Illusion Game I: The Distraction of the falling worlds

• Thread starter TheColourlessRainbow
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, what's this? Coral gets a cute girl, a mom, step-dad, an uncle, and a tutor. Coral gets everyone.

Carl-Grimes-I-Win-carl-grimes-36920522-500-200.gif

I seriously think its too many relations though. I can't RP with everyone. Haha. XD

• Thank You
Reactions: Lord President Nick
tumblr_marxhiGDVE1r0yrfno3_r1_500.gif

The Doctor

John Smith

Original Age: Over 1,200 years old

New Age: Same age, but thinks he's 27

Original Short Biography: A gauche, capricious and adventurous incarnation of the renegade Time Lord known as the Doctor, as well as the final incarnation of his original regeneration cycle. However, by this point in his life, his reputation had grown immense, attracting a new strain of conflicts. Wishing to withdraw from the dangers he created, he has become a secretive and guileful individual for the sake of himself and those he holds close. The Doctor has engaged in centuries-long struggles to the death against many foes, including an assassination plot and a last stand against the Silence. He is the regeneration of the Doctor who was involved in the Eden incident along with Yvaine, Dr. House, R2-D2, Captain Jack Harkness, and Fire.

New Short Biography: Mr. Smith is a young, cheerful high school teacher who wants the best for his students. As friendly and "cool" as he tries to be, he can't get through his problem students such as his nephew, Chandler.

He is the fraternal twin brother of Ambrosia. Since they were children, they have always been supportive of each other when times were rough. John helped Ambrosia through her depression after her first husband was killed in the fire and acted as a father figure to Chandler. He was overjoyed when Ambrosia feel in love again, he was even was the best man again at her second wedding. Unfortunately, being Chandler's biology teacher, he was the first to notice the boy's grades drop and sudden change in behavior.

Known for his quirks and silliness, John is a downright lovable and charming man.

I agree!

Can you be the tuoter
Oh, what's this? Coral gets a cute girl, a mom, step-dad, an uncle, and a tutor. Coral gets everyone.

Carl-Grimes-I-Win-carl-grimes-36920522-500-200.gif

I seriously think its too many relations though. I can't RP with everyone. Haha. XD

I agree Kim. Nick, can you, like have relations with more then just the family?

For the love of.... I can't freaking come up with a character!!! Or a story TT.TT

[BCOLOR=transparent]I PMed the real info so here's the fake info for everyone else[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Picture of the character:[/BCOLOR] No picture as to not spoil the surprise, but she's blond, fairly tall and has blue eyes.

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]New Name:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent] Lola [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]Coulson

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]New Age: [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]In her mid 20s[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]New Short Biography: [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Lola Coulson is the blondest, ditziest valley girl you'll ever have the [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]pleasure to meet. Friend of all (much to their chagrin) her cellphone is almost constantly in her hand as she's talking to her friend from out of town called Marissa. [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Always cheerful, always clueless.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]And I agree with the terms.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

I hope Yvaine gets her memories back pretty fast.. Solely so she can flip her shit on Ike. XD

I've gotta say.. I really love how you kinda flipped the roles, with having the normal players doing the killing and the saviors trying to help them. XD

I don't wanna drop but if this has break-neck pacing 24/7 i'm going to have to

Status
Not open for further replies.