I Know You Know I Know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, Moretti here. Since no posts have been made in awhile, even though it's not quite Friday, I'm declaring RED TEAM the winner! You made it to the top of the mountain!

ROUND 1: RED

ROUND 2:

GOLD Team: Your goal is to read the entire dictionary.

SILVER Team: Your goal is to eliminate either GOLD or the DICTIONARY before it is entirely read.

Gold: I go to pick the dictionary off the shelf to read it.

Silver: Knowing that you would try to read it, I replaced the pages of the dictionary with every single post written by @Bomb and placed the real pages inside the oven.

Gold: Knowing that you might try to burn the pages, I removed the entire circuity of the oven unit and made sure it was off, so I could easily retireve lost page.

Gold: Knowing that you might try to burn the pages, I removed the entire circuity of the oven unit and made sure it was off, so I could easily retireve lost page.
Silver: Knowing that you'll dismantle the oven, i bought another oven

Gold: Knowing you buy another oven, I broke all the oven connectors in the house to make it fit.

Silver: Knowing that you would break the house's electricity, I completely destroyed the fuse box so that your house lights no longer work. Good luck reading in the dark

Gold: Knowing you would break the lights, I replaced them with solar panels so I could read all day long and have a flashlight for night.

Silver: Knowing you would use solar panels, I block out the sun.

Gold: Knowing you block the sun, I went to the library to read the dictionary. :)

Gold: Knowing you called the apocalypse, I escaped to a pocket dimension with my dictionary.

Gold: Knowing you called the apocalypse, I escaped to a pocket dimension with my dictionary.
C4APZMh.png

bombane tribulator her, on da silvah side

he roobs da dicktionhairy and runs away away

Gold: Knowing you would summon a fusion of yourself and a character, I dump DIP all over my dimension to burn you the second you enter.

Gold: Knowing you would summon a fusion of yourself and a character, I dump DIP all over my dimension to burn you the second you enter.
Silvah: i know u duke DIP so i get suit. vary powahful suit. protact me wall from cheezDIP

Gold: I open a portal and enter a second pocket dimension. I also lock the first one and continue reading the dictionary ( I am on A still)

Silver: Knowing you'd take your dictionary to the second pocket dimension, I made sure said dimension is at an equilibrium of a constant 1000°C at all times, causing both your body and the book to rapidly fall apart.

Gold: Knowing you would do that, I lied and had opened the portal to go into the depths of Iwaku to read the dictionary.

Silver: Knowing you'd enter Iwaku's depths, I set the servers to crash minutes after you entered, effectively losing all content besides users.

Gold: Knowing you crashed the servers, I snuck away to a super secret site depths to read my dictionary.

Status
Not open for further replies.