IB: The Guertena Art Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I'm making a human so I'm gonna turn Fake Rose Color to Rose Color. (Also it seems like you wanted paintings more than humans) XD
Oh we actually need more humans ^^; I don't really mind the numbers vs both sides if there are equal supporters between them. (like some paintings favor humans to survive while some humans maybe want to side with the evil paintings which is kind of...well to each his own ^^).

General

Name- Melody Giana

Age- 16

Gender- Female

DoB- December 23rd

Race- Human

Appearance

image.jpg

Eyes- Cerulean Blue, like super bright blue

Hair Color- bright red

Height- 5'8

Body Type- slim and graceful

Description- she's slim and curvy with long legs, she isn't weak but not very strong either, she's pretty average except her hair and eye colors. Her eyes are unique as they have almost heart shaped pupils and the brightness of them makes them almost glow. Her red hair is wavy but falls around the front of her shoulders even when she tries to tuck it behind her somewhat small ears, her nails are very long and manicured to a point instead of a square, they're always painted some shade of blue. Her skin is pale as snow and she has a lingering Irish accent.

Skills and Abilities

Weapons- a lighter and a pocket knife

Physical Skills/Attributes- she's lean and graceful allowing her to move quickly and with great coordination.

Talents- she can run quickly, her body is flexible and she can move almost like a contortionist, she is also a very good painter and singer, she is also very intelligent.

Personal

Likes- paintings, art, music, romance, books, horror

Dislikes- cute things, sweet food, vegetables, silence, things being misplaced

Dreams- to become a famous artist

Fears- cats, rabbits, the dark, sea creatures

Habits- she sings randomly, when she's nervous she sketches on herself

Hobbies- drawing, painting, reading, writing, biting her lip when paranoid

Personality- sweet, outgoing, energetic, she can have a short temper though and is fiercely loyal to those she calls friend.

History

Friends- N/A

Enemies- N/A

Bio- she grew up in an average family, with two older brothers who acted like Melody didn't exist so as a young girl she grew up withdrawn and silent, even her parents hadn't heard her voice ever, she remained silent so her brothers wouldn't pick on her anymore than they already did. It was unfortunate but she stayed this way until she was about 11 years old when her hormones started to kick in and she yelled at them one day. After that she opened up more and showed how talented she actually was.

Through middle school and half way through high school she developed as an amazing artist and a wonderful singer, she had most of the solo leads in her choir and any art teachers she had were impressed, because she didn't just do amazing paintings but pottery and various other arts though painting has always been her preferred medium. When she heard Guertena's Art gallery would be showing in her town she jumped at the chance to go to it.

Rose Color- Purple (which is her favorite color)​

General

Name- Melody Giana

Age- 16

Gender- Female

DoB- December 23rd

Race- Human

Appearance

View attachment 50206

Eyes- Cerulean Blue, like super bright blue

Hair Color- bright red

Height- 5'8

Body Type- slim and graceful

Description- she's slim and curvy with long legs, she isn't weak but not very strong either, she's pretty average except her hair and eye colors. Her eyes are unique as they have almost heart shaped pupils and the brightness of them makes them almost glow. Her red hair is wavy but falls around the front of her shoulders even when she tries to tuck it behind her somewhat small ears, her nails are very long and manicured to a point instead of a square, they're always painted some shade of blue. Her skin is pale as snow and she has a lingering Irish accent.

Skills and Abilities

Weapons- a lighter and a pocket knife

Physical Skills/Attributes- she's lean and graceful allowing her to move quickly and with great coordination.

Talents- she can run quickly, her body is flexible and she can move almost like a contortionist, she is also a very good painter and singer, she is also very intelligent.

Personal

Likes- paintings, art, music, romance, books, horror

Dislikes- cute things, sweet food, vegetables, silence, things being misplaced

Dreams- to become a famous artist

Fears- cats, rabbits, the dark, sea creatures

Habits- she sings randomly, when she's nervous she sketches on herself

Hobbies- drawing, painting, reading, writing, biting her lip when paranoid

Personality- sweet, outgoing, energetic, she can have a short temper though and is fiercely loyal to those she calls friend.

History

Friends- N/A

Enemies- N/A

Bio- she grew up in an average family, with two older brothers who acted like Melody didn't exist so as a young girl she grew up withdrawn and silent, even her parents hadn't heard her voice ever, she remained silent so her brothers wouldn't pick on her anymore than they already did. It was unfortunate but she stayed this way until she was about 11 years old when her hormones started to kick in and she yelled at them one day. After that she opened up more and showed how talented she actually was.

Through middle school and half way through high school she developed as an amazing artist and a wonderful singer, she had most of the solo leads in her choir and any art teachers she had were impressed, because she didn't just do amazing paintings but pottery and various other arts though painting has always been her preferred medium. When she heard Guertena's Art gallery would be showing in her town she jumped at the chance to go to it.

Rose Color- Purple (which is her favorite color)​
Accepted! Alright I'll get the IC up somewhere tomorrow or really late at night today.

Reactions: Arius LaVari
Ohhhhh this is so interesting!!! :D I wanna reply to the IC but I don't know what I'm supposed to be doing *^*

Ohhhhh this is so interesting!!! :D I wanna reply to the IC but I don't know what I'm supposed to be doing *^*
Basically you guys are starting out in the normal gallery exhibition and this is the time where you can meet up with each other ^^ Once you all have passed THE PAINTING then I'll make a post about the lights flickering.

Basically you guys are starting out in the normal gallery exhibition and this is the time where you can meet up with each other ^^ Once you all have passed THE PAINTING then I'll make a post about the lights flickering.
Oh, okay. Wait, one last question (( Sorry ^^' )) Since I'm a painting, am I just going to be.. In a Painting.. Or am I going to be walking around freely. Or. Am I going to be inside 'The Painting' already? (( I AM SO SORRY DX I just.. Bleh. Hopefully no more questions after this. ))

Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
Oh, okay. Wait, one last question (( Sorry ^^' )) Since I'm a painting, am I just going to be.. In a Painting.. Or am I going to be walking around freely. Or. Am I going to be inside 'The Painting' already? (( I AM SO SORRY DX I just.. Bleh. Hopefully no more questions after this. ))
I'm glad you asked actually! (since I didn't really phrase my answer that well either ^^;;) For Humans they would be roaming the normal gallery. As for paintings they would already be in the other gallery.

I'm glad you asked actually! (since I didn't really phrase my answer that well either ^^;;) For Humans they would be roaming the normal gallery. As for paintings they would already be in the other gallery.
Alright! Thank you so much ^^'. I shall post in.. Ten minutes, it takes me a lot of useless time to think of a good Reply o-o. xD

Alright! Thank you so much ^^'. I shall post in.. Ten minutes, it takes me a lot of useless time to think of a good Reply o-o. xD
Take your time :) I take more than hour to write up a good response so I feel your pain ^^;;

Take your time :) I take more than hour to write up a good response so I feel your pain ^^;;
Hehe ^^' Hm.. I'm curious, is Ib going to be in here? o; Also, should I make a Human? Since there's only one human as of right now.. xD

Hehe ^^' Hm.. I'm curious, is Ib going to be in here? o; Also, should I make a Human? Since there's only one human as of right now.. xD
Sure feel free too! If one of you wish to play her. Since I'm already playing two npc characters and I think thats as much as I can handle with all of the other RPs I'm in ^^; You're allowed to make as many characters as you want if and ONLY IF you can keep up with all of them.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person

• Name: Avril
    DoB: July 1st, 1998.
    Race: Human.

• tumblr_static_3kfev7ac76ec00wkwc08oowks.jpg

Eyes: One side is blue, whilst the other is green.
    Haircolor: Auburn Brown.
    Height: 5'0"
    Body type: Petite upper body, barely any curves.
    Description: Avril is short, and very slim. Her green eye is blind, which makes it hard for her to see sometimes, but she never complains. She's just a normal teenager honestly, not really admirable to most. Her left foot is weaker than the other, so she limps quite a lot which makes it very hard for her to run.

• Weapons: None, as of right now.
    Physical Skills/Attributes: Quick thinker.
    Talents: She remembers everything she reads, but not sees. Other than words, everything else is quickly forgotten.

Dislikes: Darkness, silence, people in pain.
    Dreams: To be a famous artist.
    Fears: Small places.
    Habits: Avril normally talks quite a lot so she can keep herself occupied, she knocks on wood a lot too.
    Hobbies: Reading, talking, and smiling..
    Personality: She's kind and smart, everyone tends to talk to her because of her optimistic self. She has her moments though when she just can't stand it.

• Friends: Everyone as long as they don't hurt her, or anyone she loves.
    Enemies: No one (( Yet. ))
    Bio: Avril grew up in Scotland, but she had to move a few years later because of the lack of money that she was able to earn with her parents, so they moved to Maine. She's in her fourth year of High school, and is in the Swimming team. She doesn't really do much, due to her slight disabilities.. Never bothers her though, her optimism always makes her happy.
    Rose Color: Pure white.

---- Alright, there we go. One more human character! :D, which by the way, I don't know if she's good or not XD Do you guys like her?​

• Name: Avril
    DoB: July 1st, 1998.
    Race: Human.

• tumblr_static_3kfev7ac76ec00wkwc08oowks.jpg

Eyes: One side is blue, whilst the other is green.
    Haircolor: Auburn Brown.
    Height: 5'0"
    Body type: Petite upper body, barely any curves.
    Description: Avril is short, and very slim. Her green eye is blind, which makes it hard for her to see sometimes, but she never complains. She's just a normal teenager honestly, not really admirable to most. Her left foot is weaker than the other, so she limps quite a lot which makes it very hard for her to run.

• Weapons: None, as of right now.
    Physical Skills/Attributes: Quick thinker.
    Talents: She remembers everything she reads, but not sees. Other than words, everything else is quickly forgotten.

Dislikes: Darkness, silence, people in pain.
    Dreams: To be a famous artist.
    Fears: Small places.
    Habits: Avril normally talks quite a lot so she can keep herself occupied, she knocks on wood a lot too.
    Hobbies: Reading, talking, and smiling..
    Personality: She's kind and smart, everyone tends to talk to her because of her optimistic self. She has her moments though when she just can't stand it.

• Friends: Everyone as long as they don't hurt her, or anyone she loves.
    Enemies: No one (( Yet. ))
    Bio: Avril grew up in Scotland, but she had to move a few years later because of the lack of money that she was able to earn with her parents, so they moved to Maine. She's in her fourth year of High school, and is in the Swimming team. She doesn't really do much, due to her slight disabilities.. Never bothers her though, her optimism always makes her happy.
    Rose Color: Pure white.

---- Alright, there we go. One more human character! :D, which by the way, I don't know if she's good or not XD Do you guys like her?​
Love her! Though the Auburn hair might cause a bit of a confusion when she appears in the gallery ^^ (hint hint)

Love her! Though the Auburn hair might cause a bit of a confusion when she appears in the galley ^^ (hint hint)
-- Yeah I got you :P That was the point. Hehe x'D. Anyways, I'll post her intro in a few minutes. I'm trying to find a nice profile picture * ^ * ~~ Is very picky when it comes to Pictures ~~

-- Yeah I got you :P That was the point. Hehe x'D. Anyways, I'll post her intro in a few minutes. I'm trying to find a nice profile picture * ^ * ~~ Is very picky when it comes to Pictures ~~
Intentionally causing drama for the Blue King, wonderful ;) I wish you luck on your picture journey then, hopefully you'll have a safe return ;P

Intentionally causing drama for the Blue King, wonderful ;) I wish you luck on your picture journey then, hopefully you'll have a safe return ;P
I doubt I'll have a safe return, knowing that I will get lost in the beautiful colors of what this world calls art * ^ * If I don't post anything by the hour, just say my bed ate me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I doubt I'll have a safe return, knowing that I will get lost in the beautiful colors of what this calls art * ^ * If I don't post anything by the hour, just say my bed ate me.
Will do but hopefully it doesn't come to that xD

x'D Yooouu know what. I'm gonna answer when I wake up because I am. Becoming very. Lazy. e-e. So I'll see you in the morning. (* ^ *) Or night, whatever time it is for you. xD
Its just about the end of early noon for me actually which means I've just gotten done drinking some stereotypical cup of tea ^^

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.