If cookies were a currency…

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we need to start a cookie war against Darog D: GIVE HIM A THOUSAND COOKIES!! -cough- I mean, he'll stop eventually I'm sure. Just enjoy the cookies in the meantime :D -munches-

-Punches rage with shoe- Bad rage, bad.

Yeah, he'll stop with the cookies.

Next up is his massive spam of the 'Go Home, You're Drunk' rating, according to what he has said on Skype. :P

Yeah, he'll stop with the cookies.

Next up is his massive spam of the 'Go Home, You're Drunk' rating, according to what he has said on Skype. :P
But cookies are vague and meaningless by nature; calling aomeone drunk for no good reason would upset the balance!

Everyone will be drunk on cookies.

I would rather be drunk.

Wasn't your goal to become the drunkest member?

If he starts passing them out willy-nilly, you'll be unlikely to ever achieve that goal.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Lawkheart
I'm guessing the new currency is rainbows xD

If rainbows were currency they'd be devalued and the economy would collapse even faster than that happened with all those Bitcoin knockoffs. We're handing them out by the fucking bucket load, after all.

Lawkheart may be rich on rainbows but I claim drunk ratings. It'll be slow, but I will overtake each and everyone one of you >: )

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: The Ghost Note
...I would probably eat myself into bankruptcy >.>

• Love
Reactions: ElBell
I'd be rich. I don't eat cookies often.. although, I could use an Oreo.

Did someone just mentioned Oreo Biscuits ?@.@

Give me some now !!!;))

Truthfully, I would be rich to with to many cookies and I could buy nice stuff lol xD.

Status
Not open for further replies.