If you could pick any anime, which one would you live in?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
whatever animeverse lets me have my threesome harem

down for this, i am

whatever animeverse lets me have my threesome harem

down for this, i am
Just be in any ordinary harem anime and NTR the entire harem-cast.

NTR is "noooo!"

i like my herntai to be surprisingly romantic, given my interwebs personality

#threesomeisbestsome
Anything is romantic as long as it is vanilla.

yugioh-series.jpg

I have only really watched 2 animes, so I'm just gonna say any universe that lets me pilot a mech.

Or if this counts, this world:
worldmap.jpg

Reactions: ZombiePenguins
i hope not

NTR makes me sour

but that's because i'm a married man

we don't like ntr

=(
I am not married and I don't like NTR either. Vanilla4lyfe.

• Love
Reactions: Razilin
Depends on what kind of power level I'd have in comparison to the rest of the world.

If I were allowed to be some kind of top tier badass on par with or stronger than the main characters, any sort of battle anime world would be awesome to live in. Probably Kill la Kill would be my pick here because the over the top crazy action would be fun as fuck.

If I were instead more like an average level power/skill possessing person, not on the same level as the major characters, I'd probably go with Fairy Tail. Tons of cool shit, low risk of death as long as I don't join up with the bad guys, seems like a fun world.

If I had to be a random powerless pleb I'd probably just pick an anime with little to no magic or supernatural things going on. Maybe something like Clannad. Slice of life stuff, normal regular world, nothing crazy. I'd hate to be a powerless mook amongst powerful people, so I'd go for a vanilla normal world instead.

Reactions: Hana
Depends on what kind of power level I'd have in comparison to the rest of the world.

If I were allowed to be some kind of top tier badass on par with or stronger than the main characters, any sort of battle anime world would be awesome to live in. Probably Kill la Kill would be my pick here because the over the top crazy action would be fun as fuck.

If I were instead more like an average level power/skill possessing person, not on the same level as the major characters, I'd probably go with Fairy Tail. Tons of cool shit, low risk of death as long as I don't join up with the bad guys, seems like a fun world.

If I had to be a random powerless pleb I'd probably just pick an anime with little to no magic or supernatural things going on. Maybe something like Clannad. Slice of life stuff, normal regular world, nothing crazy. I'd hate to be a powerless mook amongst powerful people, so I'd go for a vanilla normal world instead.
Once you think about it, fictional worlds are heck of grimdark, aren't they? Crapsaccharine worlds and all that, and the DC and Marvel universes are hella scary. The poor civilians there couldn't even get one moment of peace until bam some supervillain and superhero struggle and even the heroes do collateral damage.

Once you think about it, fictional worlds are heck of grimdark, aren't they? Crapsaccharine worlds and all that, and the DC and Marvel universes are hella scary. The poor civilians there couldn't even get one moment of peace until bam some supervillain and superhero struggle and even the heroes do collateral damage.
Yeah, exactly. Being a powerless schmuck in a world of superpowered people would be fucking terrifying. Just imagine how scary it would be knowing that any day now your city might become the battlefield for a bunch of fucking weirdos with magic or super powers or giant robots or whatever. Fuck that noise. It would be like living in WW2 Europe, fearful of air raids at all times, but it would last your entire fucking life. No thanks.

Yeah, exactly. Being a powerless schmuck in a world of superpowered people would be fucking terrifying. Just imagine how scary it would be knowing that any day now your city might become the battlefield for a bunch of fucking weirdos with magic or super powers or giant robots or whatever. Fuck that noise. It would be like living in WW2 Europe, fearful of air raids at all times, but it would last your entire fucking life. No thanks.
I'll just go for the silly ones if I were to choose sanely. Like Ouran or those shoujo mangas and animes. And even then since those try to be close - or somewhat close - to reality, then that means that their world would also have the same dangers the real life world has.

Begs the question: which is scarier? Real life or those countless fictional worlds?

Hard to choose between Dragonball Z and Fullmetal Alchemist.
One on hand, Saiyans are ballin'.
On the other hand, alchemy is ballin'.

However, being able to fly sort of beats everything. Now, if I could be a flying saiyan alchemist...