HxH x Legends of the Past (Signups/OOC) ~Open!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our glorious leader has trouble pronouncing the word no, so we might accept a ton of people.

And normally Sonar is good with starting RP's quickly.

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
@samreaper: We'll be starting from the beginning of the 1st test.

@Roxshi: I'll start the rp when we get 8 (we currently have 6, if im counting right) people. So it shouldnt be too long =) as for how many....I havent decided yet, but Hunter x Hunter isnt as popular as like...Bleach, so there wont be a ton of people I imagine.

@NorwayFOO: Lol glorious leader? Make me sound like a prophet or something. No no no no no no no no, you are forbidden from not having fun, NO!!!!!!! See I can pronounce it =)

[imga] http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire4/c9c5bc644a6cc9bab7fdcf2a13c4bfc41406066755_full.png [/imga]
Name: Oh, you want to know my name? Um... Enju...
Height: I'm... well not tall... (4'9)
Weight: Don't ask a girl that! (93)
Family: (Open)
Sexuality: Um... boys?
Personality: She is rather shy, but that doesn't mean she wont get the job done. She feels a lot of pressure when talking to someone new because she doesn't always know what to say, but as soon as she comes up with something she might end up talking your ear off... or losing her train of thought... She isn't very confident and will apologize even when she doesn't do anything wrong however don't think for a moment that she isn't skilled.
Background:
She has lived with people she trusted for all of her life. They have brought her on many different adventures... and well, now she is going to be a hunter. Fun right?
Skills:
Enhanced Reaction Time: When focused her reaction time is unrivaled. She can dodge just about anything.
Swift: She can move at extreme speeds for short bursts. It looks almost like teleporting around.
Geniuses Sensory: For as long as she can remember she had always been able to sense living things around her. This allows her to pinpoint the location of anyone within thirty feet of her accurately. Within a mile she is able to figure out the general direction and distance of those she has memorized. She is also able to feel blood lust within half a mile of her... though it freaks her out more than anything.
Persuasion: If she tries she can sway anyone who has half a heart and is sane. This has a low chance of working against opponents that already consider you an enemy, those blinded by rage, and those who have succumbed to blood lust.
Nen Type: Conjurer
Weapons: I-I don't have weapons! ... Just my Umbrella...
Theme song(s):

Last edited:
Sonar Gardian said:
Lol glorious leader? Make me sound like a prophet or something. No no no no no no no no, you are forbidden from not having fun, NO!!!!!!! See I can pronounce it =)

Oh sure, now you can say no >.<

not as popular as bleach? well hxh is far better than bleach and it would be more popular if not for such a lazy ass author who keeps going on hiatus

Oh sure, now you can say no >.<
Lol I'm a complicated person.

not as popular as bleach? well hxh is far better than bleach and it would be more popular if not for such a lazy ass author who keeps going on hiatus
Lol I wasnt meaning it wasnt as good, just less people know about it due to advertising and how much there is. I want the anime to continue! =(

[imga] http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire4/c9c5bc644a6cc9bab7fdcf2a13c4bfc41406066755_full.png [/imga]
Name: Oh, you want to know my name? Um... Enju...
Height: I'm... well not tall... (4'9)
Weight: Don't ask a girl that! (93)
Family: (Open)
Sexuality: Um... boys?
Personality: She is rather shy, but that doesn't mean she wont get the job done. She feels a lot of pressure when talking to someone new because she doesn't always know what to say, but as soon as she comes up with something she might end up talking your ear off... or losing her train of thought... She isn't very confident and will apologize even when she doesn't do anything wrong however don't think for a moment that she isn't skilled.
Background:
She has lived with people she trusted for all of her life. They have brought her on many different adventures... and well, now she is going to be a hunter. Fun right?
Skills:
Enhanced Reaction Time: When focused her reaction time is unrivaled. She can dodge just about anything.
Swift: She can move at extreme speeds for short bursts. It looks almost like teleporting around.
Geniuses Sensory: For as long as she can remember she had always been able to sense living things around her. This allows her to pinpoint the location of anyone within fifty feet of her accurately. Within a mile she is able to figure out the general direction and distance of those she had memorized. She is also able to feel blood lust within half a mile of her... though it freaks her out more than anything.
Persuasion: If she tries she can sway anyone who has half a heart and is sane. This has a low chance of working against opponents that already consider you an enemy, those blinded by rage, and those who have succumbed to blood lust.
Nen Type: Conjurer
Weapons: I-I don't have weapons! ... Just my Umbrella...
Theme song(s):
First off, I love her theme song, and nice choice using the girl from Black Bullet =)

Okay everything looks good except...The Geniuses sensory, could you make it 30 ft instead of 50? Dont want characters too OP right off the bat. Other than that, shes accepted!

And you caught me xD At least the name and picture aren't from the same character :p

Hmm, I see what you mean. I tried to make up for that by giving her no extraordinary offensive skills but perhaps 50 feet is a little too much. I shall make the change.

And you caught me xD At least the name and picture aren't from the same character :p

Hmm, I see what you mean. I tried to make up for that by giving her no extraordinary offensive skills but perhaps 50 feet is a little too much. I shall make the change.
Lol its still from the same anime! But I'm not one to talk, I got the idea for Luka's appearance by seeing @Shoske's character Jin since their from the same anime XD

Please and thank you! =D

Done and Done!

and I just really liked the name Enju, don't judge me!

Done and Done!

and I just really liked the name Enju, don't judge me!
Lol I'm not, it is a cool name, wish I had thought of it.

I tried to go with a more Soviet feel to my character. She will be that really disciplined person.

I tried to go with a more Soviet feel to my character. She will be that really disciplined person.
Koa might poke her just to see what she would do.....Lol

@Everyone: We have 12 characters now total, would you guys like to start the IC now or wait till we have a few more members?

I say we start it now. I think we are good on characters if everyone that has made a character is still around. I wont be able to post until later tonight starting now. Cya everyone.

As I am on the road and am listening to music I think of a more fitting theme for Nina.

Let's start! Starting sooner is always better than later!

I cant wait to Rp Nina.. I think it will be interesting. She will have something unique about her.. Something that makes her family so special.

Okay looks like we'll be starting then, I'll leave signups open if anyone wants to jump in.

I'll get the IC up sometime today. Currently getting woofed at by my dogs to entertain them lol

Reactions: Roxshi
Status
Not open for further replies.