Idols are Forever (Strawberry and Violet)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Although Kazuma didn't care what happened to him, he was more concerned about what they would do to Minako if he didn't comply. So he carefully reached into his pocket and took all the cash that he had on him and handed it over, along with his watch, slowly. One of guys took it, counting the cash before putting it into his own pocket before smiling. "Thanks friend." The group was about to walk off when one of them noticed Minako, asking if she wanted to join them, although it didn't sound like a question at all, touching her, which made Kazuma angry to where he punched the guy touching her without her permission,which he ended up getting jumped and beaten badly by all the guys and was stabbed in the side of his stomach by one.

Despite still having a stoic face, she is nervous about being surrounded by strange men. Minako is close to Kazuma as he surrendered, money can be replaced and other things. Her arm is suddenly yanked and she is pulled away from Kazuma, and this has caused a violent outburst. They were ganging up on him, and she is still being held back as the stranger is trying to drag her away, and she starts to struggle against it.

Kazuma stood hand covering his wound, his black shirt turned darker from the blood. He needed to protect her, who know what these creeps would do to Minako if he didnt. He fought them off, exchanging punches, throws, and dodging the knives as best he could until he drove them all away, by then he was breathing hard and leaning on a building, the cold hard brick pressing against his back, since he could barely stand.

Minako was let go as the thug decided to join in when Kazuma starts to fight back, it scared her, what was he doing? He was actually taking care of those horrible people, but he is still injured and he leans on the wall. "Oh my god...oh my god..." She is terrified, and she has to call 110 for help. She moves close to him, he is alive, but is blooded. "Dont worry, i'll call for an ambulance!" She digs into her purse to reach for her phone.

Kazuma grabbed Minako's arm as she reached into her purse for her phone, his grib firm but not hurtful, stopping her. "No ambulance. No doctors. Im fine, really." He said a bit weakly but he looked at her with what he hoped was enough to convince her. "I just need to go home and lie down for a bit" he said as he slowly leaned off the wall, stumbling a bit but caught himself before he fell. The last thing he needed was some doctor to find out what he was, it was best to avoid that at all costs, already he could feel the stab wound slowly healing itself. "But I will be needing your help getting there, if you don't mind." He added with a weak smile.

Minako gasp when he grabbed her. There is relief that he is alive, but she wants to get him help. "What do you mean? You are bleeding badly!" Unless his home has a personal doctor, she felt strongly that he should be in a hospital. She is scared out of her mind, but he is insistent. "I...A-alright...just hang in there." Where does he live, she has no idea, and is nervous about walking around with a blooded celebrity. "Ok, just tell me where you live."

Reactions: VioletGoddess
Kazuma told her the address, and guided her through the backways and ally ways were people wouldn't see them to his apartment, all the while leaning some of his weight but not much on Minako. He didn't want his agent having a heart attack if she saw him all bloody and bruised in the magazines and newspapers, although he did enjoy messing with her, this would be a dangerous way of people finding out his secret. When they got to the back of his apartment, unlocking the back door and taking the stairs, one at a time, as he whinced in pain, until they came to his apartment door and went inside, locking it behind them.

Minako is trying not to panic, she has done her best to carry him to where he lives, which is an apartment. She prays that no one would find them or anything bad would happen. When they somehow enter into the apartment room, she looks around to try to find somewhere to place him. "Ok, we are here..."

"Bathroom...to the...left." Kazuma grunted. He needed to at least cover up the wound or else suffer through an infected closed wound, and though he couldn't die he didn't want to go through that type of pain forever. When they got to the bathroom, he went into his emergency first aid kit, in the bathroom cabinet under the sink. He sluggish moved his shirt up exposing the major stab wound he got from the knife, disinfecting it, breathing heavily through the sharp stinging pain, before patching it up. He looked up at Minako, a week small small on his face, "Sorry about our date being ruined, and also thank you for taking me back home. Just make yourself at home, or if you want I can call you a ride back home if you want to leave. I'll be fine I just need to rest." He said getting up slowly.

"Oh god...okay here." She finds the first aid kit, and she is pretty much freaking out still. Why did her first date turned into crap. "Are you sure you do not want me to call an ambulance? It looks pretty bad..." She frowns, he could probably afford it, but that is just assuming. "right...thanks.." What is she suppose to do here besides worry?

"Im sure. I don't want noisy paparazzi having a field day with this, I mean I don't care, but..." Kazuma winced in pain a moment, ...my manager would faint at seeing this." He said, as he walked, slowly into bedroom. "Mi casa es tu casa. Have a snack, watch tv in the living room, take a nap on the couch, read a book. If you need anything, don't be afraid to let me know." He said before closing the door behind him, knowing that soon then cat was going to be out of the bag soon.

"Ahh...I guess, but still, I do not think this is wise to just not seek a doctor." Minako didn't realize how stubborn he is not to go to a hospital, and just limps back into his room. "...ok, fine." She has nothing else to say about this, but she does take this time to explore his apartment. A rare opportunity indeed, it looks like an American living space, spacious and flashy.

Kazuma sighed, his body finally relaxing. He was tired, so tired. He went to his bed and slowly got himself into it and immediately went to sleep.

The next morning, he woke up sore but he wounds had healed and scared. He took off the pad that he put on yesterday, since that was healed and scared to and went to go make breakfast, wearing his pants from yesterday and shirtless.

All that time, Minako has been on the large leather couch all night, sleeping peacefully on it. She didn't have the heart to leave him, and stayed just in case something bad happened. Her eyes opens at last, yawning then realized that she isn't in her apartment. "Uh..." She lifts up and she remembers everything, turning her head to see Kazuma in the kitchen,completely healed...what?

Kazuma was in the kitchen mixing pancake battery and frying sausages. When he say that Minako was awake, he smiled. " Good morning, hungry?" He asked.

"..." Minako stared at him for a moment, he is healed and is just walking around like nothing happened."Kazuma?" Is that really him? She hops from the couch, afraid to even approach since she believes that she is dreaming. "uh...are you ok?" She slowly asked him as he is making pancakes?

"I'm fine." Kazuma said, turning his attention to the mixing bowl in his hands. He the turned the sausages over, the other size now a nice cooked brown color. Once the batter was completely mixed to his liking her poured a bit of the batter into the pants on the stove next to the cooking sausage, already preheated until it was a medium sized circle. " How many pancakes and sausages do you want?" He asked, trying mentality to figure out how he was going to explain his sudden recovery. He knew he couldn't stay here that was for sure, once someone found out about him he had to disappear, or else be some scientist greatest project in some lab with billions of more than likely painful experiments. He was definitely going to miss this place. He glanced over at Minako. But the only reason he wasn't gone yet was because he owed her something just for sticking by and helping him back here unseen by others, treating her to breakfast wasn't the best thing but it was a simple gesture to show his gratitude.

"Ah...what do you mean, you are fine? Yesterday you were beaten up, and yet you are standing there like nothing happened. Where are your wounds? How..."Minako doesn't understand any of this, she didn't hear a thing last night, but now she here with Kazuma as he is making breakfast.

Kazuma sighed, "I heal quickly and have an amazing immune system." He said, hoping that she would believe that and let it go. He flipped the pancake, exposing the golden brown size while the other side cooked. Plus it wasn't too far from the truth at the fact that he was just in immortal being.

That is not the answer she expected, there is no way a man could heal quickly overnight. She doesn't believe that for one second, but she decides to believe him for now. "...Ok...' She mumbles, but she is glaring right at his back.