I confess...

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Diana, Aug 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Simple easy game; Confess something that is true. >:D

..I confess... that I like to spy on people. c__c
  2. I confess I can't stand hearing the sound of my own footsteps, and like sneaking up on people
  3. As far as horror, if you've never seen Higurashi no Naku koro ni, you need to. The first season was put on DVD by Geneon several years ago, and a new publisher just put out season 2 fairly recently on Blu Ray. It starts as slice of life and quickly devolves into horror, and there's a Groundhog Day-style time reset every few episodes where someone different becomes the killer.
  4. I confess that I am really more emo than Sho!

*eats razorblades*
  5. I confess that i only have myself to blame for my current emotional imbalance but even knowing that i still blame the world

6. I confess................ that despite my age, I still sleep with soft toys and am incapable of sleeping without them

7. I confess, that I am more emo than both Vay and Issy combined.
  8. I confess I killed everything at supper with my bare hands including the bear hands.
  9. I confess that I'm afraid of mirrors.
  10. I confess that when I mess up at school, it makes me cry like a baby.
  11. I confess... that I use my cute girl powers to get free stuff. :D
  12. I confess that I am thinking of doing something very very VERY stupid tonight.
  13. I confess that Jinx is just naturally dumb.
  14. I confess that suggesting to the nerds of my college a sport that allowed for safely beating the tar out of each other was a plan not fully thought out...and has now attracted more attention then I could have ever imagined.
  15. I confess that I need a life!!!
  16. I confess that I'm cleverly convincing my dad with manipulative intentions to get me something.
  17. I confess that I get sick easily from stress...:/
  18. I confess that I hate vegetables XD
  19. I confess that I wouldn't mind quitting my job to become an author... if I had the drive and better writing skills.
  20. I confess California is the suck!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.