If cookies were a currency…

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should have multiple cookie icons... because cookies.

We should have rainbow cookies.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
I know, I'm a brilliant man.

Did someone just mentioned Oreo Biscuits ?@.@

Give me some now !!!;))

Truthfully, I would be rich to with to many cookies and I could buy nice stuff lol xD.

I propose you and I go raid the store and eat an entire bag of Oreos like respectable grown-ass adults.

Eat a cookie and spawn an alien?
I love it! :P

We'll start a charity and give the cookies to all the homeless people.

I propose you and I go raid the store and eat an entire bag of Oreos like respectable grown-ass adults.

I could not refuse this offer!!!@.@

- grabs your hand and burges into a huge supermarket running like crazy and looking for Oreo biscuits -

The Heaven. <3

If cookies would be a replacement for money and just trade them for stuff ? That would be amazing x

• Love
Reactions: Dervish
If cookies would be a replacement for money and just trade them for stuff ? That would be amazing x
That wouldn't be amazing at all. I'd just end up eating all my money. :[

Reactions: PureKor
I could not refuse this offer!!!@.@

- grabs your hand and burges into a huge supermarket running like crazy and looking for Oreo biscuits -

The Heaven. <3

Hold on! Not so fast! I need my Viking helmet, an essential part of every successful cookie raid.

We'll load up a shopping cart with every bag, eat one, save another as reserve, and use the rest in a spending spree.

Deal? ;D

Hold on! Not so fast! I need my Viking helmet, an essential part of every successful cookie raid.

We'll load up a shopping cart with every bag, eat one, save another as reserve, and use the rest in a spending spree.

Deal? ;D

Deal !!@.@ ha ha .
~ whooooot for Oreo biscuits!~

Deal !!@.@ ha ha .
~ whooooot for Oreo biscuits!~
9f08a1f4d49f99d175cbbae727b6f640.jpg

This isn't a sum of the total heist.

This is just what we're eating.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.