I Was Bored!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The tyrant howled as the DJ's blade just missed his rib cage. With Blip still attached around his neck the Tyrant swung his neck up and threw the girl in the air. Ignoring the airborne target he focused on DJ who was attempting to slash as his legs. The Tyrant returned the favor by slashing at DJ, but was soon blinded by the boy's will on the first slash. The Tyrant then retreated into the water. All was safe for a moment, but after a few minutes the large beast lunged out of the water and began to float before them standing at a distance. It struck down on the island causing the sand to bounce. To make matters worse the demon advance had gotten worse as their attention was fixated on the beast. The reaper would be useful in this situation if she could remember how to use her weapon. They could run towards the city gates and risk bringing the tyrant along or they could run over to a mysterious obelisk on an adjacent island. Spirits seemed to heavily guard it however, staying close to it while floating in a distinct pattern around it.
@Citrus @Shinku @DjGameK1ng @firejay1

MEANWHILE...

Papa Lee is in the next section fending off demons from crossing the bridge to where Thana was. "Hey! Hurry up and open that door would ya!" Papa just then slammed down on what he thought was the last of the demons. Joe then touched down behind Papa. "You seem to know how to use your blessing well. I'm going ahead to help the warrior." Joe then ran and threw his cane at Thana bringing her and the cane back to Joe. "Are you stupid? Or just plain suicidal? Ignoring all those demons! Look beyond that door is a checkpoint. There are creations that can see the demons like you all and they are put on a special battalion to keep what they can out of the city. If you want those doors open you'll have to fight the demons off in this area. Good luck." A demon followed by many spirits walked through Joe as he finished explaining. Hordes soon followed after, the demons at the gate seemed to occupied with the door to bother Thana.

@daniel reaver
"You could have told me that earlier!!" Thana yelled in anger at the one that stopped her before she glared at the demons at the door then launched Ito the air as far as she could before landing near those demons and attacking then quickly and furiously. Working to clear the demons away as fast as she could so she could go help papa lee

Last edited:
When seeing the Tyrant retreat, DJ thought this: "Wait, what? It's retreating? Did my luck finally turn around? Well, since I don't want to get my hopes up, let's keep both my sword and shield ready.", the tyrant then lunged out of the water. "And it's stuff like this why I don't get my hopes up at all anymore! I knew it wasn't defeated yet! So, we're just going to have to beat it for real this time! Let's do this!", DJ thought as he saw the thing float around. The Tyrant struck the island, which caused the sand to bounce and DJ to kind of jump up as well. "It's angry I see. Damn, what do we do? Wait a sec, the other demons! Let them not have advanced as far as I'm thinking, pleas- OH GODDAMMIT! THEY HAVE ADVANCED AS FAR AS I THOUGHT! Okay, calm down DJ. Everything is going to be fine, I hope. Let's think of something. That Reaper needs to get a hold of her weapon again and then we'll be semi-fine. Hmm... The Tyrant probably isn't too happy with me, so I need to get him to only focus me. I got it!" , DJ thought and he said: "Reaper, Rogue! I need you two to go deal with the smaller demons! We need to halt their progression a bit! I'll try to hold of that Tyrant as long as I can and as soon as we can get to that island over there, with the weird obelisk, I'll bring Azrael along. We got some better footing there."
@Shinku @Citrus @firejay1

Blip was displeased when the creature flung her through the air, but it wasn't a big deal. She landed fairly safely on the ground and watched it scramble into the water, before bursting out again. The smaller demons were aggregating as well, since they'd been concentrating on the tyrant. As she'd been in the air, however, she'd noticed a strange obelisk surrounded tightly by the demons. It was like it was precious to them. She was still musing on that just as the stupid guy from earlier started yelling commands. With another flash of annoyance she responded, "Don't boss me around!"

The tyrant had given her an idea, actually. She wanted to try it out. Looping her chains loosely around one of the larger demons, she let it run far from her. She hoped this worked. Holding her weapons tightly, she concentrated and willed the chains to shorten abruptly. The next thing she knew, she had sling-shotted herself past a large portion of the demons and landed significantly closer to the obelisk than she'd been before. However, now she was onset by a flood of demons, and it was all she could do to fight them off without getting overwhelmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.