I'm Here to Kick Ass

"Yes, obviously those men have cat fetishes," she joked, laughing. "Anyway, I just want to meet a guy, not when I'm in my work uniform, who will be interested in me me."

She paused for a moment before shaking her head. "Lord. That was cliche."

He chuckled giving a nod. "Aye... that's why I don't wear my fatigues too often..." Solomon replied with a nod, "Too many girls want a hero but run when they hear what that hero did..."

"Hm?" She looked at him. "And... What did you do?"

"I killed people, men, women... children... they were threatening my squad and I was the only one with a shot..." He replied with a sigh, shaking his head. "Most women can't take that."

Ryanne reached over and put a hand on his shoulder. "I understand them, but you can't be blamed. It was your... Your duty, I suppose," she said, her voice soft.

He gave a nod in response, "Such is life..." He replied with a small smile. Looking back her her he offered a slight nod before rolling his shoulders, moving her hand off.

Ryanne backed away a little, looking away and holding her hand closely to her side. "We should get some rest," she said, turning toward the bathroom.

Solomon gave a small shallow nod, slowly pushing himself from the wall he leaned on he pressed a chair to the door, a final preparation. He walked passed her though simply heading straight for the bedroom, tossing his shirt when he entered revealing a muscled but scarred torso.

Ryanne blushes gently when he pulled his shirt off, though she quickly rushed into the bathroom. She put on loose shorts and shirt, then went into the bedroom. "I suppose everything's secure then?" she asked, not looking at him directly.

Solomon gave a small nod to her question, not.catching her blush while he set his pistol down next to his sleeping bag. "Aye, short of laying trip mines..." It was another joke, tryin to ease her nerves.

She gave him a small, crooked smile. "Alright." Ryanne nodded, "Guess I can sleep well tonight." She slid into her sleeping bag and laid back, looking up at the cieling.

He slipped into his own, seeming to get comfortable rather quickly. "Don't worry, I'll protect you..." He spoke giving her a smile before closing his eyes, slipping into sleep quickly.

Ryanne nodded, but she remained awake for a while. She wasn't sure how long she lay there, staring at the cieling, but it seemed like hours before she finally fell asleep.

Solomon woke early though, the very first rays of light found his eyes while he parted a set of drapes. A small sigh escaped him before he simply contented himself to push ups and sit ups in the living room.

She woke up a little while later to find herself alone in the bedroom. She would've panicked if she hadn't heard him in the living room.

Ryanne got up and walked into the living room. "Good morning," she greeted, walking to the kitchen.

Solomon gave a smile, looking up to her from his position on the ground before fully getting himself up. He rolled his bare shoulders a bit before returning the greeting. "'Mornin..." He replied soon heading back for his shirt.

She smiled a little, but it quickly disappeared when her phone rang.

After talking for a moment, Ryanne growled. "Hey!" she called to him. She smirked a little, "It's your dream come true, I have to go to work today." She sighed and frowned. "I don't want to work..."

Solomon poked his head around the corner when she yelled, with a small sigh he pulled the shirt down. "Well it looks like I'll be having coffee today...." With a shrug he walked around, fiting his pistol in his pants before cracking his neck. "When?"

Her head was resting on the counter. "In like ten minutes. So I have to dig up that uniform," she groaned. "Anyway, I'll make you breakfast on the house," she said, straightening and walking towards her bedroom again.

Five minutes later, she came out with the light brown uniform, ears and tail in her hands. "I'll put them on when I get there," she said, motioning for him to come along.

Solomon smiled while she returned, "Oh fine..." He spoke following along behind her. Leading her to the truck he opened it for her before helping her in and moving to his side and drove off. 'I suppose I should keep an eye on you."