I Promise I'll Protect You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geo nodded and she leaned back. "Well that's good." She said, looking back at the movie

Austin nodded slightly before returning to watch the movie. Austin rubbed his stub as he watched the movie, think about Geo. "I know I just met her but she is literally the cutest and most awesome girl I have met..she doesn't like me in the way I want her to..plus I already know she never will..she probably has someone but eh, at least I can dream about it.." Austin thought as he glanced at her every once in a while.

Geo let her legs stretch out as the movie went on, her feet brushing his leg as she let her long and strong limbs relax onto the cushy foam underneath her.

"Well...the movie is good so far.." Aust said feeling happy but on the inside he was feeling not so happy. Austin tapped her head playfully "You think so?"

Geo nodded. "It's really good. I don't know how we will ever find one to top that later." She said, crossing one leg over the other

"I can agree with you. So..do you have any interests in anyone at school? Just curious...no need to worry." Austin said with a happy smile.

Geo shrugged and she leaned back. "Not really. Most people think I am kind of scary. Considering the large stretched ears and piercings and all." she said, grinning widely at Austin.

"Well, I don't think you are scary..you are quite beautiful." Austin accidently said. Austin froze after he said that then started to feel really warm and his face really red. "Sorry...."

Geo looked over at Austin, chuckling as a red flush brandished her cheeks. "Well thank you, I suppose." She said shyly, fiddling with her long dark hair as she looked back at the movie for a distraction.

"I am sorry...it literally slipped.." Austin said shyly but the turned around and said " But I don't regret it." Austin said before hugging her friendly.

Geo nodded and she returned his hug. "Thanks, uh, bud." She said, giving his back a pat in an attempt to ease the awkward tension and rising heat in her cheeks.

"Sorry..I am sorry you are feeling awkward..." Austin said looking at her shyly. Austin smiled a little bit from when she hugged him. "So..wanna continue to watch the movie?"

Geo nodded and she leaned back. "Uh, yeah let's do that." She said, hiding her blushing face.

Austin nodded before looking back at the movie. Austin rubbed his leg still feeling nervous about earlier.

Geo kept her legs extended over the couch, fiddling with her gauges as she watched the movie.

Austin looked back at her and nudged her leg. "Are you feeling okay?"

Looking up at Austin, Geo nodded mutely. "Yeah, I'm fine." She said, shifting in her seat slightly.

"But you don't look alright..please tell me..you can tell me anything Geo.."

Geo looked at him, rubbing her cheeks. "I'm just not used to being called beautiful or anything. It's different. Usually the only thing I am called is a beast."

"Well, I was calling you something you were..I wasn't just saying it just to say it..I meant it.." Austin said placing his hand on her shoulder comforting her.

Status
Not open for further replies.