I Promise I'll Protect You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geo sighed and she pressed a hand to her head, walking back into school. 'I wish bad things didn't happen to good people. It would be much nicer that way." She mumbled, heading off to class. It was a long day with the heavy thought of Austin in her mind. He had never been able to take her out on that friend to the movies thing. So she decided that she might as well go over to his house for some movies. But today wouldn't be good. Tomorrow would be good. Packing up her things, she went to bed, waiting for the next day to come.

Austin laid in bed and looked up at the ceiling thinking of Geo. "I just hope she is doing okay..." Austin said as he sat up and got off his bed to go into his kitchen when he left his room. Austin opened the refrigerator to get something to eat. When Austin got something to eat he went into the living room and saw the trailer for horror movie Austin wanted to go see with Geo. "I wish I could see that...but I want Geo to see it also..."

Reactions: IceQueen
Geo sighed as she stood outside Austin's house the next day. They got off early so going to his house would be fine, she hoped. Knocking swiftly on his door, Geo smiled and prepared for someone to open the door. Be it his mother, his father, or him, or anyone else, she was ready for it. She needed to see her friend after that way, and also someone that she had to admit, she was kind of attached too.

Austin walked to the front door and opened it with a smile on his face. "Hello Geo...what bring you here?" Austin asked as he looked at her "You don't look so good...are you feeling okay?" Austin said as he put his hand on her shoulder trying to figure out if something is wrong. "Please...come inside" Austin said taking her gently by the wrist and bringing her inside. 'You look jittery...is there something that happened?" Austin asked as he sat her down on a chair in the living room.

Geo smiled at Austin as he opened the door. "Hey Austin. Since you were stuck being miserable for a while, and you know having no left arm anymore, I thought I could bring the friend outing to you, so I brought movies." She said happily, looking at him. When he mentioned her not feeling well she blinked at him. "Nothing out of the usual. Maybe it's my Asthma medication. It makes me jittery." She said.

"Aw, thanks Geo...and yeah..I will never get over the fact that I have no left arm anymore..." Austin said looking at the space where his arm used to be. "I didn't know that you took medication..." Austin said looking at her curiously.

Reactions: IceQueen
Bro smiled and she reached a hand up to par his stump before de moving her hand. "Yeah I take medication for my lungs. They don't like cold weather too much." She mumbled, smiling up at him. "Now let's go watch some movies."

(Is wondering if I could join this one, I read the thread and it's getting good. I'm open to be anyone)

(he hasn't replied in a week and also, this is a one on one, not group roleplaying)

(I am back! Sorry.) Austin smiled and nodded "Sure, lets go do that Geo." Austin said cracking a small but visable smile as he turned to his movie shelf. "So, what movie do you want to watch."

Geo smiled and she let herself plop onto his couch easily. "The scariest one you've got." She challenged him, crossing her legs and looking up at Austin

Austin smiled the pulled out a movie called "Zombies + Gun = awesomeness!" Austin showed her the movie the laughed happily. "This movie is banned in nearly every country.."

Smiling, Geo scooted over a bit. "Good. Now take a seat wimp, let's get this movie started."

Austin smiled the sat beside her but when he sat down he got weird feeling in his chest when he looked at her. " Um, okay..lets do this"

Geo smiled and she put her hands behind her head, relaxing on the couch. "Ready when you are." She added, waiting for it to start

Austin nodded and started the movie and when he did, he put his hand on his head trying to figure out why he is feeling weird.

Geo found herself relaxing into the couch as the movie started, using the armrest of one side to lean against and relax

"So..I just thought of this..what do you think of me as?" Austin asked placing his hand on her knee.

Geo looked over to Austin as he put his hand on her knee. "Well, I meet you yesterday, so probably friends, why?" She asked him.

"Cool! I am just happy I finally got you to say we were friends. You seem like the ultimate person to be friends with..." Austin said sipping some tea awkwardly.

Status
Not open for further replies.