I Know You Know I Know

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Silver: knowing that you'd go to a super secret site depths, while you were still in iwaku servers, I tracked you and found the super secret site that promptly gets ddos'd.

Gold: Knowing that the site would fet DDOS'd, I fled the Internet and went into the mountains to read in peace.

Silver: Knowing you'd flee to the mountains, I made earth's atmosphere thinner, effectively leaving you in space.

Gold: Knowing you would thin the atmosphere, I hired Blue Team, who happened to be on top of the mountain, to restore the atmosphere so we both live.

Silver: Knowing you'd make a reference to this thread in it, I closed and deleted it before you read the conclusion to the first competition.

Reactions: Mason Moretti
Gold: Knowing you would delete the thread, I asked Jorick to not delete it.

silver: Knowing you'd ask Jorick to not delete it, I steal the dictionary while you are distracted.

Gold: Knowing you steal the dictionary, I took it from my teammate before you could steal it.

Reactions: Mason Moretti
Silver: Knowing yiu would take back the dixtionary, I replaced the dictionary with a pineapple.

Gold: Knowing you would replace the dictionary, I hide it away much earlier and the thing you have been carrying is the book full of bombs bad posts.

Silver: Knowing you'd replace the dictionary replacement, I travelled back in time and gave Bomb a course in shitposting, making all his posts of higher quality.

I also made sure that wherever you'd be able to hide the book would be filled with lava.

Gold: Knowing that you'd teach bomb how to shitpost, I don't do any thing about that because that is unrelated to our goal. But I do expose the lava to air, thus hardening it and I unearth the dictionary from the newly formed rocks.

Whew! Almost late on this one! It's technically still Friday for me for another 20 minutes though!

Congrats to Gold Team for reading that lava dictionary! Thank goodness the insides were preserved!

ROUND 1: RED
ROUND 2: GOLD

ROUND 3:

GREEN Team has the goal of ordering a pizza with sweet, delicious mushrooms fr the party at Gold's house.

However, RED hates mushrooms, so RED Team's goal is to have the pizza be mushroom free.

@LuckycoolHawk9 Since I can see that you're online, want to start off Round 3?

Green: I make the call to order the pizza with extra extra mushrooms to be delivered for Gold's Party.

I got you @Mason Moretti

goshdarnit red and green.
MAKE A COMPROMISE

Red: knowing that you'd order the pizza with extra mushrooms, I made sure to go to all pizzerias in the closest 900 miles and throw away all of their mushrooms.

Green: Knowing you'd remove all the mushrooms from nearby pizza places, I set up an intricate trap around the entrance to Gold's place that will dispense mushrooms on the pizza as the delivery guy arrives.

Red: Knowing you would set intricate traps around Gold's place, I construct even more intricate traps that catch the dispensed mushrooms in a ceramic bowl, clamps a lid over the container, then promptly incinerates its contents. It then spitefully blows the ashes away on the wind. Your machines will inevitably run out of mushrooms.

Green: Knowing you'd stop the dispensers from functioning, I constructed a mechanical arm that places the mushrooms on the pizza with a literal iron grip.

Red: Knowing you would make a metal arm, I made sure that it would rain on the day of gold party to make sure the mushrooms weren't on the pizza.

Green: Knowing you'd make it rain, I put an umbrella over the contraption.

Status
Not open for further replies.