"I'm Partners with a Magical Girl?!?"

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll post as soon as I can as well :)

*prods thread*
Are people still here?

I'm not even sure. I haven't had a notification since I posted

There was (were) post(s) after yours was made. That's what I do know, but no one can move forward without the GM's presence and I haven't seen the GM in a while

There were? I'm so so so sorry. I never got notifications about it. I asked the GM if I don't respond eventually when Its my turn to let me know. Guess I should of been paying attention. So what happened?

Nothing really, everyone posted once, one I think posted twice, but that's it. I tend to constantly check the 'Watched Threads' section, because it happens from time to time that the notifications get messed up by accident.

What's the status on availability, guys? I think I'd like to get in on this~

EDIT: I saw that the IC was listed as "Closed signups". Damn, I was looking to make a punk rock magical girl.

Last edited:
Does anybody in this roleplay know why we stopped the activity there? I was looking forward to it...

(I'm one of the people with two posts~ I'm sorry if it was too much.)

Well the main reason I think is because we can't move forward without the GM, and I haven't seen the GM in a long while to be honest

Status
Not open for further replies.