IB: The Guertena Art Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm.. Well, maybe she just.. Grew up? And.. Her memories from the Gallery were kind of forgotten due to shock or something? So she never came back? e-o
Yeah, maybe... Gary did turn into a painting, so maybe it was the ending where Ib leaves the gallery without either Gary or Mary... It was really depressing to have to choose between either of the two, or neither, in the game...

From my guesses, Gary is the most powerful painting currently in the Gallery (it seems Mary is no longer here, but I'm not sure).

Yeah, maybe... Gary did turn into a painting, so maybe it was the ending where Ib leaves the gallery without either Gary or Mary... It was really depressing to have to choose between either of the two, or neither, in the game...

From my guesses, Gary is the most powerful painting currently in the Gallery (it seems Mary is no longer here, but I'm not sure).
Gary turned into a painting? e-e Oh my jesus I'm missing out.

Anyways, yes, Gary would indeed be the most powerful in the Gallery due to the fact that, he was once human, so he has more strength. -- Mary would not be in here since.. Ib and Gary burned her Picture. Unless that was a fake and.. All that.. And.. Yeah.

Oh sorry I just realized myself that it had been quite sometime that I last posted ^^" I think there is still one more painting by @Yokai_Madmen but I'll start working on the transition post to the other gallery somewhere later tonight.

As for the backstory between what happened with Guertena and Gary, more will definitely be revealed (depending on your character's actions of course).

Reactions: Hana
Oh sorry I just realized myself that it had been quite sometime that I last posted ^^" I think there is still one more painting by @Yokai_Madmen but I'll start working on the transition post to the other gallery somewhere later tonight.

As for the backstory between what happened with Guertena and Gary, more will definitely be revealed (depending on your character's actions of course).
The suspense. Oh. Gosh.

Anyways, isn't the other world called -- By the Painting, when I looked it up on the Wiki. -- Fabricated world? I know it doesn't say the actual name in the game, due to the fact that Ib is very young and she doesn't exactly know how to pronounce words and understand what they mean.

The suspense. Oh. Gosh.

Anyways, isn't the other world called -- By the Painting, when I looked it up on the Wiki. -- Fabricated world? I know it doesn't say the actual name in the game, due to the fact that Ib is very young and she doesn't exactly know how to pronounce words and understand what they mean.
Yes thats what its called at least in this RP since I have no idea what the original name for the painting is myself :P

Yes thats what its called at least in this RP since I have no idea what the original name for the painting is myself :P
Ah, I think 'Fabricated World' is actually the name of the painting? Gary reads the painting's titles for her, and he was there with her at the end, so...

Ah, I think 'Fabricated World' is actually the name of the painting? Gary reads the painting's titles for her, and he was there with her at the end, so...
It can be assumed that was its actual title ^^

Aye, I'm sorry 'bout that @w@;

Oh and my prev. post was the cue for the lights flickering in the normal gallery :P So feel free to start writing about how you happened upon the entrance to the other gallery and hop right in.

Nah it's cool I'm just feeling a little inadequate compared to everyone else's posts. @.@' So that's why I'm just...sorta kinda waiting.
Heey~ No need to feel that way Ma'am. Honestly, your post was very good and I enjoyed reading it ^^' You should post with all your heart, which I'm sure you do. It seems like you tried very hard making that single post, so just continue to do that and everything's cool :P

Reactions: Arius LaVari
Is this RP over? x'D - Sorry for asking, people just haven't really been talking or replying to the actual thread so.. I was curious. o.o

I am not sure I've been waiting to see if anyone else would post but I'm starting to feel weird about it cuz aren't there like 2 other humans now. o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.