HxH x Legends of the Past (Signups/OOC) ~Open!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol play nice children.

@NorwayFOO: I will deciding the pairings by random =)

prepare for some guy love! between two guys!
LOL should I pair Menzai with Koa just to annoy him?

Btw....TWERKING MILEY CYRUS HERD IS FORBIDDEN, NOBODY WANTS THOSE NIGHTMARES!!

• Thank You
Reactions: Warenai hana
LOL should I pair Menzai with Koa just to annoy him?

Btw....TWERKING MILEY CYRUS HERD IS FORBIDDEN, NOBODY WANTS THOSE NIGHTMARES!!

*tells the army to be on standby* let it be known it is there for if anyone likes to be brave and say I'm no fun *nods* and sure before having his head ripped to shreds by his claws *whistles*

*tells the army to be on standby* let it be known it is there for if anyone likes to be brave and say I'm no fun *nods* and sure before having his head ripped to shreds by his claws *whistles*
I thought Menzai was nice? ^_^

I will have my post up around late afternoon. Question for Sonar. Do you want our characters to meet?

This is going to be a problem. Enju is going to be totally fascinated with Menzie's ears and will want to touch them but she also wouldn't enjoy being clawed...

I guess it's fine for now since the ears are hidden though.

This is going to be a problem. Enju is going to be totally fascinated with Menzie's ears and will want to touch them but she also wouldn't enjoy being clawed...

then they'll remain hidden for the entire exam to keep from being touched

I will have my post up around late afternoon. Question for Sonar. Do you want our characters to meet?
If you would like, that could be interesting lol.

Haha Koa might be too

@Shoske: Would you like to have Luka and Cora team up for the exam, or be more like rivals? Lol

Well.. I have Nina's new theme. She is that type of girl that would be in a hot dress then walk up with a Saturday night special and shoot you in the chest with a Nen bullet.

Sooo too late to join? -sees friends twerking- ....... DAMMIT EXPLLO!

I wouldn't mind if Shade and Tsuji meet, Sonar. Can Tsuji have a nickname for Shade?

Neil
Chosokabe-Motochika-anime-guys-18046898-528-748.jpg

Height: 6'5
Weight: 194 pounds
Family: Justice is his family
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Mans breaths justice speaks justice and eats justice. He lives his entire life by justice. He will hold those who accept justice into their life and let it guide them highly. Those who do not however, will incur what he calls justice wrath. He can be both kind and rude. Protective and ruthless. Its hard to tell if hes a nice guy or a mean one, but he will portect those weaker than him, as its his justice duty to do so.
Background: TBR
Skills:
Immense strength
Inhumane endurance( Man literally thrives on doing justices work)
Expert in hand to hand combat
Ironically great eyesight(Youll see why later)
Decent stamina
Nen Type: Transmutter
Weapons: The rod in the picture( Now if you played devil kings.... then you know what the weapon really is, but hey, I ain't swinging an anchor around.)
Theme song(s):

• Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
well then who would like to be cla- I mean paired with menzai? *chuckles*

Hmm... would Enju be aloud to touch his ears? o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.