I whispered in her ear, you better fear me dear for I am Death[OOC AND SIGN-UP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Mushishi
Species: Ghost (she a good girl)
Personality: kind to humens evil to bad people and has a childish personality
History: She cant remembered anything of her past but she trys sometimes. she likes helping the humens becuse she fell in love with one once but then her kind didnt likw that and killed him. and from that day she has called for revange but she not evil. she likes humens. but would never get to close from them
Appearance: sorry I tried my best to fine a pic its very hard to find a ghost pic that's pretty
Weapons: -.- no
Any powers?: anything a ghost can do.
Other: she likes cookies but cant eat them (T^T I feel so bad fore her LoLz)

this will be eidt the reson I just did a little is because I have a dance whatnot and if I don't win I don't continue. TT^^TT I want to contiune

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck with the dance whatnot, and she looks pretty =)

Some one help I don't know what to do in a History. like what do you put in it?

Edit: I WON XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDDXDXDXXDXDXD

I have a couple possible characters to use... One however, is classed as a Greek God, though he's the next best thing. Allowed? Yes? No?

Mushishi, Good job! And you can just like put down some of the stuff that has happened to her in her life, or if you can't think of anything its fine. (:

Darkeela, Um...Just put your bio for them up and I'll look it over to make sure everything is okay, but yea that sounds fine. (:

Name: Hanasha Kixyoukino
Name meaning: Reflection of Insanity
Species: Greek God (diety)
Personality: There is only one way to describe him; insane. What he does is more often than not without logic, or premeditation. He doesn't like to think, he just does, making seriously unpredictable. Rules are just something meant to be broken, though it's rare to see him seriously evil. He's by nature, chaotic neutral. Though he never holds grudges, and his attention span is hard to hold. Unless it's fun, it's not worth doing.
History: Back in the rein of the Greek Gods, Hanasha was merely a mortal. It was quite common at this time for the gods to come down and mate with mortals. This instance, was never recorded. Not even in mythology. An offspring of pure born to Zeus and Aphrodite descended to earth, falling in love with a mortal named Hanasha. Though he openly denounced any feelings in return, he treated her like another mortal, and used her love for his pleasure. Zeus, furious after finding she had given birth bearing this mans child, pieced together his abuse of his daughter, and struck at Hanasha a fatal blow. She poured her very life force into Hanasha, making him a gods equal. A coward back then, Hanasha fled into hiding. The power itself on top of his guilt... Eventually drove him to insanity.
Appearance: (File attached. It's an edit, specific to Hanasha, I hope it's okay.)
Weapons: Yin Yang gauntlets. Simple, left gauntlets negate holy/divine powers, as well as produce unholy flames. The reverse goes for the right.
Powers: Lightning

Attachments

• 406786_105933226238803_692082353_n.jpg
    406786_105933226238803_692082353_n.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 5
Welp, now there's two clowns in the rp it seems. XD

Darkeela, Haha! Oh god I love your character!

The f**ker is insane. That's what I love about him. The god that came to f**k shiz up, just because it's fun. @_@ My imagination scares me sometimes...

Mushishi, Haha. Um, well you could just have it where she like hears someone else or she's like walking through the city or something.

I'll try and help. First, you need to enter the setting, then either notice and join events already taking place or create one of your own that makes our characters turn our attention to yours.

Reactions: Jezibell
i suck T^T

but can some one tell me whats going on i would like to know just a little sum

yes wise aand power ful Dark *bow before him*

Well... Two side stories. One inside a house, one outside. (Where my crazy ass character is interrupting things.) Read through the initial post and all replies carefully, don't miss out any details if possible.

*Pass out dead now in ghost form* but suck at reading things when thereis like 2 pages and are long just give me two days and i can do it

Status
Not open for further replies.