Immortality's End

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jakers I realized this is one of the first times you played a female character. I'm impressed with her, I must say!

• Thank You
Reactions: Jakers
~*||*~________________________~*||*~

Dimitri Joscelin Winters

~*||*~_______________________________~*||*~
UKiv0C5m.jpg

~*^*~_______________________________~*^*~
Nineteen

~*^*~________________________~*^*~
Female

Personality:

Dimitri is a very protective girl of her feelings and of her friends and family. Dimitri can be and is very bubbly, often times a strong confidence come's with it that other's can't stand to be around. If you want to compare Dimitri to something a Fire would be the best thing. Feed Dimitri a reason to lash out at you and she will, Dimitri has a fiery temper and is not afraid to burn someone with it. If you treat the fire right then the fire will stay tame.

Biography:

Dimitri was born into a wealthy family, along side her twin brother Kyle Jacob Winters. Dimitri was raised in separation from her brother. Kyle learned how to become a house master, and a assassin such as the family tradition said for her family, that the Eldest son would inherent everything, the house and the family work. From then on, any employees that were taken were run through the Eldest son. As for the daughter's of the family, they would learn to become perfect wives, learn common house held choirs incase they couldn't marry into wealth, they were taught how fan art worked, and ways to appeal men. This training almost never failed for all of the children whom were taught in the Winter household, Including their mother who was trained their after being engaged to their father, had always married into wealth with ease. For Dimitri, it wasn't any different for her, she took her classes during the day, and always had free time in the evenings where she could explore the house and places outside in the town as she pleases as long as she was home at sunset. Dimitri when she was five visited the horse stables on her home grounds and learned how to ride the majestic beasts because she was afraid to leave her home grounds she had never done it before. Soon Dimitri turned thirteen and that's when her mother decided to take her to the market place to learn how to pick the right foods, because she was learning how to cook. Dimitri's mother had mounted a horse and offered the spot behind her declining Dimitri told her mother that she was able to ride horses on her own and mounted one herself, following her mother via horse. Dimitri learned the way to the town and back home.

Later on in the day Dimitri mounted an unused horse and smiled looking at the beast "HUH!" she seamed to say a little louder than normal giving the horse a small kick on the butt. At this the horse broke into a sprint, though it was a little harder to control the galloping horse she managed. Tying off her horse at a fountain in the middle of the town, Dimitri began to explore. Finding a stone building with moss grown on it Dimitri found it very interesting and walked forward reading the sign it read "Kamel's house of sword arts" walking in many people were fighting and defending themselves with swords an older man saw her walk in and swiftly moved toward her "What do you want" Dimitri was astounded by the man's rudeness, if only he knew who she was "I want to watch" the same amount of Poison that dripped from the mans mouth Demitri doubled. The man smirked and moved to strike her, as if reflex her hand shot up and caught the flying hand. The man smiled "Forgive me, I am Lupus Yamago, of the Gilmore family" Dimitri eyed the man "And I'm Demitri Josecelin of the Winters family" the man seemed struck with horror noting he was about to hit the only daughter of a family of assassins, getting down on his knees the man begged for her not to tell. Looking at the other the clever girl smirked "I won't" the man looked up and smiled knowing his life was spared "As long as I can have lessons during the evenings." Lupus nodded agreeing "Class starts tomorrow then."

The first day of class wan't easy, Dimitri kept getting struck down and if bothered her, eventually she learned how to block. She took the Katana as a weapon preference letting the flow of the weapon flow through out her body. With each practice Dimitri got better and better two years later and she was on top of everyone else. Lupus confronted Dimitri when she was fifteen that their was nothing more he could teach her. She spent the next four years looking for someone who could out match her sword skills. Running into another female who went by the name Renee Olivia of the Green family Renee out matched Dimitri. Demitri explained why she was looking for duels with random people why Dimitri asking her was no different than asking someone else, but her being defeated was rare. Renee took Dimitri as a young apprentice, moved into the village so she could teach her. with in four years the apprentices turned into the master. Renee smiled and told her to seek out a guild of assassins near by, she would be of great use to them.

~*^*~_________________________________________________________________~*^*~
[spacer]
Might - | | | | - 4
Finesse - | | | | | | - 6
Fortitude - | | | - 3
Health - | | | -3
Speed - | | -2
Perception - | | | | | | - 6
Arcane - | | | | | - 5
Spirit - | | | | | | | | | | - 10
[/spacer]
~*^*~_________________________________________________________________~*^*~

Abilities:

Master's Lullaby - Dimitri and her Katana in Dimitri's mind share a bond, with this attack Dimitri has to close her eyes and in vision the bond between the blade and her, if in visioned correctly
(Rolling a 15 or higher for this attack) Dimitri's sword will develop a mind of it's own and attack the opponent. Dimitri's eyes must be closed for this attack leaving her vulnerably.

Equipment:

xGhjSyZm.jpg
~*^*~
uSl3LRRm.jpg

Theme Song(s):

Turn off the Lights

Last edited by a moderator:
So much Spirit. I'll enjoy breaking it...is what I'd say if I was the GM. Alas, I'm not, so I'll just say this straight up: I'm making a pinball girl. Gotta go fast.

Am I aloud to draw my character?

Yeah, you are.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Jakers
Don't see why not. Ai, fuck you Rode.

My pictures up though I'm not sure how to rotate it.

I'm making a speed demon stabby rogue. Just putting this out there to see if anyone's doing it. Cause I also have other ideas so I don't mind changing.

I'm making a speed and might stacking stabby-punchy hunter/berserker. So...I don't know if they're similar yet different enough that you want to go do a rivalry angle sort of thing.

Ah, my character is more well stealth stabby stabs assassin, so I guess I will keep him then.

If you want to do actual stealth, put more points into Finesse. That's the stealth stat, unless Asuras changed things.

I'm probably stacking a balance of finesse/perception/speed for a fencer of some sort.

• Love
Reactions: IceChateau777
I have always had a thing for specialized characters. Like in mmos or rpgs, I will always pick one main stat and stack the hell out of it.... Maybe that's why I'm always sucks.

Hang on, Finesse is the stealth stat?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, Finesse is the stealth stat. Speed is the dodge and movement stat. I can confirm, because I was the Finesse stacked in Asuras's old RP.

• Thank You
Reactions: SirStabby
I'm probably stacking a balance of finesse/perception/speed for a fencer of some sort.
I might go that route, but I wonder what I should make if I want to make a person who uses a whip... And not the toy kind!

I would suggest beast master. Whips are nice when you're riding something. totally not kinky or anything

• Thank You
So, I have some character ideas. Feel free to take the images, too. Might help for you guys, too.

Feel free to say yay or nay.

Theme Song: Touner la da Vide - Indila

Theme Song: Tears...??

Because I have a problem choosing, I want to know which one looks best... Though I am leaning toward Ideas 2 & 4.

Reactions: NaYe
I would go with number 4, cause the mask. We need more masks.

I don't like Idea 3's picture, but 4 and 2 look like gunslingers, while 1 is a sword spammer that we'll have plenty of, so Idea 3 for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.