I Was Bored!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noticing two of the group talking to each other, DJ decided to try and socialize with them too. "I should be careful in approaching them, since I'm not the greatest in starting conversation.", he thought. Approaching slowly and awkwardly, DJ slowly made his way over. When he made it over, DJ said: "H-hi! I'm DJ and I'm the Paladin apparently. Good to meet yo- Wow!" DJ then noticed the girl's right arm, it was mechanical-looking! "I-is that your weapon? It looks really neat! Mind if I take a look?", DJ asked in burning curiosity.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Scary? You mean kinda dumb", replied Azrael as he looked back at the girl. He sighed and turned to face her completely. "You will be fine, miss. Remember that all of us are a team. I don't think he will hurt you. Besides, I won't let him". He nodded, blinking once as he lookedat her. He hoped that would ease her a bit. "Now, go and ask that god".
@daniel reaver

Noticing two of the group talking to each other, DJ decided to try and socialize with them too. "I should be careful in approaching them, since I'm not the greatest in starting conversation.", he thought. Approaching slowly and awkwardly, DJ slowly made his way over. When he made it over, DJ said: "H-hi! I'm DJ and I'm the Paladin apparently. Good to meet yo- Wow!" DJ then noticed the girl's right arm, it was mechanical-looking! "I-is that your weapon? It looks really neat! Mind if I take a look?", DJ asked in burning curiosity.
"Scary? You mean kinda dumb", replied Azrael as he looked back at the girl. He sighed and turned to face her completely. "You will be fine, miss. Remember that all of us are a team. I don't think he will hurt you. Besides, I won't let him". He nodded, blinking once as he lookedat her. He hoped that would ease her a bit. "Now, go and ask that god".
@daniel reaver
"h-hey im not dumb" thana said in anger to the man as she growled at him a little before noticing the boy with the sword and shield approaching her and the boy. she was immediately scared and hid behind the boy she was first talking to before peeking out as she listened to the boy. she was confused at how nice he was being but decided it was best if she did what the man wanted so she held out her arm for him

"h-hey im not dumb" thana said in anger to the man as she growled at him a little before noticing the boy with the sword and shield approaching her and the boy. she was immediately scared and hid behind the boy she was first talking to before peeking out as she listened to the boy. she was confused at how nice he was being but decided it was best if she did what the man wanted so she held out her arm for him
"Ah damn, I think I scared her. Why must this always happen to me? Huh? She is holding out her arm. At least I can take a quick look at it and hopefully walk away as non-awkwardly as possible.", DJ thought as he looked at her arm. He found it fascinating, a completely metal, weaponized arm! "Looks interesting! Thank you for letting me look! I'm sorry if I scared you, I didn't mean for it.", DJ said as he took his leave.

Azrael sighed as he crossed his arms, looking at the Paladin walking away after he looked at the scary girl's weaponized arm. "I didn't called you dumb, you silly", he said as he slowly turned to look at her, because she was hiding behind him. "I called like that to teh Paladin, but apparenly he's a friendly guy". He blinked once with his expressionless face. "Also, you should began to break up that shell of shyness, even when it makes you look totally adorable".

"Ah.. You guys are scaring her!"

The black haired female puffed out her cheek, almost pouting and scolding them like children. She kept on her robe, keeping the hood on because it made her feel all mysterious and stuff, it made her feel like one of those people in horror movies or something! Though, wearing the hood like that would probably put the girl off, so she held back on the whole 'creepy act' thing.

As she was walking, she listened in to the emotionless person's remark, bringing her head up, and flicking his forehead gently, acting pretty childish. "Now now, we all know you're probably emotionless, but there's no need to start flirting among team mates." The reaper smiled, putting her hood back over her head and happily walking about. She was pretty cheerful, and had toned down about her weapon. Hell, she didn't even know how to use it. She was more like a little kid rather than an adult, but, she was generally strange.

@Shinku
@daniel reaver

@DjGameK1ng @firejay1 @Citrus @Shinku

The paladin would suddenly be swarmed with spirits as they tried to suck his life from his body. Their efforts were slowed, but still valiant as little by little the Paladin would grow weaker. Mitten freaked out, she had warned the kid he'd be swarmed and he just walks away?! Due to ignoring Mitten's words the Paladin was constantly pushed off the island until he reached the water where demons came and attempted to drown him. The Paladin could fight back, but there would be too many to successfully win. Mitten's had hopped off his shoulder and onto the Rogue's. "Blip there is no time to think. Your chains have an unlimited length and can be controlled with sheer willpower! Pull him out of the water! None of you know how to swim!" Mitten twirled around on her shoulder falling off into the sand with an "Oof!" and sitting up to see what would happen. Since demons were imune to the gods magic the heroes would have to solve this themselves.

Mitten then turned to the samurai. "Oi! You with the sword! You've been blessed with a focused mind and thus won't drown! Hop in there and fend off the demons while the Rogue attempts to grab the Paladin! Everyone move now!" Mitten's was running around frantically with his stubs on his head. My reputation is ruined!

@Minami @daniel reaver

Joe the Leprechaun raised his cane and tapped the shoulder of the young girl hiding, the boy looking at him like a hungry dog, and woman standing off by herself. "You three are the Warrior, Berserker, and Ninja correct? Warrior, Thana, stop hiding we have things to do. Stand up straight boy." He then looked to the girl who stood silently. "You come on."

Papa Lee listened and stood up and corrected himself. "My bad." He said laughing it off.

"Yeah, well whatever. I'm taking you to a city of this Realm. I'm leaving this to you Mittens!" Mitten's looked at Joe terrified, but waved slowly as he walked away with Thana, Papa Lee, and Nyx. They entered through the gate the paladin had absorbed and entered and Joe kicked them all into the center of the strip of land. "This section was sealed because demons that like to pull their enemies into the water exist here. They then drown them to death." Before Joe could even give them their assignment demons began to walk out of the water looking at the heroes hungrily. "Quick draw and ready your weapons! I will guide you on how to use them!" The demons then without hesitation charged. "Berserker! Use your weapons weight to your advantage and stop their charge! Warrior summon your second gauntlet onto your right arm! This will reduce the weight of the first!"

Papa Lee drew his weapon and then swung it at the group of demons cutting threw them. The sword's weight then threw him back. "This thing is heavy..." More came up out of the water and Papa Lee ran at them hitting them with his shoulder, the demon stumbled back in surprise and then Papa Lee swung the blade around, but it was parried by the demon sending Papa Lee back into some other demons that began to drag him down. "Wha?! Let go!" Papa continued to struggle before he became enraged. "I said..." Papa took a step back and elbowed the demons behind him. The simple hit sent them flying into the water. "Let go!" He then looked forward at the demon who knocked him into the others and ran at him with a war cry and carrying his blade with ease. He swung wildly, slashing the demon to bits before jabbing the blade into the sand as the demon dispersed into shadows behind him.

"Thana defend Papa! Try scratching the demons!" Joe shouted from above.

Azrael rubbed his forehead as the Reaper flickered him. He clicked his tongue and watched how she walked away. "I wasn't flirting with her, baka..." he said and crossed his arms, rolling his eyes and stepping aside from Thiana. He looked over the Leprucharn and then at Thiana. "Hey, I think you're needed over there. You should go. Looks something important".
@daniel reaver @Citrus

"Ah damn, I think I scared her. Why must this always happen to me? Huh? She is holding out her arm. At least I can take a quick look at it and hopefully walk away as non-awkwardly as possible.", DJ thought as he looked at her arm. He found it fascinating, a completely metal, weaponized arm! "Looks interesting! Thank you for letting me look! I'm sorry if I scared you, I didn't mean for it.", DJ said as he took his leave.
Azrael sighed as he crossed his arms, looking at the Paladin walking away after he looked at the scary girl's weaponized arm. "I didn't called you dumb, you silly", he said as he slowly turned to look at her, because she was hiding behind him. "I called like that to teh Paladin, but apparenly he's a friendly guy". He blinked once with his expressionless face. "Also, you should began to break up that shell of shyness, even when it makes you look totally adorable".
"Ah.. You guys are scaring her!"

The black haired female puffed out her cheek, almost pouting and scolding them like children. She kept on her robe, keeping the hood on because it made her feel all mysterious and stuff, it made her feel like one of those people in horror movies or something! Though, wearing the hood like that would probably put the girl off, so she held back on the whole 'creepy act' thing.

As she was walking, she listened in to the emotionless person's remark, bringing her head up, and flicking his forehead gently, acting pretty childish. "Now now, we all know you're probably emotionless, but there's no need to start flirting among team mates." The reaper smiled, putting her hood back over her head and happily walking about. She was pretty cheerful, and had toned down about her weapon. Hell, she didn't even know how to use it. She was more like a little kid rather than an adult, but, she was generally strange.

@Shinku
@daniel reaver
@DjGameK1ng @firejay1 @Citrus @Shinku

The paladin would suddenly be swarmed with spirits as they tried to suck his life from his body. Their efforts were slowed, but still valiant as little by little the Paladin would grow weaker. Mitten freaked out, she had warned the kid he'd be swarmed and he just walks away?! Due to ignoring Mitten's words the Paladin was constantly pushed off the island until he reached the water where demons came and attempted to drown him. The Paladin could fight back, but there would be too many to successfully win. Mitten's had hopped off his shoulder and onto the Rogue's. "Blip there is no time to think. Your chains have an unlimited length and can be controlled with sheer willpower! Pull him out of the water! None of you know how to swim!" Mitten twirled around on her shoulder falling off into the sand with an "Oof!" and sitting up to see what would happen. Since demons were imune to the gods magic the heroes would have to solve this themselves.

Mitten then turned to the samurai. "Oi! You with the sword! You've been blessed with a focused mind and thus won't drown! Hop in there and fend off the demons while the Rogue attempts to grab the Paladin! Everyone move now!" Mitten's was running around frantically with his stubs on his head. My reputation is ruined!

@Minami @daniel reaver

Joe the Leprechaun raised his cane and tapped the shoulder of the young girl hiding, the boy looking at him like a hungry dog, and woman standing off by herself. "You three are the Warrior, Berserker, and Ninja correct? Warrior, Thana, stop hiding we have things to do. Stand up straight boy." He then looked to the girl who stood silently. "You come on."

Papa Lee listened and stood up and corrected himself. "My bad." He said laughing it off.

"Yeah, well whatever. I'm taking you to a city of this Realm. I'm leaving this to you Mittens!" Mitten's looked at Joe terrified, but waved slowly as he walked away with Thana, Papa Lee, and Nyx. They entered through the gate the paladin had absorbed and entered and Joe kicked them all into the center of the strip of land. "This section was sealed because demons that like to pull their enemies into the water exist here. They then drown them to death." Before Joe could even give them their assignment demons began to walk out of the water looking at the heroes hungrily. "Quick draw and ready your weapons! I will guide you on how to use them!" The demons then without hesitation charged. "Berserker! Use your weapons weight to your advantage and stop their charge! Warrior summon your second gauntlet onto your right arm! This will reduce the weight of the first!"

Papa Lee drew his weapon and then swung it at the group of demons cutting threw them. The sword's weight then threw him back. "This thing is heavy..." More came up out of the water and Papa Lee ran at them hitting them with his shoulder, the demon stumbled back in surprise and then Papa Lee swung the blade around, but it was parried by the demon sending Papa Lee back into some other demons that began to drag him down. "Wha?! Let go!" Papa continued to struggle before he became enraged. "I said..." Papa took a step back and elbowed the demons behind him. The simple hit sent them flying into the water. "Let go!" He then looked forward at the demon who knocked him into the others and ran at him with a war cry and carrying his blade with ease. He swung wildly, slashing the demon to bits before jabbing the blade into the sand as the demon dispersed into shadows behind him.

"Thana defend Papa! Try scratching the demons!" Joe shouted from above.
Azrael rubbed his forehead as the Reaper flickered him. He clicked his tongue and watched how she walked away. "I wasn't flirting with her, baka..." he said and crossed his arms, rolling his eyes and stepping aside from Thiana. He looked over the Leprucharn and then at Thiana. "Hey, I think you're needed over there. You should go. Looks something important".
@daniel reaver @Citrus
thana blushed badly and glared at him "stupid!!!" she yelled embarrassingly before doing as the lepercaun said and making both of her arms in to the armored claws and running off towards the warrior as if she knew exactly what to do but that look was quickly pushed away when she finally got there and started to frantically claw at the demons digging her new claws as deep as she could. she was out right embarrassed by the one that said he was flirting with her and called her adorable, she had never been called anything like that before and it showed on her face as she didn't pay attention to where she was clawing at her mind still stuck on the previous events

Last edited:
As Azrael watched to what she was doing, he sighed and facepalmed, shooking his head. "What the hell she's doing?" he thought as he looked back at her. "She doesn't even know where to attack and how to do it properly. She will get herself kill if she doesn't do it right". He sighed and walked towards her.

"Hey, you idiot! Look where you're hitting if you don't want to die!" he yelled at her, stopping a few miles from her. "Aim at the demons, aim at the demons!"
@daniel reaver

Mittens looked angrliy at the samurai. "Oi. Samurai..." Mittens was suddenly on his shoulder with claws sticking out of his plush. "Get your ass in the water and defend the Paladin until Blip secures him! Joe can handle teaching these idiots, what do you know? You can barely fight yourself. Now... I need you to rescue your drowning teammate!"
@Shinku

The reaper couldn't really do anything, as everyone else was fighting. "Well what the hell can I do?" She shouted out, tilting her head to the side with a smile on her face, stretching up and looking over to the drowning person. "I assume that I help too?!" She asked, even though that wasn't really necessary.
@ShiroKiyoshi
@Shinku

As Azrael watched to what she was doing, he sighed and facepalmed, shooking his head. "What the hell she's doing?" he thought as he looked back at her. "She doesn't even know where to attack and how to do it properly. She will get herself kill if she doesn't do it right". He sighed and walked towards her.

"Hey, you idiot! Look where you're hitting if you don't want to die!" he yelled at her, stopping a few miles from her. "Aim at the demons, aim at the demons!"
@daniel reaver
Mittens looked angrliy at the samurai. "Oi. Samurai..." Mittens was suddenly on his shoulder with claws sticking out of his plush. "Get your ass in the water and defend the Paladin until Blip secures him! Joe can handle teaching these idiots, what do you know? You can barely fight yourself. Now... I need you to rescue your drowning teammate!"
@Shinku
"Im not an idiot!!!" thana yelled at the two before continuing to claw her way at the demons as fast as she could. It seemed that every one thought she wasn't good enough which enraged her and made her move faster and claw harder making her claws dig as deep as they could go, she even did her best to rip chunks out of the demons which was hard as hell as she tried to save her teammate.

The reaper couldn't really do anything, as everyone else was fighting. "Well what the hell can I do?" She shouted out, tilting her head to the side with a smile on her face, stretching up and looking over to the drowning person. "I assume that I help too?!" She asked, even though that wasn't really necessary.
@ShiroKiyoshi
@Shinku
Mittens hopped over to the reaper and shook his head. "Nope. The reaper's weapon is a special weapon that can take out can take out spirits. Something special happens when it takes out a certain amount, but God didn't care to fill me in. Just watch for now because if it ends up being too dangerous around others you could kill your companions."

"Shhh... Relax. If you get so angry, you might be attacked from behind!" The girl shouted out, looking at Thana. She was trying to be kind, and she actually wanted to befriend the others. She really couldn't fight well, never mind fight to begin with. She was about to help out, until she was stopped by Mittens. She blinked a few times, and let out a sigh. She wanted some of the action too, but looks like she couldn't, so she obediently stayed silent to watch. "Alright..."
@ShiroKiyoshi
@daniel reaver

Azrael blushed with embarressment as Mittens scolded him a bit. He finally showed one emotion. He clicked his tongue and rushed towards the water for safe the his companion dumb enough to fell in the water and drown. "Hey, give me your hand!" he said, crouching in front of the lake, pond or whatever that was, and helding out a hand at his teammate.

"Huh? Ah! Spirits, I totally forgot! Ugh!", DJ thought as he got swarmed by spirits. He tried to grab his sword and shield, but he only got his sword out. He swung at the spirits, but by the sheer number of them, he couldn't really do anything. "Ah! While they aren't doing much damage, with how many there are, I can't do anything! Wait, they are forcing me into the water?! No! I can't swim!", DJ thought as he was dragged and pushed towards the water. He saw the others fighting the spirits and trying to help him, but to no avail. As DJ got deeper into the water, he felt the spirits grip loosening. They didn't completely let go, until he was in such deep water where he couldn't reach the surface again before he drowned. "Even though I can hold my breath relatively long, I won't be able to make it out alive. Huh? Someone is reaching their hand out to me! I can't grab it though, it's to far away. My luck hasn't been good this day, has it? Being told that I'm an attracting point for spirits and demons, the awkward talk with that weaponized arm girl and now, drowning. At least I can say this: I died the way I was born/created, with no luck whatsoever.", DJ thought before he lost consciousness, drifting away deeper and deeper into the water.

Unlimited length? More curious than actually concerned, Blip pulled out her short katana, giving it a quick glance, as the stuffed animal creature first hopped onto her shoulder, then fell roughly off. Everything was happening really quickly and it was starting to irritate her. She didn't know about the sheer willpower thing, but they wanted her to throw it, maybe? Fine, she'd throw it. Using instinct, rather than forethought, she hurled the short sword towards the drowning man. Unfortunately for him, her aim was a little too good, and instead of throwing it in the water conveniently next to him, the blade sunk deep into his left shoulder. Oops.

"Oh, you ain't dying in front of me!" Azrael quickly dive into the water as he realized DJ couldn't reach his hand. He swam towards Dj as fast as he could and there's when he notice something weird. The God told them that they cannot swim, so if they fell in deep waters, they will obviously drown. "But I'm not drowning at all... What the hell is going on here...?" thought Azrael as he looked around. He ould feel the weight of the water on him, but still, he wasn't drowning and he swear he could fell himself even breathing underwater.

He shook his head for wipe out his thought and quickly reached DJ. He hold him from behind and began to swim towards the surface. Once there, he quickly got out of the water and laid DJ on the ground. He quickly began to give him some source of CPR, but no the "mouth to mouth" kind, of course.
@DjGameK1ng

@Shinku @firejay1 @DjGameK1ng @Citrus
Dj's spell shielded him from the knife's plunge, but to his luck Azrael was able to ride the rogue's blade up to the surface. However, they could not stop now. The four heroes would have to fend off the demons here until there friends were able to reach the next gate. Slowly demons began to hop out of the water. Many of them were accompanied by spirits. Mittens then turned to the reaper. "It's showtime." Mittens ran at the reaper and jumped up onto her shoulder. "It's stupid, but trust me. Most of your weapons respond to your will, yours especially reaper. To summon it just imagine it doing an action in front of you. However, there is a fatal flaw... The scythe disappears if you don't collect the souls of spirits, though since it collects them just by being near their defeated soul, there should be no problem. Just be wary of what I told you, collect too many and you might hurt everyone else." Just as Mittens finished he was flung across the water by a demon. Now the four were truly on their own.

@daniel reaver @Minami
While the other heroes struggled with the onslaught of demon's due to the paladin's spell. Thana, Papa Lee, and Nyx fought off another horde guarding the next barrier. Papa Lee came to a stand as he watched Thana hack and hack at demons, but she failed to watch her back. Demons charged her, but Papa intercepted them, cutting through their bodies with his blade. They turned to black balls and dissipated. "Why the heck are we fighting these things! We should just run to the city he was talking about!"

The Leprechaun smiled as Papa struggled. "He? Who is he?" Papa glared at the "God".

"You're "He"!" Papa had slammed the blade down and slugged a demon into the water.

"I'm he?" Joe smiled even bigger now "Then, who is he?"

"What?" Papa paused giving a demon time to strike down. However, it'd seem that Papa's primal state was back and he rolled back instinctively like when he met Joe.

"Oh, he's mad now."

Papa picked snatched his blade with one hand and spun it around and roared. "I don't understand what's going on!" He swung the blade downward with such force that the wind cut through the demon, extending the blade's length. "All I know is I have to swing this thing at..." Papa grabbed the blade with both hands and cut through a trio of the beasts. "Those things! And not get hit by..." Just then spirits started to sap on his energy and he took a knee closing a eye. "These things." It would seem Papa required some assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.