IB: The Guertena Art Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raawwrr I can't think of a good way to introduce Avril. TTnTT

-blink blink- wait...StarryNight? O.o' is that you?
The one and only ^^ Lol sorry for the abrupt username change. Those stars were giving others a hard time in tagging me so I decided to just change my name altogether :)

Raawwrr I can't think of a good way to introduce Avril. TTnTT
Perhaps at the check in counter? Viewing one of the art pieces (though I'm sure you've already thought of that ^^"), or simply having taken their first step into the gallery. Any which way you decide, I hope you get that inspiration burst :)

Really really sorry for the late response, I got a bit lost in all the threads I was watching :O

I'm working on my CS now.

Reactions: Hermit
Ahaha, I'm sorry for not using the tab templates, but I have a set template I use for my CS's after some time of trial-and-error. ^_^'

I initially wanted to make her a painting, but it seems there are more paintings than humans, so...​

General
Name:
Liliane Ashworth

Race:
Human

Appearance
zm35HRd.jpg

Eyes:
A soft apple-red color.

Hair Color:
A pale, pale white-pink at the top that deepens into a light-medium pink to the bottom.

Height:
5'3"

Body Type:
Slender, but frail.

Description:
A beautiful, pale-haired young girl, Liliane appears to be frail and almost sickly. She has a small stature and her body looks fragile, with small breasts, a tiny waist, thin arms and legs, and her skin is a creamy pale with a slight pink flush. She has refined facial features - soft eyes with long, pale lashes, high cheekbones, soft nose, delicate jawline and narrow chin, with small lips. She wears a simple black dress with thin straps on her shoulders, revealing her white shoulders, and a dark ribbon is tied just underneath her breasts.

Skills and Abilities
Weapons:
Currently none.

Physical Skills/Attributes:
Despite her frail appearance, Liliane is surprisingly fast, maybe due to her light feet and thin body. She is also dexterous and agile with her hands, due to frequently playing the piano.

Talents:
Has a photographic memory, and is also very perceptive. She's good at watching and reading through people's reactions and lines. For an actual talent, she's a talented pianist.

Personal
music, flowers, books, going out in the sun, staying outside

Dislikes:
being forced to stay inside, her illness, loud noises, loud and overbearing people

Dreams:
To become a healthy person when she grows up and to become a concert pianist.

Fears:
Dying alone.

Habits:
Sometimes spaces off despite being in the company of others.
It takes a while for her to warm up to people, she is initially very quiet and soft-spoken.

Hobbies:
Playing the piano, reading, picking out flowers to keep in a vase by her bedside

Personality:
She is a very introspective person, withdrawn into her thoughts and thinking deeply on things. She is also perceptive of other people's reactions and feelings, and is naturally very observant when she's not withdrawing into herself. Because of her very good memory, she has a tendency to remember other people's slights against others and herself, but keeps quiet unless she is really angry. Because of her illness, she knows to treasure every moment she has, and is very loyal to the ones she values, appreciating that they took the time to get to know her.

History
Friends:
TBA

Enemies:
None. For now.

Bio:
A sickly and anemic young girl born to wealthy English parents, Liliane's childhood was spent in and out of hospitals, but she rarely was allowed to go outside. Because of this she grew to resent her parents a little bit, and would often turn away from them and just stare out the window the times they come to visit her.

However she was very thankful to them for giving her a hobby and something she could work on: they gifted her a beautiful piano, and let her have her own tutor. She quickly proved a talent on it, working as much as she can given her weak disposition. She loved the classic pieces, but also started to gain a slightly (rebellious) taste in playing jazz pieces for herself.

Her parents allowed her to go out for Guertena's art exhibition, which while Liliane resentfully thinks is because it is indoors, is also somewhat looking forward to. She's seen a lot of expensive art pieces since her home has those pieces, but to see new things is always nice for her.

Rose Color:
A rose with a mix of colors - creamy white at the top, with a mix of white-pink, and pink at the bottom.

Last edited:
The one and only ^^ Lol sorry for the abrupt username change. Those stars were giving others a hard time in tagging me so I decided to just change my name altogether :)

Perhaps at the check in counter? Viewing one of the art pieces (though I'm sure you've already thought of that ^^"), or simply having taken their first step into the gallery. Any which way you decide, I hope you get that inspiration burst :)
Ohhh I know of a good way to reply cx Just give me a few hours, alright? :P It shall be posted!

Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
Ahaha, I'm sorry for not using the tab templates, but I have a set template I use for my CS's after some time of trial-and-error. ^_^'

I initially wanted to make her a painting, but it seems there are more paintings than humans, so...​

General
Name:
Liliane Ashworth

Race:
Human

Appearance
zm35HRd.jpg

Eyes:
A soft apple-red color.

Hair Color:
A pale, pale white-pink at the top that deepens into a light-medium pink to the bottom.

Height:
5'3"

Body Type:
Slender, but frail.

Description:
A beautiful, pale-haired young girl, Liliane appears to be frail and almost sickly. She has a small stature and her body looks fragile, with small breasts, a tiny waist, thin arms and legs, and her skin is a creamy pale with a slight pink flush. She has refined facial features - soft eyes with long, pale lashes, high cheekbones, soft nose, delicate jawline and narrow chin, with small lips. She wears a simple black dress with thin straps on her shoulders, revealing her white shoulders, and a dark ribbon is tied just underneath her breasts.

Skills and Abilities
Weapons:
Currently none.

Physical Skills/Attributes:
Despite her frail appearance, Liliane is surprisingly fast, maybe due to her light feet and thin body. She is also dexterous and agile with her hands, due to frequently playing the piano.

Talents:
Has a photographic memory, and is also very perceptive. She's good at watching and reading through people's reactions and lines. For an actual talent, she's a talented pianist.

Personal
music, flowers, books, going out in the sun, staying outside

Dislikes:
being forced to stay inside, her illness, loud noises, loud and overbearing people

Dreams:
To become a healthy person when she grows up and to become a concert pianist.

Fears:
Dying alone.

Habits:
Sometimes spaces off despite being in the company of others.
It takes a while for her to warm up to people, she is initially very quiet and soft-spoken.

Hobbies:
Playing the piano, reading, picking out flowers to keep in a vase by her bedside

Personality:
She is a very introspective person, withdrawn into her thoughts and thinking deeply on things. She is also perceptive of other people's reactions and feelings, and is naturally very observant when she's not withdrawing into herself. Because of her very good memory, she has a tendency to remember other people's slights against others and herself, but keeps quiet unless she is really angry. Because of her illness, she knows to treasure every moment she has, and is very loyal to the ones she values, appreciating that they took the time to get to know her.

History
Friends:
TBA

Enemies:
None. For now.

Bio:
A sickly and anemic young girl born to wealthy English parents, Liliane's childhood was spent in and out of hospitals, but she rarely was allowed to go outside. Because of this she grew to resent her parents a little bit, and would often turn away from them and just stare out the window the times they come to visit her.

However she was very thankful to them for giving her a hobby and something she could work on: they gifted her a beautiful piano, and let her have her own tutor. She quickly proved a talent on it, working as much as she can given her weak disposition. She loved the classic pieces, but also started to gain a slightly (rebellious) taste in playing jazz pieces for herself.

Her parents allowed her to go out for Guertena's art exhibition, which while Liliane resentfully thinks is because it is indoors, is also somewhat looking forward to. She's seen a lot of expensive art pieces since her home has those pieces, but to see new things is always nice for her.

Rose Color:
A rose with a mix of colors - creamy white at the top, with a mix of white-pink, and pink at the bottom.

Its quite alright ^^ The format of the CS was more there for keeping it organized then to be really followed. On that note, wonderful character and definitely accepted :)

Miss Hanako, I absolutely love your post cx It's really good!
Thank you! :D I'm excited to see how this goes. I love your character too, she's very well-thought out (especially her concept about illness, death, and abuse - so many sides to it!) would want to see how she would react to the visitors. :)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Thank you! :D I'm excited to see how this goes. I love your character too, she's very well-thought out (especially her concept about illness, death, and abuse - so many sides to it!) would want to see how she would react to the visitors. :)
Hehe cx The painting itself just shows how much things can really happen between life and death. Anyways, I'm glad that you like her ^^' Honestly I think she's my best Character yet, having an actual meaning and all. c: -- I'd post another for Mona, but I'm waiting for Teimri, Pierre, Gary, and Guertena to do something since.. I already have two posts within that single thread :P

Hehe cx The painting itself just shows how much things can really happen between life and death. Anyways, I'm glad that you like her ^^' Honestly I think she's my best Character yet, having an actual meaning and all. c: -- I'd post another for Mona, but I'm waiting for Teimri, Pierre, Gary, and Guertena to do something since.. I already have two posts within that single thread :P
Wondering about what Guertena and Gary would be up to... OvO

Add to that, there's a human girl with auburn brown hair... :D I have a feeling Gary would feel something upon seeing that...
>:3 Muwahahaha~ When I was creating Avril.. To tell you the truth.. I really wasn't thinking about Ib until AFTER I re-read her Description XD

>:3 Muwahahaha~ When I was creating Avril.. To tell you the truth.. I really wasn't thinking about Ib until AFTER I re-read her Description XD

Our characters can bond as the ones often being underestimated for how they look!

Speaking of Ib... I wonder what happened to her in this continuity?

Our characters can bond as the ones often being underestimated for how they look!

Speaking of Ib... I wonder what happened to her in this continuity?
Hm.. Well, maybe she just.. Grew up? And.. Her memories from the Gallery were kind of forgotten due to shock or something? So she never came back? e-o

Status
Not open for further replies.