Idols are Forever (Strawberry and Violet)

Kazuma entered the sushi restaurant and sat on the barstool. "I have a few times. They have really good sushi The spicy tuna rolls are my favorite." He said smoothly. He felt like he was in his element, almost like breathing but living this long and going on so many dates with other girls over the years would do that to you. "You don't have to be nervous around me just because I'm famous. Just treat me like a regular guy that you would go on a date with," he said reassuringly.

Minako had no idea that he was famous before, it felt a bit awkward that she hadn't realized it before. She isn't star-struck, but she doesn't know what to make of this. "I'll do my best. Its just kind of weird. I don't hang with famous people at all." She admits, as she looks at the rotating sushi and wonders what she would have. "I like Tamago and Tobiko...i'll keep a look out." She said, as she grabs the plate she prefers.

Kazuma nodded. "That's fine. It will just sometime getting used to," he said. He grabbed a plate of spicy tuna rolls. "So tell me something about yourself. It would be anything." he invited in conversation before eating one of his sushi rolls.

" It already feels as though we are dating secretly, it is so...what is the right word of it?" Minako doesn't like sneaking around, but she likes quiet places like this one. "About myself? There is nothing interesting about it, I have lived a pretty normal like. Hobbies? I have a few like collecting insects." She said as she was serious about that, most guys are turned off by that, no dude likes a girl that collects moths. "Or if you prefer...I like moth pins."

"Sneaky?" Kazuma said trying to help her find the word she was looking for. " Now, i dont think that is true about you being uninteresting." He added. When she mentioned that she had an interesting in insects, he looked at her with more interest. "See, that's pretty cool. Im not a bug person but I have a friend who is."

"A friend? That is interesting, does this friend have a collection?" Minako asked with a light shining in her eyes despite her stoic face. "Or you don't have to tell me about it...I also like anything that is Silver. To me, it is more precious than gold, and in the summer, I like to eat spicy hot ramen." She said, as she is giving small details. "Enough about me for now. What about you?" She asked while she pops in tamago in her mouth.

"He does, a whole shelf full of bugs in jars," Kazuma said noticing the small shine in her eyes. He was getting somewhere with the little she gave him, it was better to start small anyway and build trust in each other. "Well, other than being a celebrity, I am also a bit of a musician. Although that is more a hobby of mine since I have always loved music. I also cook and my favorite color is a grayish black." He said, eating another piece of sushi.

"Jars...hm, maybe he could be into cultivating insects." Minako thought loudly. "Music hm...this one time I tried playing the flute...it didn't pan out." SHe frowns at that, but it wasn't a huge loss. She too cooks, but mostly for herself and her cooking is less to be desired. "I too like dark colors, lighter shades makes me feel a bit sickly. However, i am ok with bright orange for some reason. Cooking...i think it is just ok...my friends hate it though."

"He is." Kazuma said and chuckled, "Well, don't feel too bad music isn't for everyone. As far as cooking goes...well, I'm sure it isn't that bad." he said. He ate another tuna roll, meanwhile, his thoughts went to a place of doubt. Was she enjoying herself? Was this date even going well? A part of him hoped so.

"Oh...I don't know. If you were to taste my food, then i'm sure that you would run for the hills." Minako admits that she is a bad cook, although she tries to make the effort to improve with mixed results. "Although I think frying is the only thing i am good at. I have successfully made chicken fritters with wasabi. I like spicy foods, but I cannot eat fried foods forever." That is a terrible shame, or she would have gained weight. "Hmm...but i am sure that you're cooking is better."

"I still think you are overexaggerating and the fact that you just need more practice but if you say so," Kazuma said and then lit up a bit when Minako said that she liked spicy food. "So do I. Guess we have something in common." He ate another tuna roll and then sipped some of his green tea.

"Maybe, but i'll let you be the judge if you decide to try it. " That is that if he wants to try her cooking, but she doesn't know if he would stick with her long enough to have a home cooked meal. She wonders if this date is is going well, Minako is not used to hanging out with guys by herself, she has gal friends to hang out with somehow, it is truly a miracle. "but anyway, this has so far been an interested evening I must admit. Are you feeling the same?''

Kazuma breathed in relief before giving her a relieved smile. "And here I was thinking that you weren't enjoying yourself like I am." He said before eating that last of his tuna roll and then drinking some of his tea. True enough, he had gone on dates with other girls but so far none of them were like Minako at all. "What do you say we go somewhere else, take a walk somewhere. That's if you want to."

"If i didn;t enjoy the date, then I would've said so and walked back home." Minako is now full of sushi for a decent price. She is very much satisfied and she didn;t complain. "Yes, we can talk some more." She said as she searches through her purse for her credit card and viola. She will pay for her half, and they would walk. Hopefully he wouldn't try to peel her skin. "What do you wish to talk about?"

Kazuma shrugged, amused, as he paid for his half of the sushi. "For all I know, you could be pretending to be having a good time for my sake, not wanting to hurt my feelings." After he had paid, they left the sushi bar and walked down the street. "How about the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you? Or your best thing about your time in high school?" he suggested. "Are you can ask any questions you have about me."

" Hm, look at my face. Does it look as though I am not being truthful?" Actually, it is the same face that Minako always wears, so he could guess. "High school was alright, nothing really spectacular happened..embarrassing? I almost choked on a Onigiri once my friend teased me about something, I cannot remember what it was." She shrugs, she believes that it is embarrassing enough. "What about you?"

" Maybe, it would take me to know you more and better to read you." Mazuma said with a shrug. When the question was thrown back at him, he was already prepared his answer, it was the answer he always gave without telling his age right off the back, "I was homeschooled."

"Home schooled hmm..." Nothing is wrong with that, Minako has been home schooled herself a long time ago, but her parents want to socialize. She notice that they are walking in a more quiet part of the town,or rather the empty street that no one seems to bother. There is even a child's playground which is empty, but she felt as though there are eyes watching them.

"Yeah, my siblings and I were all home schooled. It was a fun time actually." Kazuma said remembering his time as a child with his siblings with their tutor all those years ago, pulling pranks, sometimes ditching even though it always resulted in punishment from their parents. Suddenly, as he was lost in thought, a group of men surrounded them, knives and guns pointed at them. Kazuma pulled Minako behind him protectively, aware to what was going on.

Minako has noticed something off about this situation, it is like people are watching the both of them. She is proven right when there are strange looking men coming from behind, there are more that suddenly appeared making her nervous. She doesn't know any of them, and it seems like they are looking to do awful things. "K-Kazuma?" She whispers, her hands tremble. They are asking for valuables, any cash that they are carrying,or they do serious harm, they even pull out pocket knives to show they are serious.