If you were left behind.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those ferrets will have to be carriers for more Alien babies.

Not if I'm a false believer who's really in it for political security. After all, being at the top is dangerous, but being a pleb is equally so... :ferret:
Pretty sure being stuck in perpetual Middle-Management is worse then hell.

Pretty sure being stuck in perpetual Middle-Management is worse then hell.
No it's not. I'm alive and not in hell! Besides, I'm not middle management. I'm the head priest. I don't run anyone's affairs, I just make up incoherent babble until people feel better.

Yeah... I'm pretty sure that's better than being burned forever, without being burned.
Or being ripped to shreds without being ripped to shreds, forever.
Or listening to crappy songs in a room you can't escape... forever.
Or whatever christatholics think happens in hell.

You guys are doing it all wrong. I'd stick to being a lowly peon, then wait till everyone rebels against the evil overlord, then stab him in the back while he's not paying attention to me because I'm too insignificant to notice. Then I'll be the hero, and everyone will love me. :P

Nah uh. It's like movie logic; the extra never kills the main character. :P I think that's common sense, everyone should know it.

But in life, everyone's a main, supporting, and extra...

So how would that work?

The person who no one can remember their name is the extra? o.O Like the squirelly guy who lives down the street with too many lawn ornaments and who wears socks with sandals. That type of person. :P

Let me tell you, being the PR person for Grumpyism is a chore. Trying to make his profanity laden Commandments child friendly is no small task.

Let me tell you, being the PR person for Grumpyism is a chore. Trying to make his profanity laden Commandments child friendly is no small task.
Just keep them as is. If Grumpy's in charge, they'll be cussing like professionals in no time anyways.

You guys are doing it all wrong. I'd stick to being a lowly peon, then wait till everyone rebels against the evil overlord, then stab him in the back while he's not paying attention to me because I'm too insignificant to notice. Then I'll be the hero, and everyone will love me. :P

Ah yes, the Stalin approach.

Remind me to have all of you killed when I get started.

BUT WHO WILL MANAGE YOUR PUBLIC RELATIONSHIPS! WHO WILL UPDATE YOUR TWITTER AND FACEBOOK!

YOU NEED ME!

Social media is obviously one of the causes of the rapture, Hellis. Those who support it must be cleansed.

With bullets.

Status
Not open for further replies.