I'll Be Your Hero (Mae Renea & Charlise)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm proud of you, you know. You're holding on strong." Kyle added since she was quiet. "I think I want you guys away when it happens."

Elias sighed. "Uh, sure okay. I'm on my way now." He added before hanging up. She alled just in time. He started the car and drove home.

Aqua looked at him confused, "I don't know, you shouldn't think that way anyways. It could be longer. It's bad enough we came up with the funeral arrangements and guest list."

Baylee pulled up just as the bus dropped the kids off from Summer School, she smiled walking in with them. "We're home."

Kyle was about to reply when he heard his fiance's voice. He watched as Everyone headed for his room. "Hey guys, how was school. Hey babe."

Elias pulled up minutes after. He went in the house and went to Kyle's room. His heart was heavy when he went in there. It always was. "Hey, what's up?"

Aqua looked up and pulled the twins in her lap as Baylee now got nervous letting it sink. "I went to the doctor, they told me to quit taking my medications." She handed the test to Kyle.

Kyle's instant thought was to worry. Until he saw the results. His eyes lit like Christmas trees. "Babe...you're pregnant?" He pulled her to him and hugged her tightly. "Congratulations, baby. Oh, I love you so much."

"Congratulations, Lee. Now we'll all have rugrats running around." Elias added jokingly.

Baylee smiled hugging back, "I love you too, but the congratulations are for both of us."

The twins stuck their tongue out at Elias. Aqua smiled. "That's just great. I'm glad you guys can finally have a baby."

Kyle just smiled his usual smile that used to melt her heart. He hoped it still did despite his sickly appearance. "So, what are we naming her?"

Elias stuck his tongue back out at them. "Me too, Baylee. I'm happy for you." Elias' smile was small, but he meant it as much as he could.

The smile still melt her heart, "You can pick her name, if its a boy I will name him." She smiled, she looked to Eli. "Thank you."

Aqua smiled before getting up and kissing Eli. "Baby, I think it'll work out right."

"I've always had her name. I just didn't want to saya anything until I knew for sure." He took her hand, looking between her and Aqua. "Her name is Baylee Marie." He said with that same smile.

"Yea." Was all Elias said. "Well congrats again Baylee." He walked over to her and kissed her forehead, and then left to go to his bedroom..

Aqua sighed before looking over, "Good thing people started calling her Lee." She chuckled. "I'm going to go check on him." She left.

Baylee chuckled, "Little Bay, huh?" She chuckled and kissed his cheek. "If it's a boy he is named after you."

Kyle chuckled at Aqua's comment and smiled at Baylee. "Kyle Jr. huh? I love that. I'm cool with a junior." But he'd never meet them. His heart ached at the thought, but he said nothing.

Elias sat on his side of the bed with his elbows on his knees. He heard their door open. He knew it was Aqua. "What's up?"

Baylee leaned against him, "Any news from your doctor?" She hoped.

Aqua frowned and went to hold him. "He doesn't want us here when he leaves..." She whispered keeping tears back. "Will you talk to me? I miss you."

He didn't want to answer that. He didn't want to ruin the moment with bad news. So he said nothing. "I love you."

Before he could hold it back, Elias broke down in tears. In fact,he hadn't cried so hard in his life. He had tried for months to hold it in. He couldn't anymore. His head fell into her lap as he cried. "Baby I can't do this, I can't...I don't know what to do."

"I love you too," Baylee looked at him and sighed, it was bad news. "How long?" She asked, looking at him.

Aqua held him, crying too. "I know, we can do it together." She promised with a smallest of smiles. "Baby, we're all scared but Kyle is terrified. Part of it being you resent him."

A single tear fell down his left cheek. He still didn't want to say. He felt it though. His body was telling him. He took his fingers and lightly brushed them down her face. Her eyes always captured him. He heard crying coming from Elias's room. He was breaking and Kyle knew it. "Babe, can you go get him?"

Elias just shook his head and placed it back in her Lao. He didn't want to deal with it. "I don't resent him. I just....I can't do it!" He screamed and continued sobbing.

Just watching him made her fall, she got up and went to get them. "He has something to tell us... It's not good... I can tell." Baylee said whipping her tears off as Aqua got up with Elias, holding his hand and following Baylee back to the bedroom.

When they came back he had already wiped his face of his tears. He saw Elias and they fought to come back. Suddenly he didn't want them seeing him like this. "Eli."
"Kyle."
"I love you, Dude."
"I don't do goodbyes, Kyle. That hasn't changed."
"I'm not saying goodbye. I'm not going anywhere. I'll never leave you guys."
"What did you have to tell us."
"I just wanted to see you guys."
"Ky....no more lies and secrets. Tell us."
"Come sit down, everybody. Sit with me."

Baylee sat beside him and Aqua sat at the end of the bed. Both girls where scared. "What did the doctor say?" Baylee whispered.

Elias sat with Aqua before Kyle spoke. "I just, I wanted to say I love you guys. So much. And no matter what, you'll never lose me."
"Kyle, what is it?" Kyle was very weak and tired. His eyes were barely opening. He turned to Baylee.
"It's happening, baby."

Baylee went speechless, tears streaming down her face as she held onto him like that was going to keep him alive. Aqua turned, putting her head in Elias' chest as she cried. The twins came in.
"What's wrong?"
"Uncle Ky.. Daddy.. Why Mommy and Bay crying?" Aqua opened her arms and held the kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.