I'm Here to Kick Ass

She peeked out of the bathroom and looked around. Spotting Solomon, she waved him over. "Come quick!" she said, "I think we have a problem!"

He raised an eyebrow, taking a quick jog to get over to her. "Yea?" The man asked, his hand slowly slipping back toward his gun.

"This guy who was in here got into a car I've seen before. A car that came to get me the first time I hacked them, I know because I put a paint-scratch on the side of the car." She pulled him into the bathroom. "They were watching us!" she said frantically.

He blinked as he was pulled in, a slight look of surprise upon his face while she rambled on. "Alright, alright. You didn't think they would be anyway?" Obviously he wasn't overtly concerned.

"Well... I guess so," she said, reddening. "But... What were they trying to figure out anyway? They already know where I work." She looked away thoughtfully. "But I guess it's not that worrysome, could you stay here until I get off anyway?"

She turned back to him. "It won't be long."

He sighed slightly, reaching out and rubbing her head. "I will stay around, that's what you pay me for." He replied with a small nod before giving a grin. "Besides how could I stay away from a cute neko?" Solomon once more teased her before he pulled his pistol, checking the load, mainly to show her he was ready for anything.

"Thanks," she said, giving him a teasing glare as he called her a neko. She smiled and pulled him out of the bathroom. "They probably already know who you are," she began, "What kind of guys do you expect they'll send?"

"People like me... ex military, special ops..." He replied with a sigh, cracking his neck and his knuckles. The slightest hint of nervousness creeping up on his voice, knowing it would be a hard fight. Protecting her was his job though.

Ryanne gave him a reassuring smile. "Hey, don't worry! You're badass, so we'll be ok," she told him.

He gave her a nod in return, taking a seat along the counter once more while he tried to relax and wait.

She brought him a cup of coffee and set it down in front of him. "Seen anything suspicious?" she asked quietly, looking out the windows. Every time a black car passed, Ryanne seemed to jump nervously.

He glanced up to her, surprised by the coffee. "Not yet..." He replied with a small nod, his eyes glancing back around the room before he took a sip of the drink.