I whispered in her ear, you better fear me dear for I am Death[OOC AND SIGN-UP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mind if I jump in?

Name: Hannibol Damien
Species: Undead Wolf
Personality: Hannibol Damien may look absolutely terrifying, but she's not as mean as one might think. Rather than the bloodthirsty killer her appearance suggests she is, her nature is more that of a trickster. She is extremely mischievous and would much rather scare people than do anything to harm them. Once you get to know her she's actually fairly nice, just a bit rough around the edges. And she is actually surprisingly protective of those whom she considers her friends. Though one must earn the right to be considered of such importance in her mind, as opposed to simply being one of the many people she torments.
History: Hannibol Damien was one of the good creatures Alex met in the Amazon rainforest. Alex was one of the very few people Hanni considered a close friend. So after Alex left the Amazon, when Hanni received word of the uprising of the dark creatures she immediately went to try to find Alex.
Appearance: A large black she-wolf with glowing red eyes and numerous bloodstains in her fur.
Weapons: None
Powers: She has some ghost-like attributes, such as short term invisibility and fazing through solid objects. She can't be killed since she's already dead, but she can be mortally wounded. If her injuries are severe enough they may take her years to fully heal.
Other: She suffers from mild amnesia, and cannot remember anything about her life before she became undead.

Name: Alexis (Alex) Fielder
Species: Human
Personality: Alex is far from your average girly-girl. She is very much a tomboy and loves the outdoors. She is fairly outgoing and enjoys conversing with any new people she happens to meet. She can be quite witty, which does occasionally get her into trouble. And she has a kind and caring heart, a rarity among her kind these days it seems. But with the current situation, she's initially much more shy and quiet, less eager to chat with strangers. Her attitude takes on a much more serious tone when interacting with those she does not know well.
History: As a teenager, before the dark creatures took over, Alex spent three years in the Amazon rainforest living among a multitude of good creatures. It was part of the last stage of her training to become a biologist. But when she returned home to complete her training, the dark creatures were beginning to emerge. Alex was one of the lucky few who spotted the signs early on and was able to avoid being captured or killed. She kept on the move, traveling until she reached Burnitte.
Appearance: A fair skinned, slender young woman with blue eyes and long blond hair that she usually keeps in a ponytail. She stands about 5'4'' and weighs 130 pounds.
Weapons: She has assorted knives and daggers strapped to her waist. Her hiker's backpack is full of miscellaneous supplies she's acquired on her travels, such as wooden stakes or calltrops. She is also able to wield her walking stick as a weapon if necessary.
Powers: None, since she's human. But she does have a certain affinity towards animals.
Other: She is not yet aware that Hannibol Damien is looking for her.

Tigerell, You can join! And your skeletons are good!(:

Yes, sorry I was waiting for Genevieve Hyde to explain about her characters little brother but I guess we can just continue without her for now.

Name:Leah Marshall
Species:Fairy
Personality:Leah is bipolar, so much that she almost has two different personalities. One part of her is graceful and caring, but another part of her is dark and insane. She is neither bad nor good, but undecided, she likes to do what she wants which might sometimes be good, but sometimes be horrible. Her moods are uncontrollable, things set off both sides of her randomly and she can never stop it or do anything about it.
History:Leah doesn't remember much about her life after she got into a fight and almost died. She can only see her memories during her dreams, but she forgets everything when she wakes up.
Appearance:

Weapons:She uses throwing knives.
Any powers?:She's a necromancer and can summon the dead.
Other:She has a twin brother named Levi

Name:Levi Marshall
Species:Half demon half fairy
Personality:Levi is very mischievous with a dark sense of humor. He is crazy in a fun way, but he hates humans with every part of his cold heart. He is very uncaring and heartless unless its about his sister who is the only thing he has every loved or cared about.
History:Levi lived with his sister until he was 13, then he went out to be on his own and try to find his own way. He came back once he got tired of being alone, and found his sister to have no memory of him or her life what so ever. He has been taking care of her and helping her with her mood swings and trying to control her since then.
Appearance:

Weapons:He uses a bow with poisonous arrows.
Any powers?:He can cause waves of pain and electricity to others through touch, but he knows how to control it.
Other:Leah is his sister.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
You deserved it, no thanks needed

I'm not going to be on very much, is at all, for the next couple weeks. You can continue the rp without me and I will try to jump in when I'm back.

Hi there! Just dropped by to let you know I am one of the forum volunteers and I wanted to let you know that in looking over your main RP thread I noticed OOC chat on pages 5 and 7 and we were told to let people know that OOC chat should be kept out of main RPs. Thank you and have a nice day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.