If you could pick any anime, which one would you live in?

Fullmetal Alchemist

Alchemy is like science and magic combined

What isn't hella cool about that?

Loveless or Fullmetal Alchemist

Reactions: iMisterH
Durarara!! seems like a pretty fun place too. I want to surpass Trollzaya

Oh, Cowboy Bebop is actually a good one...

I had to really think about this one. First off my brain goes 'GHIBLI FILMS YES NOW' because I love them. Especially My Neighbor Totoro and Spirited Away. Then I actually thought about it and decided that Angelic Layer by CLAMP would be really neat because tiny robot fighting doll things are definitely something I want. Of course then more thinking occurred and I really like CLAMP so maybe the world of XXXHolic? Unsure.

Another thought was Sailor Moon. Usagi and her girls always saving the day would be just fine and most civilians don't die.

It's hard to choose.. !!@.@

Either in the Highschool of the Dead or Fairy tail ;))

Even though it's not my favorite anime, SAO.
I would love nothing more than to play in a VRMMO.

You wanna live in a post apoc world were everyone you know get eaten/molested?

ok.

--

I would fucking love to live in the Pokemon universe.

Yeah .. So I would know if I can Survive the new world . That's the purpose of all that..:)

Life is a circle ;)

Depends.

Is Pokemon the realistic one where lore and Lt. Surge's history as a soldier is taken at face value, and Pokemon are assumed to be used in war? If so, fuck that hell no. Pokemon lore is downright horrifying at times, and some Pokemon are literally Nightmare Fuel.

I'll go with Log Horizon for the awesomeness that is Life is literally a game.

Maybe Idolmaster or Love Live! School Idol Project. I love to sing and perform so I could be an idol in one of them. Or Madoka Magica so I can beat the hell out of Kyubey and get cool powers on the way while finding a way to save the world in a way that doesn't involve stealing people's souls.

But Homura's time travel powers + Sayaka's combat would be pretty epic. Wish I was that agile in real life.

Maybe Idolmaster or Love Live! School Idol Project. I love to sing and perform so I could be an idol in one of them. Or Madoka Magica so I can beat the hell out of Kyubey and get cool powers on the way while finding a way to save the world in a way that doesn't involve stealing people's souls.

But Homura's time travel powers + Sayaka's combat would be pretty epic. Wish I was that agile in real life.

homerun-chans save scummig is best scumming

You wanna live in a post apoc world were everyone you know get eaten/molested?

ok.
Well, if you're gonna choose a zombie apocalypse world to test your mettle it may as well be one where everyone is hot and the boob physics are completely broken.

Reactions: ZombiePenguins
Well, if you're gonna choose a zombie apocalypse world to test your mettle it may as well be one where everyone is hot and the boob physics are completely broken.
But those boobs would murder you mid-coitus! They bounce fast enough to evade bullets. The sheer force per square inch must be sufficient to at least severely bruise you, if not break bones!

On the bright side, that's a hell of an anti-rape plot device they could pull and at this point, I wouldn't even bat an eye.

I would either like to live in the Monogatari world (Not very exciting, but the writing's great), or the One Piece universe.