Illusion Game I: The Distraction of the falling worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_inline_n7uks0qluw1sotewf.jpg

Original Name: Carl Grimes

New Name: Chandler

Original Age: 14

New Age: Same

Original Short Biography: Carl Grimes is a main character and survivor of the outbreak in AMC's The Walking Dead. He is son of Rick and Lori Grimes. During the initial outbreak, Carl believed his father to be dead, so he and his mother joined Shane Walsh to travel to Atlanta for the refugee camp. As time goes on, he slowly becomes hardened, due to the severe loss of life and the environment around him.

New Short Biography: Chandler is a rebellious teen who cares more about playing video games than he does attending school or doing his homework. His father died in a fire when he was younger, but lives with his mother, Ambrosia, and his step-father. He loves his mother, but often treats her with disrespect for marrying another man. He hasn't gotten used to his step-father yet, and pays him little mind. Other than playing video games at home, in his spare time Chandler likes to ride his skateboard, hang out with his best friend, and pull childish pranks on people in town. He's not fond of following rules.​

bioshock___big_daddy_practice_by_bohy-d5m3nq5.jpg

Original Name:
Mister Bubbles/Big Daddy

New Name: Bubba/The Sheriff

Original Age: Unknown, practically ageless anyway.

New Age: Unknown, practically ageless anyway

Original Short Biography: "Mister Bubbles" was one of the countless subjects introduced to the Protector program put in place for the "Little Sisters". This specific subject is believed to be one of the oldest Bouncer models, perhaps even one of the oldest non-alpha models. What was even more interesting is that even though the subject is bound by the Pair Bond and dutifully guards the Gatherers, it seems to show the slightest desire to protect other beings. This is very, very slight, but it has been reported to sometimes moan out in distress to unarmed adult subjects being attacked and give various gestures to solitary and lost subjects-- even if they are declared Splicers.

New Short Biography: Bubba is the de-facto law enforcement and protector of this fair little town. A cheerful and jolly man in a diving suit that keeps everyone safe and sound. Everyone likes Bubba, and Bubba likes everyone. He has kept this place nice and clean for the longest time and has enforced his authority with that massive drill of his. Sometimes if he isn't patrolling, he visits the schools and gestures to some the kids to follow him to pick flowers and gather things. Needless to say, the teachers don't like Bubba too much.

(LOOK AT HOW ORIGINAL I AM I agree to this Illusion game)

If I'm the Eleventh Doctor or any other incarnation of the Doctor, he can't have any of his quirks or habits like bow ties are cool or dressing oddly?​

I also want to note, I am not actually a fan of that "3 characters remember who they are each round" thing. I don't know if you were intending to make this shorter than a Murder Game, but the rules in place would make this last 5-6 rounds.

I thought this was outside of MG?
If I'm the Eleventh Doctor or any other incarnation of the Doctor, he can't have any of his quirks or habits like bow ties are cool or dressing oddly?​
If you play the doctor, please do not play the 11th. He can, he just must have different memory's and a false life. You also can not have the whole list of traits and likes and hobby's and things that he would normally have.

Last edited:
I also want to note, I am not actually a fan of that "3 characters remember who they are each round" thing. I don't know if you were intending to make this shorter than a Murder Game, but the rules in place would make this last 5-6 rounds.
Thank you for that note. I think its a wonderful idea, and this is only going to last a week and to the most being 2 weeks. Rounds are going to be one or two days each.

Well, would you rather they don't remember at all?

• Thank You
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Ah, alright. I of course wasn't meaning any hostility.

oras_courtney_by_disconsolance-d896lgi.png

Original Name: Courtney

New Name: Maria (Guessed from the 'M's on her jacket)

Original Age: 19

New Age: She thinks she's 13 due to her height (5 feet)

Original Short Biography: Both a kiss-up & a fantastic leader, Courtney never gives up on anything she sets her heart on- despite her 'daddy's girl' like behavior towards her elders and higher-ups. She tends to taunt those who stand no chance against her, even flirting with them to give them a false sense of security. Her demeanor towards her lower co-workers is a fine mixture between a loyal squad leader and a sassy, naughty young girl that was just put in charge because daddy wasn't home. Any sign of disappointment from her elders tend to send her into nervous breakdowns, depression, etc. Which is why she is set on that never happening.

New Short Biography: Still as sassy as she always was, a cautious young woman who isn't afraid to throw punches either. She constantly shows signs of paranoia to those around her. She also usually hyperventilates whenever situations get tense, pulling her hood over her face and begging for some kind of mercy to shed light on her. She also tries to hoard all the weaponry in sight for unknown reason. It's either she's just a scared little girl.....Or that she's a killer who doesn't want to be suspected.

i ahgre to dis i(a)llusion game

theme thingy:
Please either delete your first CS or edit the agreement into it.

~Reserving a spot for... Iunno~

182450.jpg

Original name: Primrose Everdeen
New name: Emily Lake

Original age: 13
New age: 15 (she likes to think herself older ;))

Original biography:
(Hunger Games) Prim is Katniss Everdeen's sister. Not much is said about her in the books or movies, but it is known that she's skilled in medical affairs, especially for her age. She's grown to be an independent girl.

New biography:
Emily grew up on a farm with her older sister and both of her parents. She had always been the least loved child, she was always sent to work on the farm or elsewhere, while her sister was allowed to be lazy inside the house.

She is often disciplined by her parents, sometimes in a more painful way than other times, turning her into a sensitive girl. Emily only has a small group of friends at school, and she's also usually an easy target for bullies, since she always refuses to fight back.

She does her best to make her parents proud by living by the rules and generally being a good girl, but secretly she dreams of running away from home and living her own life, free from any restrictions and rules.

----------------------------------------------------

I agree~

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]
1RiwOQF.png
Js8fq1Y.png
[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Original Name: [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Ike[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]New Name: [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Richard Paris[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Original Age: [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]20[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]New Age: [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]26[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Original[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Biography: [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]Ike was the son of Greil and Elena, and was still just a child when his mother died. After Elena's death, Greil founded the Greil Mercenaries and earned his family a living by performing tasks for various villages in Crimea. He trained Ike until the boy was 17, where Greil decided Ike was ready to become a full-fledged mercenary. Soon after the invasion of the neighboring nation of Daein, the Black Knight battled Greil and mortally wounded him. He died in Ike's arms. Ike was then made the new leader of the Greil Mercenaries. Though he felt unworthy, Ike was determined to get stronger and eventually avenge his father's death. Following this, the mercenary group was hired by Princess Elincia to help her ascend the Crimean throne after the entire royal family was wiped out by Daein. Through this act, Ike eventually became the leader of the newly formed Crimean Liberation Army, which went on to eventually defeat King Ashnard. In the next three years, Ike shed his Lord title and the Greil Mercenaries went back to their humble roots.

The group was then eventually pulled into a racial war between the Begnion Empire and Laguz Alliance. Ultimately, this conflict unleashed Yune from Lehran's Medallion while also awakening Ashera, two goddesses who represented chaos and order, respectively. As punishment for bringing the world into chaos, Ashera subsequently petrified Tellius, leaving only the strongest soldiers active. Yune still believed that peace was possible, and thus opposed her counterpart Ashera by leading three armies which included the Greil Mercenaries towards her residence, the Tower of Guidance in Begnion. Yune's armies eventually reached the Tower, where Ike was then abducted and placed in a virtual reality called 'Eden'.

Desperate to get home, Ike willingly became a 'traitor' and plotted with a man named Reddington to eliminate the others trapped there. Though the pair remained undiscovered for the majority of the game, the AI known as Eden eventually revealed their identities. Ike explained his actions, and was then challenged to battle by a few of the survivors. As Ike had lost his sword, Ragnell, during the adventure, he was no match against the fighters. Defiant to the end, Ike's life was ended.

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]New Biography: [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Having not grown up as th[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]e son of a mercenary in a world often at war, Richard's far from the stoic, unwavering[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent] powerhouse that his original self was. Being more jovial, Richard comes off as an easier person to get along with. Not that he doesn't share any similarities with his past self-- Richard's still lacking in social skills. He is often extremely blunt and straightforward, though is quickly apologetic when he feels he's gone too far. He won't think twice about criticizing others, even if only because he wishes to see them improve. He can be a bit slow on the uptake at times, occasionally missing a metaphor or a subtle bit of sarcasm. Like his original self, Richard harbors a fierce loyalty to those he considers his friends and loved ones. If his family is in need, Richard will do everything within his ability to assist them.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Richard grew up a relatively normal and stress-free life. He was into sports during school, got moderately good grades, and usually got along moderately well with his peers. He eventually met a beautiful woman named Ambrosia, who he eventually fell in love with and married. Richard loves her son, Chandler, like he were his own, but their relationship is stressed at times due to Richard still trying to figure out this 'father' business.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

wait, i guess i forgot the agreement thing

back in my day, i was writing some of those rules anyway​

Last edited:
When I get to a PC I'll make a Cs, give it a shot with a char Im not nearly as attached to as I am Fire, thus making it more enjoyable for me as well as less stressful, if you will have me that is. the last one, Eden I think, was quite enjoyable. ^^ so gimme a half an hour or an hour or so, and Ill have it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.