I had an idea for Final Fantasy XIII-2 (18+)(MXFXF or MXFXM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

XMadnessLoverX

Original poster
This would be an idea for my side of the roleplay, but my OC would be paired with either Caius Ballad and Paddra Nsu-Yeul or Caius Ballad and Noel Kreiss. Pretty much a love triangle kind of thing, although more like it would be a polyamorous thing. I am open to more ideas, although I do want to know what you think of this in all of honesty.​

WARNING: POLYAMOROUS! Yeul is usually a minor in the game but for this one she will be eighteen. So my OC has been marked by the L'Cie for the second time after returning from her crystal sleep. She had met up with Caius after figuring out what her true focus was as a L'Cie. She had to protect Caius and Yeul, which is now her focus. She has a soft side for Yeul, although she also has a tsundere side towards Caius. As my OC had spent more time with Yeul, this had started to make the guardian a little bit jealous to the point where it irritates my OC, therefore she started to talk to both of them and trying to get them to get along ever since my OC started to help those two out in their journey to stop Yeul's suffering. There may be sexual scenes between my OC and Caius though.

This is not a polyamorous one, this is a love triangle one. In this dying world, when Noel and Caius were once friends and protecting Yeul together, My OC happened to have ran into the two, although she did fall for Caius at one point, despite the fact that she is too stubborn to admit it. My OC and Caius are a couple, although Noel would be a bit affectionate towards my OC. This will make Caius Ballad a little bit jealous of Noel, and despite the fact that he would not show any signs of emotion, he would want to have this sudden urge to want to kill Noel for my OC's heart, showing a sign of possessiveness. As both males clash towards each other, Caius gives my OC an ultimatum; it's either him or Noel. There may be sexual scenes involved.

So what do you think of the idea? Just PM me if you want some more information or contribute to this kind of idea.

Here are my limits:

- Polyamorous
- Maturbation
- Rough Sex
- Teasing
- Kissing
- Cussing (I adore cussing in roleplays)
- Licking
- Foreplay
- Violence (In fighting against monsters)

- Dating abuse/violence
- Rape/Nonconsensual
- Underage sex
- Pedophillia
- Roleplaying with Minors
- Anything nasty
- Abuse of any kind
- Beastiality
- Incest

Last edited by a moderator:
Still looking to see if anyone would be willing to contribute to this idea.

Still craving this kind of plot!

I'm still interested in doing something like this, and still looking for anyone willing to contribute to this idea.

I recommend trying to get a partner for this in the one on one thread since there are only three characters. You might have better luck there my dear. ^^

I recommend trying to get a partner for this in the one on one thread since there are only three characters. You might have better luck there my dear. ^^

Alright, Thank you for the advice. ^.^

Its no problem at all. Another thing you could do is advertise your idea by using our banner system. ^^

I think that would be a good idea, although I'm honestly not sure what pictures to use.

I think that would be a good idea, although I'm honestly not sure what pictures to use.

I can link you to someone that would be happy to make you a banner for free.

I can link you to someone that would be happy to make you a banner for free.

That sounds good to me! I would appreciate that. I really appreciate your help, thank you!

Still looking and always willing to double.

Still looking and added my limits to this request.

Status
Not open for further replies.