Illusion Game II: School Daze

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the two messages, Tom had a suggestion.

"Upper left, stick number 2. Upper right, stick number 1. Bottom left, stick number 3, bottom right, stick number 4." He made that part out. "Do we bundle the sticks in that configuration somehow, then? But I don't get the 'handle' and 'down' parts of the message."

@BarrenThin @The Silver Paladin @TheBombMan @Atomyk

He showed Aaron. It probably had something to go with the sticks and their numbers, but that's all he could figure out.

@The Silver Paladin
"What about the final key?" Jake asked. Everyone seemed content to let the few people working on the puzzle figured out, though some of the students were clearly becoming restless. "What could the scissors be used for? I mean, everything else we were given had an apparent use in all this.

@BarrenThin @The Silver Paladin @Wedge Antilles

Looking at the two messages, Tom had a suggestion.

"Upper left, stick number 2. Upper right, stick number 1. Bottom left, stick number 3, bottom right, stick number 4." He made that part out. "Do we bundle the sticks in that configuration somehow, then? But I don't get the 'handle' and 'down' parts of the message."

@BarrenThin @The Silver Paladin @TheBombMan @Atomyk

Aaron looked at Tom and sighed. "Yeah. That bit doesn't make sense to me either." Aaron folded up the piece of paper. "I may get Down, but not the Handle bit."

"What about the final key?" Jake asked. Everyone seemed content to let the few people working on the puzzle figured out, though some of the students were clearly becoming restless. "What could the scissors be used for? I mean, everything else we were given had an apparent use in all this.

@BarrenThin @The Silver Paladin @Wedge Antilles

"They might just be a pair of scissors with no special purpose." Logan shrugged. Puzzles really weren't his specialty.

@Atomyk

"They might just be a pair of scissors with no special purpose." Logan shrugged. Puzzles really weren't his specialty.

@Atomyk

Aaron looked at Logan and Jake. "May I Please, see the picture!" He asked. "There could be a clue in the picture itself." Aaron shrugged. "It may just be a picture, but I don't know."

@Atomyk

Logan handed Aaron the picture.

@The Silver Paladin

Aaron stared at the picture. "This-this looks like an image from a dream I've been having." Aaron said. "There is no clue here." He put the picture on the floor. "
A young girl who seemed to be about seventeen with blonde hair(that had a pink stripe) piped up to Aaron and Tom, seeming to have some input. "Hey, the keys and the sticks have the same colors.. So maybe their pattern orders correspond?"

@Wedge Antilles @The Silver Paladin

Aaron turned to the girl. "Yes, maybe they do. Order of keys, something. We should check the Sticks again

"Hey, Damien," Jake said, calling the student over. "Can you get to work popping open those soccer balls?"

Damien laughed. "I get to destroy school property? Awesome!" Him and the other members of the team got to work.

"Don't enjoy it..." Jake sighed.​

Aaron stared at the picture. "This-this looks like an image from a dream I've been having." Aaron said. "There is no clue here." He put the picture on the floor. "

Aaron turned to the girl. "Yes, maybe they do. Order of keys, something. We should check the Sticks again
Red is painted with a 1. Blue is painted with a 2. Green is painted with a 3. Yellow is painted with a 4.

You have so far found a key in every colour, but yellow, but that one is sure to come soon.

The messages gathered say...

TOP 2 LEFT

BOTTOM 4 RIGHT

HANDLE

TOP 1 RIGHT

BOTTOM 3 LEFT

DOWN

@The Silver Paladin @Wedge Antilles @BarrenThin

• Useful
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
"Hey, Damien," Jake said, calling the student over. "Can you get to work popping open those soccer balls?"

Damien laughed. "I get to destroy school property? Awesome!" Him and the other members of the team got to work.

"Don't enjoy it..." Jake sighed.​

Aaron looked at the Football Players. "If you need to poke holes in any, there's a lot of broken glass over here." Aaron said.

Aaron looked at the Football Players. "If you need to poke holes in any, there's a lot of broken glass over here." Aaron said.
The nurse jumped at that a little. "No! Wait, don't... go hurting yourselves now!" The team didn't seem to care, as they were popping the balls without the use of any tools. Eventually, one of them discovered the yellow key.

It seemed everything had been found now.

@Wedge Antilles @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin

The nurse jumped at that a little. "No! Wait, don't... go hurting yourselves now!" The team didn't seem to care, as they were popping the balls without the use of any tools. Eventually, one of them discovered the yellow key.

It seemed everything had been found now.

@Wedge Antilles @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin

Aaron inserted the keys by color in order of what was listed on the Hockey sticks. He grabbed the top of the case. "I'm gonna open it now." He said.

@BarrenThin @FireDrake150 @TheBombMan

Kyle moved in to get a close-up of whatever was inside the case with his camera. Jake just shrugged. "Hopefully we got it right."

@The Silver Paladin

Aaron turned the four keys in the order, and opened the case. "This better be good." He said.

As Aaron opened the case, confetti burst out, causing Jake to jump. There's an audible click from one of the gymnasium doors.

"Atrium and Cafeteria unlocked," says the digital voice over the intercom. At the news, students practically ran over each other to get outside.

oSrmFxH.png

Everything inside the blue is available to you!

The students initially try to move through the three exits, but heavy metal sheeting has been installed to block them all off. The door to Classroom 110-3 has the number 6 painted on it, but it doesn't budge. The sheeting in the hallway to the left of this classroom displays a painted 4, but doesn't seem to budge either. The door to the Staff room displays a painted 5, and also does not budge. All other doors and exits are completely blocked.

But hey, at least you have the cafeteria.

"Next Phase in 30 minutes," says the voice over the intercom.

@Everyone

Last edited:
LuAnn was sitting on the edge of the stage dangling her legs when the announcement happened. "Well shoot looks like someone did somethin' good." She'd head to the cafeteria in hopes of finding something to eat that wasn't horrible processed mush.

She also made a mental note to vote for James this time. She wasn't sure if he had been acting weird, but being a would be rapist and all she wouldn't lose any sleep if he was gone.

@People heading cafeteria

Status
Not open for further replies.