I Know You Know I Know

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mason Moretti

Original poster
Remember playing imagination games when you were a kid like Cops and Robbers? Remember that one kid who would have a rocket launcher out of nowhere? Well, that's here, but now everyone can get rocket launchers!

IKYKIK is a game involving two teams, Red and Blue. The two teams have goals opposing each other, and must "plan ahead" for any tricks the other team might pull. Every time one team has a post, the other team will offer a counter-post to further their goal.

For example, let's say Red's goal is to steal Blue's jar of cookies. A few posts would go by as...

Blue: I know you're going to steal the cookies, so I set up a laser defense grid.

Red: I know you're going to set up a laser defense grid, so I'm going to bring mirrors to deflect the lasers.

Blue: I know you're going to bring mirrors, so I'm having an opera singer who can break glass with her voice guard the defense grid.

Red: I know you're bringing an opera singer, so I made sure she got laryngitis a couple days ago.

And so on, and so on. To keep things fresh, a winner will be declared every Friday and a new task will be chosen.

A Few Notes:
>Have fun with this, and don't be mean. The point is creativity surrounding the solutions, not directly bash the previous idea.

>The team colors are arbitrary. They're only there to be clear who is attempting what task and track whose court the ball is in. Team colors will be changed each round.

>You don't have to change the text color just make sure there's an indicator as to what team you're posting for.

>You're not locked into one team per round. You can post for either team, just make sure to let other people get posts in.

>GOLD TEAM RULES

To start off Round One:

Red Team's Goal: Be the first person to climb Mount Reallysupertall.

Blue Team's Goal: Keep Red from reaching the top of Mount Reallysupertall.

Blue: *Drops boulders from the top of Mount ReallySuperTall*

Red: I was being cautious of landslides, so I start climbing on the other side of the mountain.

Blue: I know you were being cautious so I left aggressive mountain goats on the other side.

Red: I knew you were placing goats on the other side of the mountain, so I bribed the zoo official to only sell you old and weak ones.

Blue: Knowing we were getting weak goats, I dropped more boulders from the top of the mountain on the other side of the mountain.

Red: Knowing you would drop more boulders, I decided to tunnel inside the mountain.

Blue: Knowing you would tunnel through the mountain, I trained a bear in there to attack anyone going into the mountains.

Red: Knowing you'd put a trained bear in the mountain, I ensured it was already opaque and clearly not hollow before you put it there.

Blue: Knowing that you would check it to see if it was opaque and not hollow, I hide the bear deeper in the mountains, but close enough that it could maul you if you entered.

Red: Knowing there'd be a bear in the mountain, I equipped the entire red team with tranquilizers.

Knowing you'd equip the red team with tranqs, I rigged the tranq guns to backfire instead, hitting the shooter, not the bear.

Knowing you'd rig the guns, I told the shooters to use sleeping gas grenades and not the guns to knock the bear out.

Knowing that you'd use sleeping gas grenades instead, I replaced the sleeping gas grenades with fake plastic toy grenades.

Red: Knowing that you'd replace the sleeping gas grenades, I made sure all toy grenades in the world actually functioned as real ones. Wait.

Blue: Knowing you'd turn the fake toy grenades into real grenades, I made sure all the grenades would not have a pin, turning them all into very short, small timed bombs.

Red: Knowing you'd turn make sure all the grenades would not have a pin, I replaced the sleeping gas with silly string instead. :D

Blue: Knowing you would replace the sleeping gas with silly string, I replaced it with a Liquid Nitrogen canister so that it could freeze the local area, thus scaring the bear away.

Red: Knowing you would replace it with liquid nitrogen, I made all liquid nitrogen set on fire instead, still scaring away the bear.

Status
Not open for further replies.