Idols are Forever (Strawberry and Violet)

Kazuma's smile returned to his face as he placed two sausages and a now cooked pancake on a plate before cooking another one, waited for each size to brown then placing it on top of the other. He did this with again for his own plate before serving Minako hers. "Here you go." He said while also handing her butter, syrup, a butter knife and fork. He got a knife and fork for his own plate before going into his fridge. "What would you like to drink? We have milk, orange juice, apple juice and water."

Minako isnt sure what is going on, but she is keeping an eye on him just in case. She sits after receiving pancakes, still staring at him as she is picking apart at her pancakes. "...Milk." She simply said, still watching him. "You are quite happy..."

"Well, it's not every day I get to have breakfast with a beautiful girl," Kazuma said as he poured himself a glass of milk. Or anyone in 100+ years for that matter. he thought to himself. He put the milk back into the fridge and sat down and started eating, going for a piece of sausage first before adding butter and syrup to his pancakes. Kazuma looked up from his plate and found Minako staring at him. "Is everything okay?"

"Mmhmm..." Minako is still looking at him with suspicious look, barely looking down at her pancakes. Its like a intense stoic look, concentrating directly on him. "My apologizes..." She simply said as she pokes at her pancakes at first, almost as if she suspects that it could be poisoned. "Does that usually happens? You just have quick healing?"

"Yeah," Kazuma said simply, digging into his pancakes, cutting as he went. "Say you can almost say this is a second date, wouldn't you?" he asked, changing the subject before taking a drink if milk and continuing on with his pancakes. He paced himself as he ate, pretending that nothing was wrong and that everything was normal.

"I suppose it is, although I do not like this...tension in the air." She could feel it since it is a combo of anxiousness and fear of the situation. Minako closed her eyes for a moment, this is just killing her that she couldn't take another bite of breakfast anymore. She has so many questions, this s not normal no matter how he tries to play it off.

Kazuma didn't say a word. This whole pretending things were normal wasn't working, he needed to get out of here. He finished up his breakfast and then looked at the time. The perfect excuse! "Oh, I almost forgot. Im supposed to be meeting up with a old friend soon. Do you mind waiting while I get ready, then we can walk out together." He said. It wasn't a lie, he was meeting with a friend soon and he was the only person who knew his secret, although he did feel bad for trying to ditch Minako like this.

"A friend huh?" That seems suspicious, but it wasn't out of place o have friends. She is even surprised that he invited her to come along. "Alright fine," SHe moves to the couch and just waits for him there. What on earth is going on? He is acting strange, but maybe she is imagining things?

"Alright, I'll be ready in a minute." Kazuma said before finishing up his breakfast. He then went to the bathroom, showered and got dressed in a white T-shirt, gray plaid button down shirt and blue jeans and gray converse. Making sure he had everything, his wallet and keys. He looked over at Minako. "Okay, all set. Did you want a ride home?" He asked.

Minako gave it some thought, would this friend give her some insight about this entire situation? She needs to find what is going on. "Yeah, after we pay a visit to this friend of yours." She said, as she agrees to this. As soon as he is ready, she will follow him to his destination.

"We?" Kazuma tilted his head in confusion for a moment before the realization of what Minako was saying. "Oh, you thought that...oh no, I meant us leaving out of my apartment building together since we were both heading out and dropping you off at home, since letting you walk back home after you stayed over wouldn't have sat right with me if we were both leaving, not that we would be seeing my friend together. I think that's a bit too soon after a first date to be meeting each other's friends. Sorry for the misunderstanding." He smiled a bit embarrassed as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Come on, I'll give you a ride home but I'll need directions." he said while walking out the door.

"Oh? But I want to meet with your friend?" Minako would like to come along, but she is uncertain how he would react, what if he has some secret power? "...Ok fine..." She sighs as she has to get some this in order anyway. She has to call her friends to tell them that she is ok. Minako gives a look at him again, suspicious still as she gives directions.

Reactions: VioletGoddess
Kazuma drove, following Minako's directions, making a phone call along the way to the nursing home his friend was staying in, placing the call on speaker after the person introduced themselves, the number displayed other eyes to see, "Yes, this is Kazuma, Im just letting you know I'll be coming in to visit Henry Lowe today." He said until he arrived to where she lived. "Alright, see you then"he added before hanging up and turning to Minako "Here we are." He said as he parked on the curbside. "You stay safe and I'll see you later." He smiled. But he knew that was a lie, he would be gone soon. It kind of made him sad a little bit, and here he thought that he finally found a place he could stay in without any accidents, guess he was wrong. But at least he could see his friends one last time before leaving.

Last edited: