I confess...

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I confess that no matter what goes on in life, it's the little joys that make everything you go through worthwhile, and I now know this from personal experience.

I confess that I hold my emotions in far more often than I should. I don't express, properly, how happy I may be, how sad I may be, but especially, just how ANGRY I may be.

And I don't have a proper outlet for any of these emotions, especially the anger part.

I confess that I keep getting the giggles so bad, it's hard for me to post. XD

I confess

THAT I JUST BUILT A PET STORE FOR MY CITIZENS IN SOCIAL CITY, AND NOW THEY'RE HAPPY AS SHIT!

I confess that I handled a very stressful and exhausting two weeks of work/crappy financial situation by not sleeping properly/not caving and borrowing money so I could actually have a real meal/not meditating. It made me a miserable asshat with no class, and now I feel like a derp for doing that to myself. :P

. . .

I also confess that due to the nature of some these confessions (like the one I did), that this seems more of a counseling thing, now. ._.

Um... I confess that I just took a metric fuckton of money from a bunch of old ladies playing at one table in Texas Holdem and then I ran away to the lobby. D:<

And I don't feel bad for it

I confess that I will be eternally grateful for the return of the glorious cbox, now work is survivable once again.

I confess that I have thought about leaving Iwaku for a couple of times, and actually did it twice, but always came back because of the people.

I confess that I've always hated Myrn. Always.

And that I'll probably get out of Iwaku's way soon. Hope you fuckers are happy about it.

I confess that I let myself get bored too easily.

I confess that I hate driving. I HATE driving. And if it weren't for the fact that I HAVE to, I wouldn't do it at all.

I confess, Captain America kicks Nazis and Commie ass.

I confess that, when I hated my life I LOVED who I was, and now that I love my life, I hate who I've become!

I confess that I'm easily offended, but rarely admit it when it happens.

that I can come across as an ass, and I often blame my Aspergers for it, which isn't ENTIRELY justified.

I confess that I am Currently facing some VERY HARD decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.