• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
mizutani_shizuku_9006.jpg

Original Name: Shizuku Mizutani

New Name: Sybil

Original Age: 17

New Age: 21

Emotionally withdrawn, Shizuki has a cold and sometimes inconsiderate personality. In grade school, she gained the nickname "Dry Ice" because she was the only one who didn't mourn over the class pet's death and instead wanted to go home to do homework. Even though she gained this nickname, she was not ashamed by being a loner and dedicated herself into her studies. She's the type that doesn't care about what other people think nor does she care whether they liked or disliked her. Shizuku's parents were an odd couple as her father's poor work success drove her mother into working overtime, thus proving to her that she must study in order to be as successful as her mother. On the first day of school, she witnessed a group of seniors beating up on a classmate. Ignoring the classmate's pleas, Shizuku walked past by which not long after, another male student ran in and fought the seniors.

Poor her... If only she knew that this student would change her whole world in an instant.

As a teacher asked her to take several assignments over to the student's apartment, Shizuku met the student's guardian and tried to hand the student his assignments, but he jumped out of the nearest window before she could even speak.

tumblr_n4cxi3CRYh1reuq1zo1_500.gif

Leaving the assignments to his guardian, Shizuku decided to head home. The male who jumped out of the window hid in the bushes and demanded to know if she was going to make him attend school. Seeing how the student was being harsh, she would start walking away from him, yet he stopped her and asked nicely for her name. As soon as she told him her name, the student claimed Shizuku as his friend.

Pi3zxug.jpg

Although Sybil has the same appearance and height, her personality seems a bit more concerned and laid back. She now offers tutoring to children as well as advice for those who need it. Living in a small apartment, Sybil takes care of a small rabbit who was found with a broken leg. One day, she met a student named Chandler who she believes needs extra help with his classes and decided to become his private tutor without extra charge.

(( WORKING IN PROGRESS ))
I agree to the terms with all my love and devotion. <3

New Biography is terrible. lemme alone.

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiCWbfjf8Tw

Image Appearance:
fighter_sangatsu_no_raion_x_boc_by_firedrake150-d8mimp7.png

Original Name: Kazumi Nanami

New Name: Hiroshi Kenzo

Original Short Biography: A Technology major for game design, Kazumi tends to live in isolation in an apartment in Kyoto. Sticking online for the most part, he is almost always wrapped in his coat and scarf, keeping the Apartment temperature low to save on energy costs and allow his PC to heat the room while he is working on games, either alone or freelanced into individual small groups. Being fairly successful, he tents to donate most of his money to Charity, maintaining a somewhat impoverished-esque life, all for the betterment of others. Nothing pleases him more then seeing the happy faces of those his money is helping, nor those that enjoy his games. Being a moderate Miyamoto (Nintendo Dude, if you don't know him I am shocked and ask you to look him up. hes why games are the way they are today.) like figure in his town, he doesn't go out in public very often and is more of a noctornal person, preferring to stay up late at night and sleep most of the day. Likes his Glasses and scarf. Characters that adorn his work are that of Characters similar to Fire and Rai, their family, and many other IP's. (Yes, a Cameo of my other character. Shoot me, not like a game knock off will be used anyways. XD)

Original Personality: Unfailingly kind, yet a little quiet. Won't hesitate to give his money to those that need it more than he does, even if he has to go hungry for a period of time.

New Short Biography: An exuberant Student, he is studying for game design, and has an odd talent for it that he cannot describe, but is nowhere near the level of brilliance of his Original self, and if he were told he was the legend for which he is studying and trying to emulate, he would deny it. Can be a little cocky, and partakes in no drugs and no drinking, ever, he has as clean a bill of health as he can have. Preferring to help others if he can, he is not willing to go as far as the Kazumi version is, feeling that he can't help others as much or do so well in his studies if he is hungry or preoccupied too heavily, but is still a significant donor to charity. Occasionally reserved, and shutting into himself, traits that bleed through from his original self, he can usually shrug any of the reservation off without a seccond thought, unlike Kazumi. Feels the Glasses he wears are unneccesary until he tries to take them off. Likes the heat, and almost never seems to be seen without long sleeves or a coat, and his scarf, simply liking the style as opposed to the actual provided warmth.

Fluent in both English and Japanese, but he prefers Japanese whenever possible, and almost always has a stick of bamboo on his desk in water.

And, Ahem, as Required by the GM,

"I agree to this Illusion game"

Last edited:
If you don't mind, I think I'd like to reserve a spot~ I just learned about this XD And it's too late at night for me to come up with a bio lol

Nya.jpg

~Original Name~
"The Dream Man"

~New Name~
[Mr.] Richard

~Original Age~
???

~New Age~

~Original Backstory~
The Dream Man is more of a myth than a reality, a constant repeating figure throughout the course of human history. Coated in black Cold-War attire, he appears before the dreams of seemingly random individuals, having but a simple conversation with the subject before he or she awakens. Most subjects underneath a dream containing this enigma are given predictions, ranging from the deaths of certain people and even to the end of the world. What is frightening is that these correspond to reality, implying that The Dream Man can somehow peer into the future. Commonly associated with Lucifer and other "Underworld" mythos, The Dream Man is but a silent, harmonic watcher of humanity, awaiting a time distant yet near. So far, the SCP Foundation has been the only organization to have definitive documentation on The Dream Man, labeling him as, "SCP-990".

~New Backstory~
Richard was born into a family rising into wealth, his father and mother beginning to own bits and pieces of real estate coupled with some lucky investments into the stock market. Throughout his childhood, Richard suffered from the symptoms of many wealthy children- a lack of soul. Gifts upon gifts were given to him, materialistic desires fulfilled, but leaving a hollowed and husk of a soul. Becoming reserved and sheltered, Richard, after his years at an upper-class university, finally decided to break out of his shell. Virtually abandoning his family, tired of their snobbish nature, went out to make a stake in the world of his own.

He now lives in a humble village, a single man owning a wide variety of clothing departments. Occasionally accused of smuggling by local authorities, Mr. Richard still remains a well-esteemed, popular, yet unknown man of the coin, a friendly soul whom has reaped the benefits of capitalism.

~Other~
His face is extremely difficult to see, either due to the shady nature of his clothing or supernatural reasons.

~Theme~

I agree

Picture of the character:
AdamBadass.png
Original Name:
Adam Taurus (From RWBY)

New Name: Neil Magnus (AKA "Ronin")

Original Age: 19 (roughly)

New Age: 19

Original Short Biography: In the World of Remnant, where giant beasts roamed free outside of the cities Adam Taurus was a valuable agent of the White Fang, an Radical Political organization which uses violent means in an attempt to counter the descrimination their species (the Faunus) recieves from humans. He, like most others in the once peacefull organization organized various raids against any discriminative companies and businesses, a particularly notable one being a raid on a large train full of Dust with his ex-partner, Blake Belladona. Adam himself is known for his skill in combat, typically preferring to use his blade, the blush in combination with his gun (also functions as a sheath), the wilt. His semblance remains unknown, but, some speculate he has the ability to absorb and expell dust with an object of his choice (typically his blade), he is also speculated to be aiding a more notorious faction and in fact helping manipulate the White Fang organization for darker purposes.

New Short Biography: Neil Magnus, or "Ronin" as he likes to be called was always a mysterious fellow, known for being an antisocial mercenary... Though it seems he's often more friendly once he's familiar with someone trying to talk to him, though, who knows how long that could take. Being an adept swordsman with a wierd sidearm doubling as a weapon, he's rather infamous for his strange but effective combat style, people often say his sword attacks are fast enough that they're practically invisible, to the untrained eye at least. Little is known, or at least told about his origins nor any ancestors, and when questioned about them, all one gets is silence, it seems even he doesn't recall that sort of thing, or he refuses to talk about them. He lives a life of solitude whenever he's not hired to do anything, drifting amongst various places and doing his own thing, it seems rather dull to your average observer, but, it's clear he doesn't seem to be bothered by his lifestyle what-so-ever.
I agree to this illusion game​

Last edited:
tumblr_marxhiGDVE1r0yrfno3_r1_500.gif

The Doctor

John Smith

Original Age: Over 1,200 years old

New Age: Same age, but thinks he's 27

A gauche, capricious and adventurous incarnation of the renegade Time Lord known as the Doctor, as well as the final incarnation of his original regeneration cycle. However, by this point in his life, his reputation had grown immense, attracting a new strain of conflicts. Wishing to withdraw from the dangers he created, he has become a secretive and guileful individual for the sake of himself and those he holds close. The Doctor has engaged in centuries-long struggles to the death against many foes, including an assassination plot and a last stand against the Silence. He is the regeneration of the Doctor who was involved in the Eden incident along with Yvaine, Dr. House, R2-D2, Captain Jack Harkness, and Fire.

New Short Biography: Mr. Smith is a young, cheerful high school teacher who wants the best for his students like helping his protege, Emily Lake, stand up against bullies without resorting to violence. As friendly and "cool" as he tries to be, he can't get through his problem students such as his nephew, Chandler.

He is the fraternal twin brother of Ambrosia. Since they were children, they have always been supportive of each other when times were rough. John helped Ambrosia through her depression after her first husband was killed in the fire and acted as a father figure to Chandler. He was overjoyed when Ambrosia feel in love again, he was even was the best man again at her second wedding. Unfortunately, being Chandler's biology teacher, he was the first to notice the boy's grades drop and sudden change in behavior.

Known for his quirks and silliness, John is a downright lovable and charming man. He is good friends with his neighbor, Bubba.

Theme songs 'cause I feel like it! :D
~or~

I agree!

Last edited by a moderator:

The Doctor

John Smith

Original Short Biography: A gauche, capricious and adventurous incarnation of the renegade Time Lord known as the Doctor, as well as the final incarnation of his original regeneration cycle. However, by this point in his life, his reputation had grown immense, attracting a new strain of conflicts. Wishing to withdraw from the dangers he created, he has become a secretive and guileful individual for the sake of himself and those he holds close. The Doctor has engaged in centuries-long struggles to the death against many foes, including an assassination plot and a last stand against the Silence.

New Short Biography: Mr. Smith is a young, cheerful high school teacher who wants the best for his students. As friendly and "cool" as he tries to be, he can't get through his problem students such as Chandler.

///WIP

"I agree to the terms!"
THE AGES

TWINNERS

The Doctor

John Smith

Original Age:
Over 1,200 years old

Original Short Biography: A gauche, capricious and adventurous incarnation of the renegade Time Lord known as the Doctor, as well as the final incarnation of his original regeneration cycle. However, by this point in his life, his reputation had grown immense, attracting a new strain of conflicts. Wishing to withdraw from the dangers he created, he has become a secretive and guileful individual for the sake of himself and those he holds close. The Doctor has engaged in centuries-long struggles to the death against many foes, including an assassination plot and a last stand against the Silence.

New Short Biography: Mr. Smith is a young, cheerful high school teacher who wants the best for his students. As friendly and "cool" as he tries to be, he can't get through his problem students such as Chandler.

///WIP

"I agree to the terms!"

i myself thought if the doctor was mortal he'd be like in his early 30s

but oookay

People better be happy I'm not telling them they cant join due to lack of the requirement. I am giving everyone this one warning, if you did not read the rules and do not have the requirement, I will not answer any question involving them.

Reactions: Midnight Maiden

The Doctor

John Smith

Original Short Biography: A gauche, capricious and adventurous incarnation of the renegade Time Lord known as the Doctor, as well as the final incarnation of his original regeneration cycle. However, by this point in his life, his reputation had grown immense, attracting a new strain of conflicts. Wishing to withdraw from the dangers he created, he has become a secretive and guileful individual for the sake of himself and those he holds close. The Doctor has engaged in centuries-long struggles to the death against many foes, including an assassination plot and a last stand against the Silence. He is the regeneration of the Doctor who was involved in the Eden incident along with Yvaine, Dr. House, R2-D2, Captain Jack Harkness, and Fire.

New Short Biography: Mr. Smith is a young, cheerful high school teacher who wants the best for his students. As friendly and "cool" as he tries to be, he can't get through his problem students such as his nephew, Chandler.

His fraternal twin sister is Ambrosia. Since they were children, they have always been supportive of each other when times were rough. John helped Ambrosia through her divorce and acted as a father figure to Chandler. He was happy and excited when Ambrosia met Richard, he was even was the best man at their wedding. Unfortunately, being Chandler's biology teacher, he was the first to notice the boy's grades drop and sudden change in behavior.

Known for his quirks and silliness, John is a downright lovable and charming man.

I agree!
I edited his sheet!

Reactions: Thuro 116 Pendragon
God, I feel bad because so many people centered their characters around mine... but I might need to drop. XD I'll let you guys know for sure tomorrow. >.>

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
God, I feel bad because so many people centered their characters around mine... but I might need to drop. XD I'll let you guys know for sure tomorrow. >.>
Aw... D= Alright! Regardless, real life comes first.
School starts for me tomorrow so my replies might be slow.

So, I might drop as well or my replies will be slow. :(

leaving.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.