

Status
Not open for further replies.