I'm in need of rp friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dame Oiselle

Original poster
That's right; friends, not only partners but people I can chat with about our shared love for our stories and writing in general. I'll admit to being heavily influenced by outside sources while writing, so being free to bounce back ideas on someone as I write and plot along would be amazing.

As for me, you can call me Dame or Oiselle, as you wish. I've been writing for a long time and had countless hiatuses, each bout of writing refining my literary abilities. I won't ask for samples or writing histories as I know how things change over time, so all are welcome to try contacting me if they feel like working hard to make stories come to life with our combined efforts.

What I'm looking for right now is one particular plotling and your input for mixing and matching settings, pairings and themes. Should you have any pairing, setting or theme you would like to try and would not mind mixing it up a bit, do feel free to contact me!

For the plot itself, it goes as such;

Steampunk-Jules Verne-ish or Dark Medieval Fantasy: An intrepid writer set foot in a den of villainy in order to uncover the darkest tales in hope to rejuvenate his dying muse. Down there, the writer hires the services of a shady individual in order to gain access to what they desire most; a tale to chill the blood in any veins!

I may help but how did you want your plot to go its kind if hard for me to figure out.

Status
Not open for further replies.