I confess...

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I CONFESS THAT I AM LYING ABOUT THIS CONFESSION!

I confess when I thought about the logical implication of confessing that he is lying about the confession, my head exploded.

I mean if he is confessing that this confession is a lie, that means it's true...But that mean his lie is true... Then his confession is true too... But a lie... Hrrrmmm... *Head explodes again*

I confess that I gave a Valentines' Day present to my crush in front of the whole class on the V-Day itself.

I also confess that it didn't go well. <_<

I confess that I am one sweaty mother-fucker right now.

I confess that I'm giving time that I don't have to try and help the freshmen with their classes. >>; I also confess that I don't mind it because I never had seniors to help me and I think they deserve it! D:

That look like James Brown on acid when I dance. . . But that's never stopped me from doing it. In public. At least once a week.

I confess.... that I have NO excuse right now other than I just don't WANT to. ;__;

I confess that I'm feeling whiny about the lack of comments on my fan fics. <_<

I confess that I care less about peoples feelings than I should.

I confess that I'm putting off an essay that I think I could do very easily just because the teacher assumes that I'm a bad student because I made a mistake.

I confess that I will be taking part in a multi person apocalypse game this sunday and the space marines are gonna stomp face

I confess that my thoughts, more than my words, are often sick and twisted enough to disturb me.

I confess that I don't know for a fact whether the above statement is true, and that I also know for a fact that Flare doesn't know either XD

I confess that I have a 90% guarantee that my previous statement is definitely true.

In fact, I confess that Myrn will hate me, get away from me and distance me for the rest of his pathetic Iwaku life if he ever knows what those thoughts are.

I confess that the odds of that happening are slightly less than 10% and that Flare should stop degrading himself so much.

I confess that I'm willing to take that 10% chance. Then again, I don't want to scare Myrn away on MSN, so, no thanks.

Trust me, my thoughts are sicker than anyone could ever imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.