If you could pick any anime, which one would you live in?

Fruits Basket. I want to be a cursed member of the family, or the person who's friends with the family. Either way, it'd be fun for me.

Naruto world

cause ninjas

Reactions: Hana
But those boobs would murder you mid-coitus! They bounce fast enough to evade bullets. The sheer force per square inch must be sufficient to at least severely bruise you, if not break bones!

On the bright side, that's a hell of an anti-rape plot device they could pull and at this point, I wouldn't even bat an eye.
Well yeah, that's why you avoid the missionary position and any other position that puts you in the kill radius for those things. Common sense, bro.

Well yeah, that's why you avoid the missionary position and any other position that puts you in the kill radius for those things. Common sense, bro.
Oh, valid point. However, if I went into an anime, I'd probably become a cartoon Ferret.

Ain't nothin useful there.

At least the zombies won't eat me.

I would have to say Psycho Pass and I would try and be an enforcer or apart of the public safety bureau

Anime....Anime....

Venus Wars. I want a badass monocycle with a gauss rifle on the side of it. Not gonna lie.

Manga: Biorg Trinity or Iron Knight.

Under the pretense that I'm more powerful than the general populous, Kill la Kill all the way.

If for the action, perhaps Ghost in the Shell or PSYCHO-PASS. If for slice of life, Ouran High School Host Club or Lucky Star.

o___o Hard to choose just one.

Imma say.....

Puella Magi Madoka Magica.

But maybe also the extremely obvious Attack on Titan?

>_____> No wait. Card Captor Sakura.

<__< Tsubasa?

Naruto.

Fairy Tail.

ALL OF THEM. *eye twitch*

This is actually a difficult question, considering there are multiple worlds I would probably like to live in. However, I think having my own pirate crew and sailing the Grand Line sounds like fun to me ^^ So.. One Piece!

Sailor-moon.jpg

wow

that is a LOT of color

#sailormoonRwasbestseason
I know, right? I have always loved this anime and always pretended to be a Senshi, when I was younger. I will always be one in heart though! ^_^
Sailor Moon R Best season ever!!!!