If cookies were a currency…

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
We should have multiple cookie icons... because cookies.

We should have rainbow cookies.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
I know, I'm a brilliant man.

Did someone just mentioned Oreo Biscuits ?@.@

Give me some now !!!;))

Truthfully, I would be rich to with to many cookies and I could buy nice stuff lol xD.

I propose you and I go raid the store and eat an entire bag of Oreos like respectable grown-ass adults.

Eat a cookie and spawn an alien?
I love it! :P

We'll start a charity and give the cookies to all the homeless people.

I propose you and I go raid the store and eat an entire bag of Oreos like respectable grown-ass adults.

I could not refuse this offer!!!@.@

- grabs your hand and burges into a huge supermarket running like crazy and looking for Oreo biscuits -

The Heaven. <3

If cookies would be a replacement for money and just trade them for stuff ? That would be amazing x

• Love
Reactions: Dervish
If cookies would be a replacement for money and just trade them for stuff ? That would be amazing x
That wouldn't be amazing at all. I'd just end up eating all my money. :[

Reactions: PureKor
I could not refuse this offer!!!@.@

- grabs your hand and burges into a huge supermarket running like crazy and looking for Oreo biscuits -

The Heaven. <3

Hold on! Not so fast! I need my Viking helmet, an essential part of every successful cookie raid.

We'll load up a shopping cart with every bag, eat one, save another as reserve, and use the rest in a spending spree.

Deal? ;D

Hold on! Not so fast! I need my Viking helmet, an essential part of every successful cookie raid.

We'll load up a shopping cart with every bag, eat one, save another as reserve, and use the rest in a spending spree.

Deal? ;D

Deal !!@.@ ha ha .
~ whooooot for Oreo biscuits!~

Deal !!@.@ ha ha .
~ whooooot for Oreo biscuits!~
9f08a1f4d49f99d175cbbae727b6f640.jpg

This isn't a sum of the total heist.

This is just what we're eating.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.