I Was Bored!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*cough cough* "Huh, what? I-I'm alive?! How?", DJ thought before looking up. Before him stood Azrael, who just saved his life! "Ah, thank you Samurai! Sorry, I don't know your name yet, but that can come later! A spirit horde from the water is coming! We'll need to fight together, Samurai! Uhh... Rogue, we'll need you too! I'll distract them, since the energy from the gate is clearly still active. I'll mostly try to knock them off balance for you to kill, but I can kill some myself too!", DJ said. He took his sword in his left hand, which he felt hurt a little bit, and his shield in his right hand. He tried to get the spirits to move away from the water and fight them on land. He struck the first spirit down with ease, landing his sword swing directly on it's horn! The rest came, which he either needed to bash with his shield or swing his sword towards to, since going all out attack wouldn't work and would only get him inside the water... again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Azrael didn't think it twice. He jumped off the water and in the air, he unshealthed his katana and slashed two souls head at once a she landed on the ground with a slight thud. Some dust came up and he quickly looked around. He spotted a soul that was about to sneak attack at DJ. He scoffed and dashed towards it, making an vertical slice on the spirt body. The spirt pufed with a creepy gasp, eaving behind some kind of blue dust.

"My name is Azrael", he said as he hold his stance where he was, leaning his back on DJs. He holded his katana with both of his hands as he looked at the souls that were in front of him. He frowned slightly a she thought about a tactical attack. "If we want to survive this, we better cover our backs, you know? Kill those I front of you and I'll kill these on your back. Sounds like a good plan, right?"

"So one or two should be good? Maybe three?" She questioned herself for a moment, as Mitten explained to her how her weapon worked out. All she had to do was behead a couple of people, right? Right. This shouldn't be too hard...

At least, that's what she thought.

For the time being, she closed her eyes for a moment, trying to imagine her weapon swinging in front of her, and when she opened her eyes, she had found that the blade was in mid-air, soon to fall to the ground. She fractically grabbed at it, holding it firmly in her hands and looking at the monsters.. She could help now!

With a smile on her face, she sprung forwards holding her scythe out and practically beheading the creatures, as the weapon soon absorbed them in the process. She kept in mind that she shouldn't kill too many or reap too many souls, as she had no idea what would happen. For now, she kept her killing spree low toned, and relied on the others to kill.

Though, she did try her best to rid of the souls that were surrounding herself. It was comfortable weilding it, however, even though she had never before. It felt weird.

She liked it.

@Shinku
@DjGameK1ng
@daniel reaver

Last edited by a moderator:
Blip pulled the chain of her short sword from the water, feeling clumsy as several demons converged on her and she tripped over herself trying to avoid them or get them off of her. She grabbed for the longer sword on her back, barely warding the demons off with her short sword, but it was so big and heavy and frustrating. She gave a snort of frustration, but right then a demon flew straight towards her face and.... The white-haired girl screamed and the longsword yanked itself out of its sheath by the chains and slashed down in front of her, splitting the demon in two. Well what do you know, she really could move it through sheer willpower. Testing this theory a little further, she concentrated hard to bend the chain to her will. The sword itself was heavy, so she didn't bother trying to pull that, instead sending her chain out in loops to wrap around several demons at once, pulling tight so quickly that they died almost instantly. At first it was difficult, but the easier it became, until she was fighting without using either of her swords at all, her chains doing all the work for her, like evil metal snakes, coiling obediently around their master. She had to admit, though, it was tiring, and with all of her concentration focused on the demons, she hadn't the smallest bit of brain space to see what the other three were doing.

DJ, as he was warding off and killing more spirits, heard one being killed behind him. It was Azrael who killed it. "First off, nice to meet you Azrael, my name is DJ. Secondly, that does sound like a good plan. I do think it's a good idea to try to regroup with the other two, the Rogue and the Reaper, which if I'm seeing correctly, she finally got a weapon.", DJ said. He had 3 spirits coming towards him, which kinda frightened him. Nonetheless, he took a stance with his shield in front of him. The first started to attack, which he bashed with his shield, knocking it off balance. He did a stab at the horn, which to his surprise was enough to kill it. The next two decided to both jump attack him, which he responded with rolling under them and taking them both out with a horizontal swing. "Alright, combo! Now... just for the rest of them... Ugh, which is most likely going to end this combo I have.", DJ thought before getting a bunch of them after him. Nothing he couldn't handle, it would just take some time.

Thana had fled when the one she was helping got angry, fear in her eyes cause one of his swings had almost taken her head off. "Watch where your swinging that!!!" Thana yelled at him one she got out of his range. She thought he was stupid because of how he had almost hit her but then again she had probably gotten close to ripping chunks of him out as well but that was thrown aside when he fell to his knees which made her jump a little and fine back over to try and help him up and out of the water

Last edited:
Azrael smiled widely and kinda creepily a she go on a killing spree just when DJ began to attack the one in front of him. From all the emotions he could show, this one was definitely a wrong and scary one. He looked like a total psychopath that need some urgent medic attention. "Just die... Die, die, DIE!!!" he began to shouted with creepy laughs, chopping and slicing spirits, which ran away from him for his scary appearance, but with no avail.

If they had some blood on them, Azrael would probably had some on his face and body.

"Yahoo!"

The girl shouted happily, spinning around as she was surrounded by the monsters, using her weapon in a way where it did all the fighting for her. She knew she shouldn't absorb too many souls, but she really was having a ton of fun. Well, it was just fun because she knew that there was no bloods and guts and all that bleh stuff. Kate kept playing with her Scythe, soon holding onto it and trying to get comfortable with it in her hands. After that, she stopped killing them, since the weapon probably had taken in a ton of souls from her little massacre. That was when she looked over and found the person who was all emotionless a while ago, going psychopathic. Should she be worried? Probably. Did she do anything? Ehh... Sure. Why not?

With that, the girl used her scythe to fling her over to both her companions' area, killing just a few more monsters in the process. Seriously, how many souls could she collect? For now, it hopefully didn't matter, even though it did.

Wow, this was troublesome, having to worry about killing too many while the others could kill all they wanted. "Hey! look up!" She shouted, quickly slashing above as she landed, perfectly slicing a soul right through the neck, as it disappeared, and was drained into her weapon.

@Shinku
@DjGameK1ng

"I wonder how Azrael is doi-", DJ thought right before Azrael was going all psychopathic. "Okay... He's gone nuts. Eh, still not the weirdest thing I have seen all day. That might be that leprechaun or possibly Mitten. Not quite sure yet. Well, let's just go back to defeating these spirits!", DJ thought. He had a couple at charging at him, 4 to be precise. DJ stood ready to shield rush into them. He did, knocking them over, but seeing as 4 of them rushed him too, he also stumbled back a bit. He regained footing and jumped forward, holding his sword ready to stab a spirit on the way down. He stabbed it, defeating it. He sliced the one nearest, defeating that one too. The other 2 stood up, one of them charging at him and the other jumping at DJ. He charged forward, this time with his sword, slicing and defeating the one charging at him. The one who jumped towards him, DJ held his sword under and vertically sliced him from bottom to top.

"Whew, that was some stuff I had to pull there. I'm incredibly lucky this worked. Wait, what the heck is that in the sky? It's holding something... Wait, that's a scythe! Is that the Reaper?", DJ thought as he saw Kate flinging herself towards him and Azrael. When she landed, he was amazed when she slashed up and killed one of the spirits with a perfect slice. "Wow! That fierceness! She's good with that scythe! She's swinging that thing with an intense fierceness, that's kinda scary how fierce... And that's a teammate? I'm fearing what type of demons and spirit we will encounter.", DJ thought while saying, "Nice one Reaper!", to her.

Azral growled angrily as Kate, the Reaper of the team, came up on the scene and killed some spirits that were about to charge towards him. He was the one that wanted to kill them painfully, yet quick. He turned around to face the Reaper, rage and madness showing only on his face. "You... You...! Why the hell did you dare to stole my kills?!" he shouted angrily at her, his scarlett eyes glowing a bit. "I.. I wanted to kill tem and hear their sorrows of pain! And you... You just killed them from me!"

He raised his katana and pointed at her with it, the blade glistening a bit by the light of the sun. He smiled widely and evily. "Tell me a reason for not killing you or at least punish you, derp..."
@Citrus @DjGameK1ng

"Hey, they needed to rest in peace at least."

The girl shrugged, pretty unfazed as he was obviously insane. Well, she had worked with pretty insane people back in her school days, though this time, the guy had a weapon on him, so this was like waltzing on a mine field. Wow, oh well. It wasn't like being a reaper was that bad, hey, she could do cool stuff with her weapon too, and she was still trying to accept the fact that she's stopped a couple of souls. Just then, her attention was pulled back to him.

"Well, It's not like they are really screaming. I mean, they are souls, and your negative energy is just gonna attract more until they eat you alive!" The woman complained, crossing her arms as her weapon was floating by her side. Another demon came from behind her, from which she didn't notice. It seemed to be walking like a little tiger or something, and since she didn't notice, she couldn't swing her scythe.

"Also, if you do harm me, don't forget, I'm your team mate too. If you harm me, it's going to add more baggage to you and the group." She stated, as the demon behind her kept slowly approaching. The other two would be able to see it since it was behind her, but she was too busy talking to really notice.

@Shinku
@DjGameK1ng

(Last post for today for me)
Because of Azrael's shouting, DJ quickly realized something was terribly wrong. This wasn't shouting against a spirit, this was shouting against someone. DJ was a bit occupied with killing more of those spirits that he couldn't make out against who he was shouting, but he had a sneaking suspicion of who it could be. After clearing the spirits who where an immediate thread to him, he turned around to see Azrael pointing his katana to Kate. "Wow, wow, wow! Dude, calm down! We are on the same team, remember? All of us are on the same team. You, her, me, the people of there and those people who needed to follow 'God'. Calm down and don't do anything you will regret, and you will regret killing a teammate. So, just calm down a bit and think about this logically.", he said in the hope of Azrael not killing or even hurting Kate. "Aw man! This is not going very well, is it?! At least nothing is attacki-. Oh damn, that's a demon! A tiger looking one as well! Okay, hold it off with my shield, so if Azrael wants to kill something, he may.", DJ thought. He ran towards and behind Kate to get the demon to attack him, which he could handle at least mildly good with his shield. He blocked the first attack the demon made and only pushed and bashed the demon with his shield. "Azrael! You want to kill something, right? Kill this thing!", DJ shouted to Azrael.

@Citrus @Shinku

Azral growled angrily as Kate, the Reaper of the team, came up on the scene and killed some spirits that were about to charge towards him. He was the one that wanted to kill them painfully, yet quick. He turned around to face the Reaper, rage and madness showing only on his face. "You... You...! Why the hell did you dare to stole my kills?!" he shouted angrily at her, his scarlett eyes glowing a bit. "I.. I wanted to kill tem and hear their sorrows of pain! And you... You just killed them from me!"

He raised his katana and pointed at her with it, the blade glistening a bit by the light of the sun. He smiled widely and evily. "Tell me a reason for not killing you or at least punish you, derp..."
@Citrus @DjGameK1ng
Azrael's blade soon became engulfed in blackness and he could feel the spirits eating away at his soul, but could no longer see demons nor spirits. The effect would last until he could get rid of the evil in his heart. His teammates would only notice that his blade had turned black and that the reaper's scythe was absorbing it. Poor Samurai. The Reaper's weapon soon reached its climax and the blade disappeared. Around the reaper a black disc would begin to spin and expand. Absorbing the negative energy of everything around it, even the Samurai. Azrael's soul was soon sucked from his body by the reaper, only attached to him due to his blessing. Had it been anyone else they were sure to be dead.

As for Azrael he died, sort of. His body just dropped in the sand, not responding to his will. He was the only hero who could cheat death and now he's a useless sack of meat.

The Reaper's blade soon returned to her hands and vanished. However, the worst had yet to come. A Tyrant, a demon who has been spoon-fed the negative energies of people awoke due to a combination of Azrael and Kate. This Tyrant rose out of the water and looked at the four of them, noticing the energy around Azrael he slurped it up and roared.

blood-starved-beast-in-bloodborne.jpg

The beast walked slowly onto land and then stood hunchback over the group. "Graugh... Filthy humans... Wake!" The beast leaned back looking like it was about to lunge. It took a while, but the beast eventually did jump toward Dj, all the while his underside exposed. Though Dj was nowhere near tall enough to reach his belly, Blip and Kate could however. It would seem Lady Luck spat on Dj again. There was a voice emanating from the beast's chest, it seemed familiar.

MEANWHILE IN HEAVEN...

Lady Luck is chewing a piece of gum when the beast arrives. It shocked her so much that she spat her gum out toward the screen. The gods all fell silent and looked to her. "Whoops."

"Damn, Nya!" PoPo waved his arms around in the air annoyed. "Cheating is no fun, Nya!" Lady Luck only rolled her eyes.

@Shinku @Citrus @firejay1

Thana had fled when the one she was helping got angry, fear in her eyes cause one of his swings had almost taken her head off. "Watch where your swinging that!!!" Thana yelled at him one she got out of his range. She thought he was stupid because of how he had almost hit her but then again she had probably gotten close to ripping chunks of him out as well but that was thrown aside when he fell to his knees which made her jump a little and fine back over to try and help him up and out of the water
Papa Lee took a breath and answered the girl. "Pay... attention to what you're doing!" Papa forced a charge and swung the sword straight over Thana's head, right into a demon's side. Joe then screamed out toward the both of them. "One of you try and get those gates up ahead!" As he shouted this Papa looked out toward the path he mentioned. Not only was it far, but it took them further away from their teammates and demons began to invade the path running toward the gate Joe was talking about. They sat there banging on it. A Spirit floated over to Papa and he grabbed its horn snapping it. He then quickly shouted to Thana. "You go! I'll fight what is here!"

@Minami @daniel reaver

• Love
Reactions: firejay1
Azrael's blade soon became engulfed in blackness and he could feel the spirits eating away at his soul, but could no longer see demons nor spirits. The effect would last until he could get rid of the evil in his heart. His teammates would only notice that his blade had turned black and that the reaper's scythe was absorbing it. Poor Samurai. The Reaper's weapon soon reached its climax and the blade disappeared. Around the reaper a black disc would begin to spin and expand. Absorbing the negative energy of everything around it, even the Samurai. Azrael's soul was soon sucked from his body by the reaper, only attached to him due to his blessing. Had it been anyone else they were sure to be dead.

As for Azrael he died, sort of. His body just dropped in the sand, not responding to his will. He was the only hero who could cheat death and now he's a useless sack of meat.

The Reaper's blade soon returned to her hands and vanished. However, the worst had yet to come. A Tyrant, a demon who has been spoon-fed the negative energies of people awoke due to a combination of Azrael and Kate. This Tyrant rose out of the water and looked at the four of them, noticing the energy around Azrael he slurped it up and roared.

blood-starved-beast-in-bloodborne.jpg

The beast walked slowly onto land and then stood hunchback over the group. "Graugh... Filthy humans... Wake!" The beast leaned back looking like it was about to lunge. It took a while, but the beast eventually did jump toward Dj, all the while his underside exposed. Though Dj was nowhere near tall enough to reach his belly, Blip and Kate could however. It would seem Lady Luck spat on Dj again. There was a voice emanating from the beast's chest, it seemed familiar.

MEANWHILE IN HEAVEN...

Lady Luck is chewing a piece of gum when the beast arrives. It shocked her so much that she spat her gum out toward the screen. The gods all fell silent and looked to her. "Whoops."

"Damn, Nya!" PoPo waved his arms around in the air annoyed. "Cheating is no fun, Nya!" Lady Luck only rolled her eyes.

@Shinku @Citrus @firejay1

Papa Lee took a breath and answered the girl. "Pay... attention to what you're doing!" Papa forced a charge and swung the sword straight over Thana's head, right into a demon's side. Joe then screamed out toward the both of them. "One of you try and get those gates up ahead!" As he shouted this Papa looked out toward the path he mentioned. Not only was it far, but it took them further away from their teammates and demons began to invade the path running toward the gate Joe was talking about. They sat there banging on it. A Spirit floated over to Papa and he grabbed its horn snapping it. He then quickly shouted to Thana. "You go! I'll fight what is here!"

@Minami @daniel reaver
Thana yelped and looked towards the gates then quickly back to papa lee and nodding "will you be ok?!?" she asked frantically before she ran off not waiting for him to answer. She hated the fact that he had sent her without the team but if she didn't go whats to say they wouldn't all die there. "ill be back!!!" she called as she sprinted towards the gates as fast as she could go avoiding every demon she could as she ran not paying attention to where they where or who there target was.

Last edited:
Azrael, after seeing that Kate wasn't that amused by his warning neither seemed to try to fight him back, growned madly with with rage, some negative aura coming out from him. "You.. You really don't know with whom you're messing around, filthy Reaper!" Just when he was about to dashed towards her for attack her, he noticed his katana was acting weird and looking all blackish. He narrowed his eyes and suddenly gasped as he holded his chest with his free hand, feeling like something been dragged from his body.

Feeling totally weak by it, he dropped to his knees and holded his head with both of his hands, feeling an intense pain on his whole body. "WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?!" he shouted loudly and looked up at Kate, noticied her scythe absorbing his soul. He widen his eyes. "You... How dare you to talk about not hurting your teammates when you're eating my soul?!" He began to breath deeply, feeling his last breath coming out from his body. He then went all blank and his body dropped to the ground like an empty vase.

Blip hadn't been paying any attention to the drama going on with her teammates. She'd just stopped for breath, temporarily relieved as the flood of demons seemed to subside a little. The other three were being pretty proactive, after all, fighting off the demons more and more ferociously. Or at least that's what she'd thought, until she happened to glance over at them just in time to see the boy with the katana fall to the ground, apparently dead. He was the samurai, right? Wow. There weren't many of them to begin with and already one was dead. Bad luck. It seemed that the other girl in the group had also just lost her weapon, she couldn't see it anywhere. Again, tough luck. She turned back around to make sure no other demons were trying to jump her, but then realized that they really had subsided a bit. The reason became abundantly clear as the behemoth came stalking from the water, growling with a male voice. "Woah." She blinked her empty blue eyes twice, and paused, looking at the hideous creature with some interest, an actual smile alighting her face. This was interesting. She wanted to see it closer.

So when it lunged towards DJ, she mustered up all her willpower and sent both her chains flinging around its neck, yanking its head closer to her. She just wanted to see it a bit better, but it wouldn't stay still, thrashing around with a howl, being inconvenient. A sudden burst of irritation overwhelming her, she gave the chains another strong yank before unwrapping one chain and using the short sword on the end to slash at the beast's exposed ribs.

"Wow, what the-? Did the Reaper's scythe just disappear? And did Azrael's blade just turn black? This can only mean this: my luck is terrible this day. Well, let's just get rid of this small tiger demon.", DJ thought as he slashed the tiger demon he was holding off for quite a while. "Okay, now that that's don-, is there seriously black disc flying around? It seems to be absorbing something. Oh god, this can only mean disaster!", DJ thought and he was right. The Reapers scythe returned, which DJ thought was good, and then vanished again, which DJ started fearing the worst. Azrael dropped to the ground not long ago and DJ tried to go to him, but something came rising out of the water.

That something was a Tyrant. "What the everlovin-?! What is that?! It's looking evil though, so sword and shield ready! What... what is it doing? It's looking at me, looking like it can lunge any moment at me... Umm... Yea-. OH DEAR GOD, IT'S LUNGING AT ME!", DJ thought a little before and while the Tyrant was lunging at him. He could defend himself with his shield, but like with the 4 spirits charging at him, he was sent back quite a bit further than you would expect. That didn't matter for the Tyrant, as he could quickly get back on his feet and keep attacking him. "Oh, why me?! Lady Luck, if you exist which I'm pretty certain you do, why must my luck be so awful? I'm the punching bag of this group, have almost been drowned and now this?! This isn't quite what I had in mind for a decently 'good' day!", he thought while trying to kill the Tyrant, which was wailing on him too. He could reach his stomach, which for some reason a voice was coming from.

Suddenly, chains! Yes, chains, coming from Blip. She yanked the beast away from him and stabbed it in the chest. "Thanks, Rogue!", he said as he jumped back a bit from the Tyrant. Once he regained footing and thoughts other than: "Oh god!" and "Curse my luck!", he rushed towards the side of the Tyrant, jump slashing the side of his rib cage!

((My god I am SO sorry, I DIDN'T GET ANY ALERTS FROM THIS *Types up a post right at this moment*))

Well Shiz.

First, she unwillingly put a team mate good night.

Then she seemed to have absorbed too many souls.

Then god knows what happened to make that black disc thing appear

Then her weapon left.

AND NOW A GIANT BLACK DEMON THING WAS COMING RIGHT AT THEM. GODS.

Well it's not like she could do anything, really. If she tried collecting more souls, more bad things would happen. If she stood there, she could get attacked, GREAT. The guy's luck was probably rubbing off on her.. For the time being, since the samurai's body couldn't move, she deemed it safe to move aside quickly, though, she wasn't far too strong. "Heave! Hoe! Heave! Hoe!" She told herself, trying to drag him away rom the monsters and such, though, kicking at a few in the process. She would probably need help, since her weapon might do god knows what.

She looked over at the male who had a lunging demon on his tail, and yelled to him. "I would love to help, but I have an almost dead person here and uh, SORRY FOR ALMOST KILLING HIM, I THINK." She shouted out, trying to scurry as quickly as her body could take with a fully grown man on her back who could wake up and easily kill her.

@Shinku
@DjGameK1ng

DJ listened to what Kate shouted towards his direction and replied with: "No need to apologize to me! Apologize later to Azrael, the guy you are moving right now! When you brought him into safety, keep him as safe as you can! There are still spirits running around everywhere, so be careful!". Jumping away from the Tyrant, after jump slashing the thing, he held his shield in front of him to give him time to think of a strategy for killing that thing. "Agh! I can't think for too long! This think is still quite strong! Okay, think DJ, think! Uh... Ah! We need to make him weaker by cutting off his limbs! One of them will be enough to stop him a lot! Front would be the hardest, but back will be difficult to reach. Gah! I need something to stall him long enough so someone else can strike one of his limbs! Okay, let's do this!", DJ thought. DJ yelled to Blip: "Rouge! Try to attack one of his limbs while I distract him! It will weaken him greatly!". DJ tried to attack the thing to make the thing focus him.

Blip hadn't been paying any attention to the drama going on with her teammates. She'd just stopped for breath, temporarily relieved as the flood of demons seemed to subside a little. The other three were being pretty proactive, after all, fighting off the demons more and more ferociously. Or at least that's what she'd thought, until she happened to glance over at them just in time to see the boy with the katana fall to the ground, apparently dead. He was the samurai, right? Wow. There weren't many of them to begin with and already one was dead. Bad luck. It seemed that the other girl in the group had also just lost her weapon, she couldn't see it anywhere. Again, tough luck. She turned back around to make sure no other demons were trying to jump her, but then realized that they really had subsided a bit. The reason became abundantly clear as the behemoth came stalking from the water, growling with a male voice. "Woah." She blinked her empty blue eyes twice, and paused, looking at the hideous creature with some interest, an actual smile alighting her face. This was interesting. She wanted to see it closer.

So when it lunged towards DJ, she mustered up all her willpower and sent both her chains flinging around its neck, yanking its head closer to her. She just wanted to see it a bit better, but it wouldn't stay still, thrashing around with a howl, being inconvenient. A sudden burst of irritation overwhelming her, she gave the chains another strong yank before unwrapping one chain and using the short sword on the end to slash at the beast's exposed ribs.
((My god I am SO sorry, I DIDN'T GET ANY ALERTS FROM THIS *Types up a post right at this moment*))

Well Shiz.

First, she unwillingly put a team mate good night.

Then she seemed to have absorbed too many souls.

Then god knows what happened to make that black disc thing appear

Then her weapon left.

AND NOW A GIANT BLACK DEMON THING WAS COMING RIGHT AT THEM. GODS.

Well it's not like she could do anything, really. If she tried collecting more souls, more bad things would happen. If she stood there, she could get attacked, GREAT. The guy's luck was probably rubbing off on her.. For the time being, since the samurai's body couldn't move, she deemed it safe to move aside quickly, though, she wasn't far too strong. "Heave! Hoe! Heave! Hoe!" She told herself, trying to drag him away rom the monsters and such, though, kicking at a few in the process. She would probably need help, since her weapon might do god knows what.

She looked over at the male who had a lunging demon on his tail, and yelled to him. "I would love to help, but I have an almost dead person here and uh, SORRY FOR ALMOST KILLING HIM, I THINK." She shouted out, trying to scurry as quickly as her body could take with a fully grown man on her back who could wake up and easily kill her.

@Shinku
@DjGameK1ng
DJ listened to what Kate shouted towards his direction and replied with: "No need to apologize to me! Apologize later to Azrael, the guy you are moving right now! When you brought him into safety, keep him as safe as you can! There are still spirits running around everywhere, so be careful!". Jumping away from the Tyrant, after jump slashing the thing, he held his shield in front of him to give him time to think of a strategy for killing that thing. "Agh! I can't think for too long! This think is still quite strong! Okay, think DJ, think! Uh... Ah! We need to make him weaker by cutting off his limbs! One of them will be enough to stop him a lot! Front would be the hardest, but back will be difficult to reach. Gah! I need something to stall him long enough so someone else can strike one of his limbs! Okay, let's do this!", DJ thought. DJ yelled to Blip: "Rouge! Try to attack one of his limbs while I distract him! It will weaken him greatly!". DJ tried to attack the thing to make the thing focus him.
Azrael, after seeing that Kate wasn't that amused by his warning neither seemed to try to fight him back, growned madly with with rage, some negative aura coming out from him. "You.. You really don't know with whom you're messing around, filthy Reaper!" Just when he was about to dashed towards her for attack her, he noticed his katana was acting weird and looking all blackish. He narrowed his eyes and suddenly gasped as he holded his chest with his free hand, feeling like something been dragged from his body.

Feeling totally weak by it, he dropped to his knees and holded his head with both of his hands, feeling an intense pain on his whole body. "WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?!" he shouted loudly and looked up at Kate, noticied her scythe absorbing his soul. He widen his eyes. "You... How dare you to talk about not hurting your teammates when you're eating my soul?!" He began to breath deeply, feeling his last breath coming out from his body. He then went all blank and his body dropped to the ground like an empty vase.
The tyrant howled as the DJ's blade just missed his rib cage. With Blip still attached around his neck the Tyrant swung his neck up and threw the girl in the air. Ignoring the airborne target he focused on DJ who was attempting to slash as his legs. The Tyrant returned the favor by slashing at DJ, but was soon blinded by the boy's will on the first slash. The Tyrant then retreated into the water. All was safe for a moment, but after a few minutes the large beast lunged out of the water and began to float before them standing at a distance. It struck down on the island causing the sand to bounce. To make matters worse the demon advance had gotten worse as their attention was fixated on the beast. The reaper would be useful in this situation if she could remember how to use her weapon. They could run towards the city gates and risk bringing the tyrant along or they could run over to a mysterious obelisk on an adjacent island. Spirits seemed to heavily guard it however, staying close to it while floating in a distinct pattern around it.
@Citrus @Shinku @DjGameK1ng @firejay1

MEANWHILE...

Papa Lee is in the next section fending off demons from crossing the bridge to where Thana was. "Hey! Hurry up and open that door would ya!" Papa just then slammed down on what he thought was the last of the demons. Joe then touched down behind Papa. "You seem to know how to use your blessing well. I'm going ahead to help the warrior." Joe then ran and threw his cane at Thana bringing her and the cane back to Joe. "Are you stupid? Or just plain suicidal? Ignoring all those demons! Look beyond that door is a checkpoint. There are creations that can see the demons like you all and they are put on a special battalion to keep what they can out of the city. If you want those doors open you'll have to fight the demons off in this area. Good luck." A demon followed by many spirits walked through Joe as he finished explaining. Hordes soon followed after, the demons at the gate seemed to occupied with the door to bother Thana.

@daniel reaver

Status
Not open for further replies.