Ibaraki-doji no Hyakki Yagyo | 茨木童子の百鬼夜行 | Out of Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Crow

Can i give Regina one more power.

i want her to be able to turn her body into a swarm of insects. (since she is a spirit of insects)
That'll be fine. Physical attacks can touch that easily, but elemental blasts are going to sting!

@Crow for future reference... is there a posting limit you want to enact? (for example: wait for two posts following your own before posting again) Or is it just respond as it pertains to your character?

EDIT: Human characters on the previous page have been completed and await your approval. ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:
@Crow for future reference... is there a posting limit you want to enact? (for example: wait for two posts following your own before posting again) Or is it just respond as it pertains to your character?

I won't, but make sure to post only when appropriate.

Can I post or?..

I will only have one character for now, and that's Tsuchimikado.

Can I post or?..

I will only have one character for now, and that's Tsuchimikado.

Well, Arc 0 will only feature a Hyakki Yagyo fight, but Arc 0 is also an introductory arc. So yes, you are allowed to post, maybe allow your character to intera-

-yeeeaaaah we really need more Tsuchimikado Clan members.

Well, Arc 0 will only feature a Hyakki Yagyo fight, but Arc 0 is also an introductory arc. So yes, you are allowed to post, maybe allow your character to intera-

-yeeeaaaah we really need more Tsuchimikado Clan members.
Lol yeah.. we do xD

I would honestly play the whole clan if I could. XD But I'm at my character limit at this point...

Speaking of needing characters, the Fae are lacking as well. I know they don't come in until later but as of right now we've only got the leader and a knight(?).

As the RP moves on, there's bound to be more members. Well, maybe the new format screws it up.

Alright then, I'll hold off on posting as Tsuchimikado Satomi until it actually is appropriate for him.

Damn, I want to reply but I'm too drowsy.

Maybe when the sun rises.

(Edit my post for grammar and description errors. Did not change the theme or any events. Just made it sound better.)

What do you guys think of Regina's speech. I figure since she is a older spirit who seeks stories, i should give her some unique dialogue

She is definitely unique xD

Are your alerts broken?

An update on Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.