Illusion Game I: The Distraction of the falling worlds

• Thread starter TheColourlessRainbow
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if it's planning to be around a week it has to go pretty quick...

Wait, Carl had a tutor?

I'm open to suggestions.
Oh, not that I'm aware of. My phone does stupid shit like that. Um, idk, find some partners! I honestly think the family of Ike and Carl and the blond bitch has enough people to interact with. Its okay if your still Yivanes twin or whatever, but find more people to partner with~

Oh, not that I'm aware of. My phone does stupid shit like that. Um, idk, find some partners! I honestly think the family of Ike and Carl and the blond bitch has enough people to interact with. Its okay if your still Yivanes twin or whatever, but find more people to partner with~
First things first, calm down. Second, who cares. Eventually, they're going to get their memories back and it won't really matter at that point. Besides, the Doctor is a teacher, so he has other students such as Prim to interact with.

First things first, calm down. Second, who cares. Eventually, they're going to get their memories back and it won't really matter at that point.
Okay, first things first is this, I'm not anything but calm, so please do not tell me to do so. Second. Fine. Do whatever, I was giving you a suggestion, because more people need partners.

Okay, first things first is this, I'm not anything but calm, so please do not tell me to do so. Second. Fine. Do whatever, I was giving you a suggestion, because more people need partners.
Forgive me, I usually don't take kindly to exclamation points unless they are meant in a friendly manner or I think they're not used in a rude manner. I apologize for misjudging.

I suggested that he can interact with his other students.

Forgive me, I usually don't take kindly to exclamation points unless they are meant in a friendly manner or I think they're not used in a rude manner. I apologize for misjudging.

I suggested that he can interact with his other students.
That would be nice~ :) Whatever you decide. Just you y'know, make sure to have a partner(s). Or I'll have to give you one.

Alright, since people seem to be struggling with making connections, here are some suggestions!

• Brothers/sisters
  • Cousins
  • Husband/wife
  • Boyfriend/girlfriend
  • One night stands
  • Classmates
  • Coworkers
  • Neighbors
  • Tutoring
  • Arch enemies over some past event/quarrel
  • Stepsiblings
  • Single or widowed parent/child
  • Bully/bullied
  • Maid/family
  • Etc.

Alright, since people seem to be struggling with making connections, here are some suggestions!

• Brothers/sisters
  • Cousins
  • Husband/wife
  • Boyfriend/girlfriend
  • One night stands
  • Classmates
  • Coworkers
  • Neighbors
  • Tutoring
  • Arch enemies over some past event/quarrel
  • Stepsiblings
  • Single or widowed parent/child
  • Bully/bullied
  • Maid/family
  • Etc.
Yeah, I'm just going to wait and see who comes my way.

Forever alone.
Neighbors?

tumblr_n8qrnpC8LK1spcx7vo5_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.