Hunter x Hunter: Stars Align

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, I trust you. However if you need story elements or suggestions you know I'm here

Why thank you.

I will need you to design the Heaven's Arc. I won't give you any details of what the plots are, it goes

Heaven's Arc after the Exam

City of Wonders after Heavens

Sky Village after City

The Sky Village is the finale of the Nen Arc, then we dive into the Yorknew Arc.

Reactions: ch0sen1
Posted with Lit and Norman starting the journey, I didn't know if Ef and Ki were meant to be in our group but I made it to where they could join up with us if they wanted.

Posted with Lit and Norman starting the journey, I didn't know if Ef and Ki were meant to be in our group but I made it to where they could join up with us if they wanted.
It was stated what the teams were in my post in yellow. Yes, this is where I wanted to get the Gang together.

It was stated what the teams were in my post in yellow. Yes, this is where I wanted to get the Gang together.
Okay cool, then you can do just that. They can introduce themselves and see that Lit and Norman wanted a head start and join forces. Then rule the galaxy.

Okay cool, then you can do just that. They can introduce themselves and see that Lit and Norman wanted a head start and join forces. Then rule the galaxy.

Hahahaa

You know what's weird, is I'm sitting here reading HxH and I got Amish Paradise stuck in my head

What's funny to me, is how no one's noticed Ki-Rah walks around barefoot most of the time. lol

roflcopter, I am so sorry.

Ki-Rah's so abrasive sometimes.

Rival Hunter thing here lesgo

Took a little longer than I would have liked but yeah

Q7kgFsi.jpg

"Oh, you've never heard of me? Well, being the most famous thief doesn't exactly mean you're the best. Especially in this line of work that's all about sticking to the shadows."

Name

Ema Claythorne

23 years old

Height

5'6

Weight

140 lbs.

Occupation

Professional thief

Desired License

Treasure Hunter

Personality Traits

- Rather cynical, generally chooses to see the bad in people without acknowledging any of the good
- Rarely serious, even in grave matters, tends to wisecrack and is otherwise outspoken
- Flirty and manipulative, likes to toy around with some men, as she believes they're far easier to wrap under her thumb and get to do her bidding
- Daring, will take big risks if it means a just as big reward
- Honor among thieves; while she may be out for herself most of the time, she isn't completely without any decency, and will help those if she has nothing to lose and / or she has something to gain from it

Personality Flaws

- Really greedy, sometimes it does get her in trouble
- Her general lack of seriousness can often cause her to butt heads with others
- Very vain and self-confident, the concept of losing is not something that goes in her mind

- Reckless, has practically no eye for consequences of her actions
- Her hedonistic tendencies can make her somewhat easy to read at times, almost always acts out of concern for her own personal self-interest

Appearance

UwVkL0V.jpg

GRokpfx.png

Talents / Abilities
  • Enhanced senses - Most notably, Ema has a keen sense of smell, hearing, and sight that she uses plenty to her advantage, as well as a sort of "sixth sense," which acts as a sort of short-term precognition that alerts her to danger shortly before it happens and sense others who may be attempting to hide their presence.
  • Presence concealment - Somewhat akin to something like a ninja or a chameleon, Ema has the uncanny ability to be able to almost completely mask her presence. Whether through just pure skill or some sort of unexplained supernatural force, she can render herself practically invisible to others, whether by being able to stick to the shadows to go out of sight, move without sound to escape one's hearing threshold, and other tricks to fool the senses. Though she can use this whenever she pleases, the primary limitation of it is that she cannot hide her presence when in the line of sight of others, naturally, or otherwise aware of her exact location, and she can still be detected regardless by those who might fancy themselves as especially perceptive.
  • Highly skilled athlete - Seeming to possess nearly peak human conditioning, Ema is extremely agile and nimble, almost like a cat, and prides herself as being an Olympic-level gymnast. More than that, while she isn't one to scoff at even at first glance, she is stronger than she looks, and just as swift, possessing great reflexes.
  • Adept fighter - Ema is an excellent fighter with just about most any weapon in her grasp, from firearms to blades and even her knowledge of the capoeira fighting style, to the bo staff that she generally carries around with her. She also has a prosthetic hand that imbues her with a faintly superhuman amount of strength in it.
  • Photographic memory - Ema hardly ever forgets things that she takes an active note of, allowing her to instantly learn anything in a matter of moments, whether by reading about it or witnessing it in action, like a person displaying their skill with a weapon or so. The main drawback to this however is that, like a machine, she has a limited amount of space in her memory, and like a computer, sometimes she may have to actively forget how to do one thing in order to learn how to do another, depending on what it is, and then re-learn it, like deleting a file from a computer to make space for another file, and then later re-downloading it.
History

For a woman like her, perhaps it makes sense that such a person with ambitions to have everything was born with nothing in the very beginning.

Ema hasn't had a very easy childhood. Even during her first seven years, her life was not without conflict, living with her mother and no father to speak of in a financially lacking household in a land full of internal discord, but Ema still made do. However, she wasn't crafted into the person she is today until that fateful day of course, when at the tender age of 7, the relative peacefulness of at least living a life left alone would be shattered with a random act of violence. Specifically, on a day that started out like any other before quickly spiraling into chaos, strange men would burst into Ema's home without warning and attempt to kidnap the two females. The girl's mother resisted enough that the men decided to simply kill her, believing it to be less trouble that way, leaving Ema too traumatized to resist as well.

Later, it had been revealed to the girl that she'd been kidnapped by human traffickers, specifically a part of a deeply connected network of individuals, akin to a modest organization, who sold people to buyers like items on store racks. Though she was initially set to be sold like all the rest, the main organizer of the trafficking organization had taken a liking to the little girl, and let her stay as a personal slave. Though the man considered this a personal kindness, it was undeniable that Ema's life had gone from bad to worse. Over the course of several years, Ema worked as a lowly servant, treated little more than a piece of trash and frequently abused, which resulted in numerous wounds on her body that remain even to this day (the most easy to notice being a modest scar running across her lips), and even the loss of her hand after the one time she'd attempted to openly rebel by herself, though she was eventually bought a prosthetic one to replace it, if only because it was decided that she couldn't perform her duties as well with only one hand.

It was here that Ema learned skills that were necessary to her survival, especially conditioning her mind to be like that of a machine, explaining how she acquired her photographic memory. By the age of 17, a straight ten years after she'd been kidnapped and rendered in this condition, after years of planning and waiting for the right moment to gather what she'd needed without being caught, Ema had managed to escape captivity, but not without killing the organizer who'd enslaved her for all this time as well. However, she had nowhere to go afterwards, and didn't realize this until after she'd escaped, but naturally, the young woman refused to go back to where she had come. Reasoning that the only way to go was forward, Ema did just that. "Reinventing" herself, Ema used her skills and lived on as a thief on the streets with ambitions of attaining everything from nothing, hearing about stories of "Hunters," or people who were deemed "elite members of society," and the luxuries they were afforded through effort and merit. Intending to prove herself that she was fit to be counted among them, Ema spent a few years honing her skill as a thief, moving from place to place over time, before finally ending up finding the Hunter Exam location by the time she had become a young adult.

Other Information

Her eyes aren't actually red. They're just colored contacts that she wears because she thinks it makes her look more attractive to the eye of men. Her real eye color is green.

Last edited:
She is accepted

Happy Thanksgiving everyone

Reactions: Cush Almighty
[BCOLOR=transparent] [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]The Character Sheet[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name:[/BCOLOR]
Moove Whitehand

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 22[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Height:[/BCOLOR] 6'1

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weight: 215[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Occupation: [/BCOLOR]
Tracker

[BCOLOR=transparent]Desired License:[/BCOLOR]
Beast Hunter

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality Traits: [/BCOLOR]
Moove take great pride in his accomplishments and see's himself above others. He is an assertive and imposing person and prefers to lead rather than follow. He hates being bossed around by others, especially weaker individuals. He can be a brute and make himself look like a jackass on a regular occasion. He is a jerk but has a great amount of respect for the old as he knows that is where wisdom lies. He does know one thing and that is tracking animals and people. This was his life at one point and what he was taught will never leave him. He treats animals with respect as well and only kills them when he must.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality Flaws:[/BCOLOR]
He is a cocky young man full of pride. He is stubborn as a mule and rejects help even when he needs it. He pretends to know something to avoid looking dumb or ignorant since that what people see when they look at him. He is insensitive and forgets to think about another feeling when speaking or acting.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Talents/Abilities:[/BCOLOR]
Bowmanship - He is very adept with his bow and is able to hit a target almost 300 yards away.

Enhanced Tracking - Moove can track easily by employing various techniques, ranging from scents, footprints and the like. Moove can follow tracks that are up to 3 days old.

High Stamina - He has chased animals down to exhaustion being very effective way to raise his stamina. He can run non-stop for a couple hours.

Strenght - Moove is strong, The most he can lift is 320 pound in one rep.

[BCOLOR=transparent]History:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Moove is no savage as people tend to think. He grew up in a house, not some little teepee. He's from a large family of 7 and is the middle child. His father followed strict tradition and would take the kid camping regularly and taught them the skill of their people. That included countless survival techniques such as hunting, fishing, tracking and how to read the weather.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent] He had to learn how to find his own meal though hunting like every other member of the family. His first solo hunt was at 13 and for a deer. His only weapon was a bow and a reasonable number of arrows. It took him an hour to find the deer and struck it with an arrow. It didn't go down then but ran off to hide. It got away from Moove forcing him to track it blood. He followed the blood trail to a clearing and found the deer in the jaws of monsters gray wolf the size of a car. It looked at Moove with it inhuman eyes. It's eyes caused him to freeze not knowing what to do. The beast carried the deer between it jaws away from the clearing still looking at Moove not taking eyes of Moove until far away.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Moove fell back surprised the creature didn't try to eat him. It probably didn't want to waste its time on him when it already had a meal. Moove did find a deer that day but never forgot that creature. He told his father and the elders of his community about the sighting. It is said those who see that creature, The Great Wolf, are marked for death by the wolf. Those who decide to slay it are said to be marked for greatness. This spurred him to hunt this beast but not without training. Everday since then he had worked on his skills as a hunter becoming best his community had seen in decades.(Moove's told me to say that) [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He never found that wolf and instead of letting his skills go to waste he decided to join the Hunters Organization. Him being skilled in the art of hunting animals decided he wanted to hunt beast for the honor it holds. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Equipment :[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Bow and Arrow - His choice of weapon is the bow and arrow. All made from wood and crafted by his hands.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Hunting Knife - A sharp knife he bought online able to cut bone.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]**[/BCOLOR]​

Last edited:
Reactions: Sir Salty
Luckily I like him

The rivals are just weird, we got a native american, a trap, and some black chick

Just checking

I'll have something up later today

There we go, looking for pictures took me a bit longer. Group 1 is up.

And it's your first encounter. Good luck

No, no Ki-Rah is definitely a psychotic killer

No I haven't forgotten about you. I'll have a post up later today or tomorrow.

Reactions: Cush Almighty
I'm definitely still around. Will have a post up tomorrow or Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.