I whispered in her ear, you better fear me dear for I am Death[OOC AND SIGN-UP

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been... Pretty basic length wise so far... Have a crack at reading it, shouldn't take too long.

Side note: Did the lightning bolt get ignored? O.o

I don't know, I put down that Fayte felt the heat and noticed the clouds and stuff, but I don't know if Deadpool's Successor noticed it or what because our characters started fighting.

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe muhahaha i dont know what your talking about so ignor me

lol now i just want to walk in the middle of battle and if lighting striks i want to say "Oh My Haevens I have been hit by lighting and i am dieing tell my love i love him oh wait i am dead already" that is so what i am goi to do X

Yea he may have just not seen your post or something... You could do something else and I could try make him notice it if you want?

Of course. Though I'm off to bed now... So it gives me a chance to join in later. ^^

OH! IF ANYBODY IS INTERESTED IN A POKEMON GAME RP, I'VE GOT A THREAD FOR IT UNDER FANFIC! :D

Haha. Alright! And I might take a look at it. (:

Yo guys. You do know what auto modding and god modding are right? e.e

no i dont real know what god modding or Auto modding

For your sake Mushishi, I'll explain. The term "god modding" is one you may see around a lot. It's a rule basically. Auto mods come under it. They are assumed hits on another character. For example; *Jo hits Bob in the nose, it is now bleeding* The reason this is not allowed is because it gives you an unfair way to deal damage to others characters. This is an example of how it should be. *Jo swung a punch towards Bobs nose. If connected, it would now be bleeding* very simple, you have to attempt, and give an explanation of the consequences of it succeeding. God mods cover a huge majority of no-nos in rp, such as the banned list of abilities. These are subject to change only at the start of the rp if both opponents, (1v1 style) or the Game Master says otherwise, and it has to be stated clearly. Such abilities as black holes or logic manipulation are on the banned list, and considered God Mods. Such things as summoning and healing are a God Mod if done in one post while the character attacks or keeps going. Same with high scale ubers. They take a charge turn. Teleporting must be logically explained, not just said to be done. The easiest way is to have a speed factor explain it. To sum up, it's the rules that keep a little logic left, and keep things fair.

Reactions: Jezibell
XD That's the most basic way I can put it without listing the rules.

Yea I know what it is but I figured that most of the creatured are immortal unless you use the right weapon to kill them so I didnt think I would worry about it too much unless they are like impossible to kill and are perfect or something. I should have probably explained what godmodding meant just so everyone would understand though, but thanks for explaining it.

now everything seems to fall into it's places =D

i dont get what they are talking please make it shortr for all the stupid people out there <---- one of the stupid people

I don't know how to explain anything..I sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.