Idols are Forever (Strawberry and Violet)

Kazuma sat in his chair looking over his lines when he felt the eyes of his fans. mostly girls staring at him. He looked up and gave a sheepish friendly smile and wave. He was playing the protagonist and hero Alex. Soon the director called him on set and he quickly handed his copy of the script to an assistant and headed into a building where the scene started.

"Quiet on the set!" The director called, "Aaannd action!" Gunshots sounded before a man came out dragging a woman and getting into a "stolen car" driving off before Kazuma ran out himself, chasing it on foot before "stealing" a car before beginning the car chase. Staged incidences happened on cue.

"It looks so cool! I can't believe that this is happening!" Miki quietly squeals, as she saw the action. Minako crossed her arms as she witness the action scene, but there is something familiar with the lead actor. Ah, it was him from yesterday! This is awkward indeed, and she doesn't really know what to say about that, She turns and walk away, action movies are not her thing anything. She sits on a nearby bench, and waits.

Once the chase scene ended the director called cut and a fifteen-minute break. Kazuma reversed the stage car back to the original position before exiting out of the car. It was a good thing the director called a break because he was starving. Of course, it might have been better had he ate breakfast this morning but he didn't really have the time, with hours of make-up and everything. He went over the buffet table, aware of the stares of fangirls, he grabbed himself a plate of cheese and crackers and a bottle of water, then when he looked over to give another wave to his fans he noticed a familiar face in the back, sitting on the bench by herself. "Cute Cafe Girl?" he said under his breath as he walked over to her to where she was sitting. "And so we meet again." He said smiling before popping a cube of cheese in his mouth.

"Huh?" Minako looks up from her phone to see him standing in front of her. He could see her from here? "Uh...." She could feel the eyes that are staring right at them, wondering what is going on. "This is just a coincidence..."

"Wait...Minako, you actually met up with him?" Miki is stunned by this. "Why didn't you tell me?" The stars are in her eyes now as she stares at him. "Oh my gosh!"

Kazuma chuckled, ignoring the other eyes that were on them. So her name is Minako. Cute name for a cute cafe girl. "I'm aware, or else yesterday you would have acted differently around me." He looked up at Miki and smiled and reached out his hand for her to shake. "It's nice to meet a friend of Minako. What brings you two here, if you don't mind me asking?"

"I...I am...M-Miki." She introduced herself as she shook his hand, and she look starstuck at being close to a handsome star. "I-I am so surprised that my friend didn't tell me about you!"

Minako looks embarrassed, because she could feel the glares of the crowd of women, why is this happening to her? "We were just going to the movies, girl's day to ourselves." She quickly explains, even though she is trying to stay stoic. "And we are late." She stood up and tries to drag her friend away.

Kazuma grinned at Miki being starstruck, he was flattered. "But before you go, I was wondering if you wanted to hangout sometime maybe." He said. "Here is my number, let me know what day and time." He said scribbling down his cellphone number on a the unused napkin that he had on him before handing it to Minako. Just then the director called everyone back on set. "Gotta go. Hope to see you later." He said while going back on set.

Minako is surprised that he is basically asking her out on a date? Why on Earth would he suddenly ask her that? "Well...I-" Before she gets to say anything, he had already given her his number, and went back to the film set. She is stunned at this turn of events, and she felt so flushed, that she sat up and took Miki's arms to quickly rush over to the theater to get away from the crowd. She has been silent, trying to process what had happened, but her friend tries to encourage her to give it a try.

Kazuma went back to work, doing the same scene a few more times before getting it perfect enough for the director until they could move on to the next one. Within hours they were finally done, Kazuma drove home to his apartment and took a shower. Getting into a pair of dark gray sweatpants and matching tank, before ordering Chinese food takeout and watching a movie, just a peaceful evening at home. As he sat on his couch he thought about his own family and how much he missed them. He would have to make a note to visit their graves sometime this week to update them on what is going on in his life, it was 24 years ago since he visited. Soon his door buzzed, signaling that his food was here.

It has been bugging her ever since she has gotten home. Does she really want to call him? She debates this, maybe this wasn't a good idea, but she has decided to call him, to let him know hat maybe Miki wants to go on a date? She dials on the number and anxiously waits on the call while she curls up on her bed. If he does decides to answer, she'll mutter. "Hey...its me...Minako."

Kazuma had just returned back to his apartment carrying a bag of takeout when his cellphone began to ring. He set the bag down on the counter and went to answer it. "Hello?" he greeted. What surprised him was the voice on the other end, Hey... it's me...Minako." the female voice said on the other end. His heartbeat quickened a bit, letting him know about his nervousness. After all these years of existing, it still amazes him how nervous he gets when he talks to girls. He breathed in. "Hey. What do I owe the pleasure of this call?" he said.

Minako tries not to panic, she was the one who called him, and she has to commit to it. "Well...you gave me your number, I might as well use it. Anyway, I called because..." She hesitates as she tries to form the words. "I would like to...actually go on a date this Saturday..." Why did she say that? That wasn't she was suppose to say! That was possibly her panicking, but she tries not to show it. "If that's fine with you..."

"Saturday?" Kazuma said while going through his calendar and found luckly that he was free, "Saturday is good for me. What time? And should I come to pick you up or would you prefer me to meet you somewhere?" he asked. "I was thinking that we could sit up an awesome sushi place that I know if you like sushi that is."

"...Yeah, Sure...how does 5 pm?" She asked him on an agreed time. "...as long as it is conveyor belt, then i am not opposed. " She said, she doesn't wish to try fancy foods since she doesn't have that kind of money. She would also like to pay for her own, even if this guy is rich, she would feel awkward about owning a debt. "Does all of that sound fair?"

"Of course, 5pm is great," Kazuma said. "Where should we meet up at? Or would you rather me pick you up?" he asked. He was the gentlemanly type but also respected and agreed with some of the feminist movement's views, even letting them pay for a meal every now and then just to make it fair.

"I'll just meet you there, that is fine. " Minako said, as she agrees to the meet up place. "Well, if that is all, i shall see you then." If he has nothing else to say, then she would hang up...and then she would fall on her bed in a mini panic. What on Earth did she agree on? A date? Really?? She doesn't know what to think, why is this happening to her? She has no choice now but to wait for Saturday to arrive, and go on this date with a famous star.

After she had hung up, Kazuma ended the call and placed his phone down, smiling to himself and then went to go dig into his meal and watch tv.

As the days went by of work, it was soon that it was Saturday morning. Kazuma woke up that morning feeling exciting for his date that evening, but he still had to go through his normal routine until that happened. So he made and ate breakfast, as well as did is morning workout which he did at home since going to the gym was out of the question, it was best not to get too close to people. But isn't that what he was doing with Minako? No, this was just a simple date, he had been on those countless times to where things didnt get to serious, and if they did he would just leave without a trace, or fake his death again like he did in the '20s and go by a new name for a while. He shook his head, he was thinking about this too deeply again, he always did when workout. I just need to get through this date, I'll figure out the rest later.

Saturday is a nail biting experience, she just came from he station, walking to the sushi restaurant as she likes to be punctual. If he isn't there already, then she would wait outside and just hope that everything will be fine. Minako checks her surroundings, this isn't a place she has been before, why couldn't she just offer to go to a regular place? She sighs and leans on the brick wall.

Kazuma walked down the street to the sushi restaurant, his hood up on his leather jacket. It was a good thing he wasn't far from the place, only about three blocks. When he saw Minako and waved as he walked up to her. "Hey. Sorry, I know I'm a bit late. I hope you weren't waiting long" he said. After he had his workout routine, he showered and ran some errands around his condo and before he knew it, it was almost time for him to head out. He had to change clothes before leaving.

Minako tuns he head to see that her date has arrived. She breathes in a deep sigh, and she faces him. "Not at all, we can go in." She said, as she walks in with him into the restaurant. It is indeed conveyor belt sushi, and she doesn't mind this, she can enjoy herself in choosing which ones she like. She still cannot believe hat she is doing this, and she felt flustered by going out with someone that is famous. "So...have you been here before?"